Storage Maker Reviews

Read Storage Maker Reviews

peter.boyce@makercompany.com

Maker & Company Limited, Yeatsall Lane, Abbots Bromley

Tell us how Storage Maker made you happy
Extremely happy and pleased with the storage for my wardrobe . Excellent quality and sturdy item. Missing item however quickly resolved with one telephone call to Peter. Excellent customer service. Missing Product was delivered Without delay. Will certainly purchase again in the near future. Highly recommend.
Prompt delivery. Very good prices compared to competitors and good quality products.
Prompt delivery. Quality products at excellent prices compared to competitors.
I bought a slatwall cycle kit and a further set of panels. The panels arrived the day after the cycle hooks etc. The instruction video was not to be found on iPad viewing of the website but I guessed and installed the slats upside down. Simple markings on the extrusions would have helped with orientation. Having refitted the panel I find that the hooks etc don’t fit as snugly as expected. It would appear they need to be screwed to the slats?The main selling point on the website is low cost and I’m sure they will work ok.
Very quick delivery, excellent customer service and amazing products!
Great product would highly recommend. Easy to install and looks great. Delivered when promised and communication was excellent.
What a brilliant system. Very strong and so easy to fit. Took time to compare it to similar systems and this one ticks all the boxes. Much cheaper but still high quality steel and easy to fit. Delivery was on time and good service when I receive to order a few extra bits.
Good item in general, however, it would be a lot better if screws and instructions were included with the package. Took a lot longer than expected to put together.
I would and do recommend this company and products. I have installed a complete walk in wardrobe system and a very useful bespoke system in utility room,both have made life so much simpler.Produces are strong durable easy to construct once you get the hang of it.It looks clean fresh modern excellent value. Customer service is excellent o.ly gave 4 stars due to delivery problems but these were dealt with swiftly.
It is a really good quality storage I am quiet happy with it, I bought 2 of them one for my bedroom and another one for the guest room. I'd recommend.
Such a well designed attractive storage solution for my bedroom alcove-it allows me to have different heights for coats on one side and two rails for tops and trousers on the other...shoe racks on the floor along the sides and colourful boxes on the shelves for gym gear, handbags etc ..I couldn’t believe how much it stored! I did fit a silk curtain across the front but I quite enjoy seeing my nice colourful clothes displayed....why shut them away??
Amazing customer service ***** Peter was very helpful and answered my questions very quick and efficient, Delivery was very fast and arrived the next day, will be using this company for future purchases.
They are value for money. Love you can create your own design.
This is by far the best wardrobe fitting system. The choice of sizes fits all spaces. I was looking to organise my new wardrobe space. Storage maker is as it says. I have an easy accessible wardrobe where I can see all of my clothes. Mix it up a bit with more basket shelves or hanging space. It’s so easy to put together. I love it.
Bought a slightly different configuration second time round. Just as good as the first and easier installation now that I knew what to expect. About to place my third order. Highly recommended
Great system, great price and plenty of options on design. Really easy to install/fit too.
Spot on service.
Brilliant i have some much storage and a place for everything
Absolutely Brilliant love this and would definitely use again
Brilliant storage system - easy to fit (if you google for video instructions, as nothing comes with the Slatwall packs), and really stable & sturdy in place. Already transferred the contents of 2x 6ft tall shelving units to the walls using the 300 Kit, and have plenty of hooks to spare. The single brackets work perfectly with standard 300mm wide chipboard/MDF shelves from your local DIY place, and are quick & convenient to use. Recommend a good wall plug & screw to fit, so you can maximise your storage - Fischer 8 Universal plugs and Goldscrews to 60mm depth in solid walls, as each can take up to 10kg load, and the Slatwall fittings have 4 screw holes per panel = up to 80kg load per panel.
Storage Maker is rated 4.5 based on 163 reviews