Sunlounger Travel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sunlounger Travel
Read Sunlounger Travel Reviews
Amazing customer service. Very responsive and able to cater to specific needs. Abi was very helpful and quick when sending over the deals.
Great service nothing was too much :)
Fifth time I’ve used sun lounger travel. I wouldn’t use anyone else now. Service is amazing ! Keep up the great work guys
We noticed a great deal on Facebook and Reece made contact with us in a timely manner. He was very helpful. I would definitely recommend them.
Great service from Hannah at the Kings Lynn branch with our booking to Jamaica this week. She has taken care of everything for us via live chat and over the phone, the whole process was far easier and quicker than I imagined. Looking forward to 2022 which can’t come soon enough. Thanks sunlounger
Great service. Always available to talk through queries and answer my questions promptly. Felt very confident using this company and would highly recommend.
Everyone I spoke to was amazingly helpful with my changes. They answered all of my questions quickly and with care despite being very busy due to all the changes they're being forced to make on a daily basis.

Would have no hesitation in using them again. A far better experience than some other agents have provided me!
Amazing Service as always! Great prices!
We was very happy by the service of Harriet, very quick at sorting this cruise out .she was very efficient at sorting our need out . Will definitely book again at the Wisbech branch .
Courtney was fantastic and found us a great deal to Mexico for less than we’d been quoted elsewhere! Wouldn’t hesitate to use again.
Excellent service extremely helpful and friendly staff
Nothing is too much trouble
We recently used Sunlounger to book a break away for myself and my husband. Usually we book online without the need for an agent, but given all the travel uncertainty at the moment we needed the reassurance that booking with a travel agent gives. Hannah was wonderful, and really knowledgable. She found us a really amazing deal for 2 weeks in the Maldives and it was perfect! We are already planning on using Sunlounger again for our next trip and would highly recommend!
What a great team at the sun lounger, great service and Friendly staff. Great help choosing a fabulous location and no task to be or small. Would highly recommend them if your looking for your perfect holiday.
Excellent communication. Found us exactly what we wanted at an excellent price. Will definitely use again
Found a great deal to Prague at a fab price! Customer service excellent and found the whole process easy. Would highly recommend and will definitely be using again....! Thanks
First time of booking our holiday with Sunlounger ,an easy and friendly process ,Kingslynn office was extremely professional,Many thanks for a great experience and it was great holiday.
Excellent customer service and helpful staff for my recent trip to Dubai! Couldn’t recommend Sunlounger enough and will 100% be using them for all my future travel plans.
Spent a lot of the day messaging Reece on a Saturday who went above and beyond to find a destination with a budget. Reece was very patient and professional with my requests and found a fantastic holiday for us, not forgetting that the booking was made beyond his working hours which was much appreciated. We can't wait to get on our travels
Well donr Reece
Thank you for your great review, it's always a pleasure to hear such positive feedback. Thank you for allowing us to help you reserve your place in the sun and we wish you an amazing getaway in Antigua.

Thanks again, Courtney @ Sunlounger Travel
sunlounger travel agents, girls and guys are very friendly ,very helpfull , answer all your questions , and find info for you . well recomended 5stars
Thank you for your great review, it's always a pleasure to hear such positive feedback. Thank you for allowing us to help you reserve your place in the sun and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Thanks again, Harriet @ Sunlounger Travel
Went in to enquire about a holiday I saw on Facebook and it was sold out but the young lady was very helpful and friendly and looked online for other holidays but they were getting more expensive then she found our holiday apartment with 2 bedrooms and a lounge and kitchen area with 2 bathrooms for less than I was going to pay. I have always received very friendly and helpful service whenever I go in.
Thank you for your great review, it's always a pleasure to hear such positive feedback. Thank you for allowing us to help you reserve your place in the sun and we wish you an amazing getaway.

Thanks again, Abi @ Sunlounger Travel