Supplement Factory Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Supplement Factory

About Supplement Factory : The Supplement Factory is trusted by many of Europe’s and some of the world’s largest nutrition and well-being brands to develop and contract manufacture their respected food supplement ranges. Our production quality of capsules, tablets and powders coupled with a genuine GMP system helps companies to achieve the pinnacle of retail and online supplement sales. When comparing our quality with other factory supplements you will find attention to detail at every level. Service, quality and price are the best in the UK as standard.

sales@supplementfactoryuk.com

Units 5 Javelin Business Park

Click Here

Tell us how Supplement Factory made you happy

"Awful, absolutely awful! Ive had dates changed on the ETA of products, been lied to by sales people about time frames, not informed on changes, waiting days and days for replies! I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy!"
"The team at SF helped me from initial concept to final delivery of my brand. Their industry knowledge was first class and I could not be happier with my product."
"We have been working with Supplement Factory as manufacturer of our product for the last 10 months or so. There have been challenges along the way which we have managed to resolve with good communication. The quality of the product has been excellent. They are a good business partner."
"Thanks to Supplement Factory for helping us to launch our new brand in the beauty sector. We have already secured store listings and offshore distributors because of this great innovation and well made product. They advised us on all aspects of manufacturing and formulation and then gave us advice on how to secure retail but-in. 100% recommendation from me."
"Great service from product conception to delivery. They were able to answer any questions and helped guide me through the whole process. I love the end result and will be ordering more lines."
"I’ve enjoyed working with Supplement Factory for the last year and find their NPD exciting. Communication is always open and friendly. Their quality procedures align to our business needs and standards."
Supplement Factory is rated 4.17 based on 6 reviews