Storage Maker Reviews

Read Storage Maker Reviews

peter.boyce@makercompany.com

Maker & Company Limited, Yeatsall Lane, Abbots Bromley

Tell us how Storage Maker made you happy
Purchased the Open Wardrobe System with Shoe Storage & Baskets 185cm (W) Static Shoe Shelf and the 124cm kit. Easy to put up, even for a novice diy guy. Very strong and looks amazing. Would definitely recommend!!
Excellent service, and a good product to resolve my storage issues.
A prompt delivery and helpful after sales.
I’m always a bit dubious about ordering this kind of thing online without being able see and more importantly pick up the actual items, however I couldn't be happier with the Storage Maker system that I have just purchased and installed. Everything is of excellent quality with really good thickness of metal for rigidity and all with a brilliant finish and everything fits as it should. I’m so pleased I’ve just ordered 3 more shelves and brackets to finish of the design. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this system to anyone, in fact I already have!
Very happy with my purchase
Really good quality shelving. They are solid robust components and well finished. Fitted together well with no issues. Slight issue with carriage and was responded in hours and without hesitation or equivocation. I can see me coming back for more in future.
I was not very confident at designing my own wardrobe so I called them and was delighted that someone could help me and gave me the confidence to buy. I looked at the installation video first and surprised myself at how easy it was to put up. I'm delighted and will use it again.
Excellent service. My shelves were out of stock but I got a call asking if another colour would be ok and they arrived next day. Thank you.
Great service and great products. Purchased fittings for built in wardrobes really sturdy and does the job 100%. Ideal for all ages with the choice to move fittings at anytime and reorganize.
This is a great wardrobe solution. The components are really sturdy and when they are connected together the whole system becomes strong. Only a few fixings to the top of the wall too. I like the wire shelves to allow air to circulate. Very pleased.
Brilliant shelving kit and the white coating is great. Could only be improved by providing white caps in the situation you need to cut the vertical shelving supports to size. Highly recommended
Extremely happy and pleased with the storage for my wardrobe . Excellent quality and sturdy item. Missing item however quickly resolved with one telephone call to Peter. Excellent customer service. Missing Product was delivered Without delay. Will certainly purchase again in the near future. Highly recommend.
Prompt delivery. Very good prices compared to competitors and good quality products.
Prompt delivery. Quality products at excellent prices compared to competitors.
Very quick delivery, excellent customer service and amazing products!
Great product would highly recommend. Easy to install and looks great. Delivered when promised and communication was excellent.
What a brilliant system. Very strong and so easy to fit. Took time to compare it to similar systems and this one ticks all the boxes. Much cheaper but still high quality steel and easy to fit. Delivery was on time and good service when I receive to order a few extra bits.
It is a really good quality storage I am quiet happy with it, I bought 2 of them one for my bedroom and another one for the guest room. I'd recommend.
Such a well designed attractive storage solution for my bedroom alcove-it allows me to have different heights for coats on one side and two rails for tops and trousers on the other...shoe racks on the floor along the sides and colourful boxes on the shelves for gym gear, handbags etc ..I couldn’t believe how much it stored! I did fit a silk curtain across the front but I quite enjoy seeing my nice colourful clothes displayed....why shut them away??
Amazing customer service ***** Peter was very helpful and answered my questions very quick and efficient, Delivery was very fast and arrived the next day, will be using this company for future purchases.
Storage Maker is rated 4.54 based on 151 reviews