Super Socks Reviews

Difficult
Read Super Socks Reviews

hello@supersocks.com

Tell us how Super Socks made you happy
STAY AWAY! 100% scam. charged my card and was never sent. sent two emails and received no replies. had to dispute the amount with my credit card.
This company is horrible and a scam. I ordered my socks on dec 8, 2019 and after 7 emails asking for a tracking number and when will order ship, all I got was a response saying my order has shipped and that was on dec 21, 2019. Still no socks
Scam scam scam. Money paid and no goods received. No reply to numerous emails and mobile contact number on their website doesn't connect. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE.
Scam company, don't buy here, link to their website says URL not in use, still not received goods, don't expect to now after reading everyone else reviews
Arrived quickly and was very happy
Ordered on the 21st of November and haven’t received anything, have sent 4 emails asking about my product with no response
I ordered ONE pair of socks early December and have received nothing. I have emailed multiple times, each time they responded saying they would get more information for me. Finally, I just asked for a refund because they still never provided me the tracking number and they never emailed back. 10/10 would not recommend.
It’s been over a month since I placed an order with said company Have contacted them twice since Do not buy any thing from them as they take the money and don’t deliver!!
This is a scam company. They have my money and, over two months later, I have no socks. I will remove this review when I get what I paid for or my money back.
This Company is fake pléase do not order from them .i spent 85 Us dollars on Dec. 3, and still no socks. I requested my money or my order and ive received nothing. One Star for this Company is glorifying to them. I hope they enjoy my money and i hope they get everything they deserve.
I haven't gotten any thing from them. No e-mails back no socks the tracking number disappeared after I viewed it once. When I was in the checkout cart I hit save my information and backed out one minute later I got a text saying they would give me a discount. So then I bought it. Waste of money Total Scam.
Fake company, they don't send a product. They have been responding to my emails for around 2 months now, but every time saying they will send the product soon.
So paid for next day delivery 3 weeks ago and nothing. They lied and said they had production hold ups but when I contacted their MD Charlie rodman he said they did t and that he’s give me a full refund. Nothing though. Not sure how they’ve got good reviews. They are crooks.
Took 16 days to deliver but 3 emails from me chasing. I was told they’d been dispatched but emailed again as I didn’t have tracking number and I then received an email from DPD saying they’d received details but no parcel, so they’d about posting a week before. They took too long, didn’t appreciate the lie and the product is poor quality.
I have tried getting any information from supersocks relating to my order since last week. I have been told it would be one day then the next, then by christmas eve yet here we are... Nothing! Lies and deceit every step of the way! Possibly the worst company I have ever shopped with. I urge you not.to shop with them!
I ordered on 20 November and it is now 23 December and I am still waiting for my 15 pairs of socks that were ordered as Christmas presents. All I can get is messages saying they have been shipped. £33 down the drain! Avoid these people at all costs!
Terrible service, I ordered start of December and still haven’t received them. Paid £6 shipping. And no refunds...obviously because they are frauds.
Would give a zero if able to. I ordered on Dec 2 and its Dec 18 and nothing. They keep saying it's shipped but can't provide a tracking #. The website says maximum 10 days. It's been 16 so far. I got one email saying it was shipped and then another several days later saying it was just then going out. Keep getting the run around.
Still waiting on delivery of an order placed and paid for three weeks ago. Customer service advisors have deliberately misled me about the progress of my order in emails and telephone contacts. Terrible level of service, very disappointed, will never purchase again.
If I could zero stars I would. I ordered a pair of socks on the 21st November 2019 (almost a month ago now). After explaining to super socks that my delivery address was wrong about 5 times, they still somehow managed to send the socks to the wrong address. Shocking service. I am still yet to receive the socks...
Super Socks is rated 3.71 based on 301 reviews