Supplement Factory Reviews

of reviewers recommend Supplement Factory
Read Supplement Factory  Reviews

About Supplement Factory :

The Supplement Factory is trusted by many of Europe’s and some of the world’s largest nutrition and well-being brands to develop and contract manufacture their respected food supplement ranges. Our production quality of capsules, tablets and powders coupled with a genuine GMP system helps companies to achieve the pinnacle of retail and online supplement sales. When comparing our quality with other factory supplements you will find attention to detail at every level. Service, quality and price are the best in the UK as standard.

sales@supplementfactoryuk.com

Units 5 Javelin Business Park

Tell us how Supplement Factory made you happy
Supplement Factory  5 star review on 31st May 2018
Laura Tucker
More Photos & Videos
Made an order first time and no problem, received product within 2-3 days. My 2nd order however I have still not received!? I've received no shipping confirmation or nothing! I've contacted the company several times by email to no response, even rang there registered telephone number and what a surprise the number doesn't exist!? Don't understand! The company as scammed me and turned fraudulent! They taken my money and not provided me with my goods! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY!
Items still not received!

Placed an order on the 9th and the order has still not arrived (14th). I have attempted to email and message via their site but as everyone has experienced there is no answer , I took it one step further and contacted Royal Mail with the assigned tracking number and they confirmed they have not received it either. This is poor customer service. Either a refund or the item would be good, however ignoring customers is not acceptable. I’m not a difficult person but transparency is key here.

I have ordered from them before with no issues and from my experience the products do work with training and diet. The communication was good previously therefore not sure why it has gone downhill.

My one star reflects on the 2-3 day delivery time yet I’ve been waiting 5 days & counting and the mail service hasn’t received anything yet. Unacceptable Gents.

Factory Supplements &
Pro Hormones are the same business under different names
Awful, absolutely awful! Ive had dates changed on the ETA of products, been lied to by sales people about time frames, not informed on changes, waiting days and days for replies! I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy!
Supplement Factory is rated 3.82 based on 11 reviews