Super Socks Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Super Socks

Tell us how Super Socks made you happy

Over 7 Days
"IF I COULD LEAVE ZERO STARS I WOULD! Ordered on the 22nd Nov Given a tracking number that does not work Contacted them after 2 weeks of waiting, advised they would dispatch the next day. Waited another week, still nothing. Contacted them via e-mail again asking for a refund, recieved a generic 'shipping is taking longer than normal due to Christmas' Which is fair enough, but I ordered nearly a MONTH AGO!! THEY HAVE IGNORED MY REFUND REQUEST TWICE NOW! Went on to their Instagram page and managed to speak to a few others in very similar situation to me. Left a few comments asking others if their items have arrived yet...WHICH HAVE NOW BEEN DELETED. Why would a genuine company delete comments from their customers on Instagram? Starting to believe this is a SCAM and I will not be getting what I paid for. I am going to contact the Royal Mail and also request a refund through PayPal. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. Noticed that 5 star reviews all look a bit fake. When you read the almost 30% 1star reviews they are all EXTREMELY SIMILAR STORIES SCAM SCAM SCAM"
"Wrong design send to me and I can't reach the company. Also I ordered my package on 30th november and got it today on 18th december."
"Do NOT get anything off! I paid for next day delivery for a present and asked where it was after the third day because i paid £13.99 for it to be next day, thats expensive for something so small so it should be gotten correct I sent them an email, instead I got some automatic email from a staff member that clearly didn't check that it said "Next Day" and told me to wait 5 days for a next day delivery item? Its been a week now, my item has not said its gone out for delivery and i still haven't received it. Starting to think its a con at this point."
"Print quality was very poor, even though picture given was in HD. Photo also cropped without warning meaning you can’t actually make the picture out. Asked for advice on issues via customer services and given no response. Would not recommended. Items are not as described."
"Don't waste your time ordering from this company. Ordered boxers on 28th nov, email on 3rd December to say the order had been shipped. Its now 18th December, no boxers and ive emailed 4 times and just keep getting the same auto email back regarding delivery times. its been 21 days since I made an order with a UK company that apparently use 24/48 hr tracked royal mail delivery. Where the hell is my order if it was shipped on 3rd December?! complete and utter SCAM!!!!"
"Wrong design sent to me and no answer to calls or emails."
"The way the photos are positioned onto the socks is really poorly done. There is no preview of what your final design looks like and so I was really disappointed when the socks arrived to find a botched job of tiling the photo across the sock."
"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY Ordered 24th November, email on 30th November to say the order was dispatched and a tracking number given. Further email on 4th December to say they didnt have the image so not been able to send order, despite telling me it had already been sent!!!! I have since called, emailed, FB messaged and tweeted with no reply and still no order. I will be trying to get a refund through PayPal"
"Total scam. Over 3 weeks shipping then when they finally reply they say they are sending on a different carrier snd sent a tracking number that does not work."
"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY Order back in mid November, received email to say product dispatched on 29 Nov but still haven't received by 17 December. No one answers the telephone helpline, and the service email just triggers an automated response. Seems like a scam. Such a shame as the product idea is great, and I was willing to pay over the odds for something original, but DO NOT BUY."
"Ordered boxer shorts on the 24th November still haven't received them , delivery states 5-7 business days. Emailed customer services , their response was we'll get another pair posted out , still nothing and no communication. Tracking number given is not recognised , so seems like one big scam. My advice would be to avoid this company and any of their others under the Nerdy Banana name.. I will try to pursue a refund through PayPal."
"The first pair to arrive were printed wrong, because they flipped to image. Having agreed a reprint - nothing and now no response to emails. I ordered originally in November. I will be pursuing a refund through PayPal. Do NOT order with them"
"Ordered some socks from this company, and within 5 days they were with me! Was so happy with the quality and the service. Thanks supersocks!"
"I ordered on the 27th of November and still hasn’t arrived. Got told they were sending a replacement that would be here this week and it STILL hasn’t turned up. £20 for a pair of boxers and the tracking number doesn’t even work? Seems fishy to me. Not ordering again and will be looking for a refund. Disgraceful service. DO NOT BUY."
"Received my personalised socks...they look great until I wore them for a few hours (only round the house) and they have faded already! I spoke to customer service who asked me to send a picture and since last week no response....tried every way to contact them but nothing! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM"
"Order still not delivered after 10 days and impossible to get through to or receive an response from customer services. Seems like a scam."
"Orders over 3 weeks ago...Still not received. Tracking number they provide doesnt work. Actually respond to my emails but just keep fobbing me off with "wait 2-3more days" or "we will send your order again" Avoid avoid avoid if you don't want to disappointed. PayPal claim now in process to get my money back"
"Just received my order today. The photo I sent of the cat is nothing like the photo on the socks!! I ordered white socks they are a dirty grey!! I can't send these as a Christmas present I'm so disappointed i thought it was an unusual gift how wrong was I."
"Quick service and great socks. Love them"
"Amazing quality and great service! 5 stars!"
Super Socks is rated 3.70 based on 107 reviews