super socks Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend super socks

How would you rate super socks ?

"Fantastic , absolutely top class Nice material and pics were great Thank you"
"I ordered a pair of socks with a group of friends for one of our friends with all our heads on it. This is 1.5 week ago. Haven't received a confirmation mail. While they said after i ordered that i would get that mail. After a week i contacted supersocks. They answered the same day that i would receive the order that exact day that i contacted them. This is 4 days ago. they did take money from my bank account so i transfered it back. I wont pay as long as i dont receive the socks. Easy as that. but i am very mad for the lack of communication. no confirmation mail of track&trace code nothing. + the communication we had through email is also very dissapointing."
"I’ve ordered a pair of socks with the head of my boyfriends cat on it. I live in the Netherlands and at first I didn’t receive the socks, so I contacted SuperSocks and they have a great service! They send me a new pair immediately and I received them yesterday, and I love them!! I will defenitely order again!"
"I’m so disappointed. I was promised by order this week, but it never arrived. I am now having issues contacting the company. I fear this company is a scam and now have to dispute this charge with my credit card company."
"So happy when I received my socks! Great quality for a perfect, hilarious gift!"
"Great quality items and the print was well done and hilarious!"
"Bought them for my daughter as a gift as she’s missing the dog whilst she’s at uni. She absolutely loves them and all her mates think they’re brilliant too."
"What a gift 🎁 Loved them and were snug as a bug on too"
"Hilarious & Great Quality Was initially skeptical about spending the best part of £20 on a pair of socks. Having received them I am totally delighted. Great quality socks, will definitely be coming back to do my Christmas shopping!"
"Great socks and came out perfectly"
"The print on the socks is good and its a funny gift. However for £18.99 the quality of the socks just isn't great. They are very expensive for a printed pair of socks."
"very easy website to use, easy to upload photos, quick delivery and a good quality product, socks with my dogs on..what more could i want! super classy haha!"
super socks is rated 4.00 based on 12 reviews