Super Socks Reviews

Difficult
Read Super Socks Reviews

hello@supersocks.com

Tell us how Super Socks made you happy
Arrived quickly and was very happy
Paid nearly £30 including postage and packaging for some socks with my cat's face printed on. They arrived promptly no problem but the printing is terrible. It's so blurry you can't see the marking on the cat's face, so you can't even tell its our cat. I might as well have just bought cheaper socks with any ginger cat on! I looked at the photo guidelines before submitting and spent ages choosing the right picture. Really unhappy. Waste of money. I feel I've been scammed.
these guys are amazing they have great gift ideas and they truly make holidays and birthdays a breeze, make sure you order early Christmas if you are outside of the uk i nearly missed my dads socks last year, love these guys and couldn't suggest them more !
Love my Super socks. They bring back fond memories and make me smile everytime i see them as well as them being a talking point to others!
Super fast delivery and the socks are of good quality. A perfect gift to my boyfriend. Thank you Super socks!! :)
I ordered boxers on 16th March and still waiting ( its been a week) disappointed as it's for a birthday gift and it's now late?? I opted to recieve update texts regarding delivery but haven't recieved a text yet. Any info would be appreciated.
Ordered some personalised socks on tuesday, and they arrived on thursday. IN LOVE comfy socks, good printing, high quality and such a good communicating company. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
Outstanding service. My order was incorrectly printed and after a simple phonecall, was re-done correctly and sent out the very next day. Thank you for dealing with it so promptly Super Socks!
The whole recess from order to delivery was superb.
Came realy quickly and quality is amazing, will be ordering from here again
Unusal gift
Very happy with my purchase
the design came out perfectly, and super quick delivery!! highly recommend!
Fantastic, my other half was thoroughly amused by his present. A great idea for the man who has everything.
The print and pictures came out quite nicely and they were from my phone (Huawei p20). Delivery was fast with no issues or damage. Only thing was with the female knickers that I purchased for my gf, the stitching or inseam was don't in the middle of the knickers not on the sides.
Hi,

Thanks for leaving us a review! We'd like to chat with you about the knickers that you purchased and would really appreciate if you could email us so we can look into this for you!

hello@supersocks.co.uk

Thanks,
SuperSocks
The funniest thing I’ve bought in my life so far. Also really good quality.
Very pleased with my purchase. Will definitely be ordering again. Delivery was super speedy too. A very happy customer 😀
Absolutely delighted with the socks and very quick delivery. Have recommended to all my friends and made me husband of the year when I gave them to my wife 10 out of 10
It has now become a tradition at work to get people who are leaving a pair of socks with the teams faces on, it's gone down brilliantly and the pictures are great quality. Thank you!
The picture of our dog n the socks is fantastic. A small present for my husband who I know will love them! I did have to think fast on my feet however as he saw the parcel with super socks all over it before I got home!!
Very happy with the boxers and socks. The picture is a lot clearer then I thought it would be. Can’t wait to give them to my husband.
Super Socks is rated 4.70 based on 221 reviews