Supplement Factory Reviews

of reviewers recommend Supplement Factory
Read Supplement Factory  Reviews

About Supplement Factory :

The Supplement Factory is trusted by many of Europe’s and some of the world’s largest nutrition and well-being brands to develop and contract manufacture their respected food supplement ranges. Our production quality of capsules, tablets and powders coupled with a genuine GMP system helps companies to achieve the pinnacle of retail and online supplement sales. When comparing our quality with other factory supplements you will find attention to detail at every level. Service, quality and price are the best in the UK as standard.

sales@supplementfactoryuk.com

Units 5 Javelin Business Park

Tell us how Supplement Factory made you happy
Supplement Factory  5 star review on 31st May 2018
Laura Tucker
More Photos & Videos
Awful, absolutely awful! Ive had dates changed on the ETA of products, been lied to by sales people about time frames, not informed on changes, waiting days and days for replies! I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy!
The team at SF helped me from initial concept to final delivery of my brand.
Their industry knowledge was first class and I could not be happier with my product.
We have been working with Supplement Factory as manufacturer of our product for the last 10 months or so. There have been challenges along the way which we have managed to resolve with good communication. The quality of the product has been excellent. They are a good business partner.
Made an order first time and no problem, received product within 2-3 days. My 2nd order however I have still not received!? I've received no shipping confirmation or nothing! I've contacted the company several times by email to no response, even rang there registered telephone number and what a surprise the number doesn't exist!? Don't understand! The company as scammed me and turned fraudulent! They taken my money and not provided me with my goods! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY!
Supplement Factory is rated 3.82 based on 11 reviews