Storage Maker Reviews

Read Storage Maker Reviews

peter.boyce@makercompany.com

Maker & Company Limited, Yeatsall Lane, Abbots Bromley

Tell us how Storage Maker made you happy
Such a well designed attractive storage solution for my bedroom alcove-it allows me to have different heights for coats on one side and two rails for tops and trousers on the other...shoe racks on the floor along the sides and colourful boxes on the shelves for gym gear, handbags etc ..I couldn’t believe how much it stored! I did fit a silk curtain across the front but I quite enjoy seeing my nice colourful clothes displayed....why shut them away??
Amazing customer service ***** Peter was very helpful and answered my questions very quick and efficient, Delivery was very fast and arrived the next day, will be using this company for future purchases.
They are value for money. Love you can create your own design.
This is by far the best wardrobe fitting system. The choice of sizes fits all spaces. I was looking to organise my new wardrobe space. Storage maker is as it says. I have an easy accessible wardrobe where I can see all of my clothes. Mix it up a bit with more basket shelves or hanging space. It’s so easy to put together. I love it.
Bought a slightly different configuration second time round. Just as good as the first and easier installation now that I knew what to expect. About to place my third order. Highly recommended
Great system, great price and plenty of options on design. Really easy to install/fit too.
Spot on service.
Brilliant i have some much storage and a place for everything
Absolutely Brilliant love this and would definitely use again
Brilliant storage system - easy to fit (if you google for video instructions, as nothing comes with the Slatwall packs), and really stable & sturdy in place. Already transferred the contents of 2x 6ft tall shelving units to the walls using the 300 Kit, and have plenty of hooks to spare. The single brackets work perfectly with standard 300mm wide chipboard/MDF shelves from your local DIY place, and are quick & convenient to use. Recommend a good wall plug & screw to fit, so you can maximise your storage - Fischer 8 Universal plugs and Goldscrews to 60mm depth in solid walls, as each can take up to 10kg load, and the Slatwall fittings have 4 screw holes per panel = up to 80kg load per panel.
Great customer service and great quality product. Will definitely be ordering from here again!
Great customer service and great quality product - cheers! Will definitely buy from here again
My wardrobe looks awesome, thank you!
Have used storage maker for a number of years. Excellent company. I love being able to build storage to suit myself.
Ordered two wardrobe fittings which arrived quickly well packaged and easy to assemble. So happy with the result.
Excellent product. One piece missing of original order. E mailed and recieved part 2 days later . Wife happy to have a Dressing room after 42 years . Easy to fit after viewing the video.
Everything arrived well packaged and the system was very easy to put together. It seems pretty robust and I think it should last.
This is the 3rd wardrobe fit-out that we have done with Storage Maker’s system - really quick delivery. Installs really solidly and feels bulletproof whilst being very easy to install. Like the flexibility of being able to move components around if needed. Looks good too.
Perfect, this is my second purchase of the system and again I am not disappointed.
What a brilliant product. Installed the first over the weekend and was so impressed that I have ordered another for the spare room. Really practical, a great space saver, completely configurable and easy to install.
Storage Maker is rated 4.54 based on 153 reviews