Super Socks Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Super Socks

How would you rate Super Socks ?

"Face Mash socks are hilarious, funniest gift I have ever given!"
"Not only look cool but are very comfy. Great idea, cant wait to use them for up coming birthdays!"
"My order turned up quickly and the product was really good quality. Very happy 😊"
"Super chuffed with the quality of these. Super easy & quick process. Worth every penny! Will definitely be using these for everyone’s crimbo pressies."
"Amazing quality, better than what I expected, really efficient and great communication with getting back via email, very kind staff and overall very impressed. Definitely buying from SuperSocks again :)"
"Socks are perfect! Execellent print quality and very quick and helpful customer services helped me to add all my dogs to my order! Love them 😁"
"Super happy with my socks!! My girlfriend loves them :)"
"What more could you want than your best friend on your socks!! Great quality and quick service. Will definitely buy again!"
"Safe to say, the best gift my girlfriend has ever gave me!"
"Great service, would recommend!"
"Received my amazing order! Fantastic quality."
"My socks were amazing they were great quality I highly recommend getting your socks from here"
"Boxers with my face on, friggin hilarious! Best gift I’ve ever gave."
"Ordered a pair of socks for a friend last week. Arrived on time and in perfect condition!"
"I was so excited to receive my socks! and was not disappointing when i finally got them ! quality is amazing and the images i sent in went on on like a treat ! BEST PURCHASE EVER!"
"lovely website and very easy to use :) super happy"
"Fantastic , absolutely top class Nice material and pics were great Thank you"
"I ordered a pair of socks with a group of friends for one of our friends with all our heads on it. This is 1.5 week ago. Haven't received a confirmation mail. While they said after i ordered that i would get that mail. After a week i contacted supersocks. They answered the same day that i would receive the order that exact day that i contacted them. This is 4 days ago. they did take money from my bank account so i transfered it back. I wont pay as long as i dont receive the socks. Easy as that. but i am very mad for the lack of communication. no confirmation mail of track&trace code nothing. + the communication we had through email is also very dissapointing."
"I’ve ordered a pair of socks with the head of my boyfriends cat on it. I live in the Netherlands and at first I didn’t receive the socks, so I contacted SuperSocks and they have a great service! They send me a new pair immediately and I received them yesterday, and I love them!! I will defenitely order again!"
"So happy when I received my socks! Great quality for a perfect, hilarious gift!"
Super Socks is rated 4.63 based on 27 reviews