Super Socks Reviews

Difficult
Read Super Socks Reviews

hello@supersocks.com

Tell us how Super Socks made you happy
Arrived quickly and was very happy
Still waiting on delivery of an order placed and paid for three weeks ago. Customer service advisors have deliberately misled me about the progress of my order in emails and telephone contacts. Terrible level of service, very disappointed, will never purchase again.
If I could zero stars I would. I ordered a pair of socks on the 21st November 2019 (almost a month ago now). After explaining to super socks that my delivery address was wrong about 5 times, they still somehow managed to send the socks to the wrong address. Shocking service. I am still yet to receive the socks...
Paid nearly £30 including postage and packaging for some socks with my cat's face printed on. They arrived promptly no problem but the printing is terrible. It's so blurry you can't see the marking on the cat's face, so you can't even tell its our cat. I might as well have just bought cheaper socks with any ginger cat on! I looked at the photo guidelines before submitting and spent ages choosing the right picture. Really unhappy. Waste of money. I feel I've been scammed.
these guys are amazing they have great gift ideas and they truly make holidays and birthdays a breeze, make sure you order early Christmas if you are outside of the uk i nearly missed my dads socks last year, love these guys and couldn't suggest them more !
Love my Super socks. They bring back fond memories and make me smile everytime i see them as well as them being a talking point to others!
Super fast delivery and the socks are of good quality. A perfect gift to my boyfriend. Thank you Super socks!! :)
Dont waste your time. Ordered on 25th of March for an anniversary that was on the 9th of April. Over two weeks lead time so plenty of time to process and deliver the order...or so I thought. 9 days later on the 3rd of April (6 days before the anniversary) I received an email from SS saying there was a problem with the photos uploaded so could I please email them. I did that and highlighted that these were required for the following Tuesday and asked for a refund should delivery by then not be possible. Customer service said they would print and post that day so I should get the delivery on time. Super I thought....how naieve of me. They didnt even post out the item until the following Monday and that took another 7 days to deliver! Shockingly mislead by their customer service. When I emailed them to complain I got an apology and a refund of £1.90...on an order which cost best part of €30! So dont waste your hard earned cash or time on this crowd. Woeful customer support and resolution.
I ordered boxers on 16th March and still waiting ( its been a week) disappointed as it's for a birthday gift and it's now late?? I opted to recieve update texts regarding delivery but haven't recieved a text yet. Any info would be appreciated.
Ordered some personalised socks on tuesday, and they arrived on thursday. IN LOVE comfy socks, good printing, high quality and such a good communicating company. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
Outstanding service. My order was incorrectly printed and after a simple phonecall, was re-done correctly and sent out the very next day. Thank you for dealing with it so promptly Super Socks!
The whole recess from order to delivery was superb.
Came realy quickly and quality is amazing, will be ordering from here again
Unusal gift Very happy with my purchase
Order Number SS#56468 -Two items, ie 2 Pairs! I ordered 2 pairs of personalised socks and have only received one when I returned home today from a trip. Have been charged for two also on checking my Backaycard bill. The personalisation is correct but they are not cheap socks and I feel ripped off at the price as there was no notification, etc. I look forward to your early reply on this issue. Happy to receive the extra pair I ordered, but would also like an explanation. If Inhear nothing I will be forced to take it to Barclaycard.
Hi Jeanette,

I'm really sorry your are missing a pair of socks from your order, we can definitely get this sorted for you.
I have sent you an email regarding your order.

Thanks,
SuperSocks
the design came out perfectly, and super quick delivery!! highly recommend!
Fantastic, my other half was thoroughly amused by his present. A great idea for the man who has everything.
The print and pictures came out quite nicely and they were from my phone (Huawei p20). Delivery was fast with no issues or damage. Only thing was with the female knickers that I purchased for my gf, the stitching or inseam was don't in the middle of the knickers not on the sides.
Hi,

Thanks for leaving us a review! We'd like to chat with you about the knickers that you purchased and would really appreciate if you could email us so we can look into this for you!

hello@supersocks.co.uk

Thanks,
SuperSocks
The funniest thing I’ve bought in my life so far. Also really good quality.
Very pleased with my purchase. Will definitely be ordering again. Delivery was super speedy too. A very happy customer 😀
Super Socks is rated 3.89 based on 283 reviews