Storage Maker Reviews

Read Storage Maker Reviews

peter.boyce@makercompany.com

Maker & Company Limited, Yeatsall Lane, Abbots Bromley

Tell us how Storage Maker made you happy
Excellent service, and a good product to resolve my storage issues.
A prompt delivery and helpful after sales.
I’m always a bit dubious about ordering this kind of thing online without being able see and more importantly pick up the actual items, however I couldn't be happier with the Storage Maker system that I have just purchased and installed. Everything is of excellent quality with really good thickness of metal for rigidity and all with a brilliant finish and everything fits as it should. I’m so pleased I’ve just ordered 3 more shelves and brackets to finish of the design. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this system to anyone, in fact I already have!
Very happy with my purchase
Quality product and easy to install . Delivery took longer than hoped for but was worth the wait , kept informed all the way.
Really good quality shelving. They are solid robust components and well finished. Fitted together well with no issues. Slight issue with carriage and was responded in hours and without hesitation or equivocation. I can see me coming back for more in future.
good service and pretty straight forward to put up; although you do need a basic level of 'handy-man' skills to do it well.
I was not very confident at designing my own wardrobe so I called them and was delighted that someone could help me and gave me the confidence to buy. I looked at the installation video first and surprised myself at how easy it was to put up. I'm delighted and will use it again.
Excellent service. My shelves were out of stock but I got a call asking if another colour would be ok and they arrived next day. Thank you.
Great service and great products. Purchased fittings for built in wardrobes really sturdy and does the job 100%. Ideal for all ages with the choice to move fittings at anytime and reorganize.
This is a great wardrobe solution. The components are really sturdy and when they are connected together the whole system becomes strong. Only a few fixings to the top of the wall too. I like the wire shelves to allow air to circulate. Very pleased.
Brilliant shelving kit and the white coating is great. Could only be improved by providing white caps in the situation you need to cut the vertical shelving supports to size. Highly recommended
Over priced and horrific service. Half of the delivery did not arrive, when it did arrive it was damaged. No instructions or even a list of what the parcel should contain was included. The top fixture of the items were incorrect and my joiner had to cut it to size as it was too long. The owner of the company, Peter is incredibly rude and although he did provide me with a partial refund as the items were damaged, his attitude was horrific and his telephone manner awful , he repeatedly talked down to me and referred to me as 'Madam'. He said that he was not at fault and could not be blamed for his courier getting it wrong and then blamed me for accepting half the delivery when due to social distancing I hadn't even signed for it. He answered the corporate telephone number from his car and told me he couldn't take my details and that I had to email him. I have never received such terrible service. It's such a shame as I had high hopes when I ordered and had planned to buy many more storage solutions from him. I would absolutely suggest you think twice about using this company. Finally I never leave bad reviews, I completely understand that people can have bad days however I mentioned to Peter after he had been so rude that I would write a reflective review and he replied "I am sure you will, madam - your type always do!" I was left speechless!
We always aim to deliver a great experience for our customers, and we are sorry that on this occasion that was not what was experienced. The preceding reviews are testament to our customers' experience and we do everything we can to maintain that. For this instance, the carrier did fail to deliver the complete order and one carton was missing and did not arrive till a day later and when it did, it was damaged which very understandably added more distress to the situation. When all phone lines are busy our system diverts calls to staff mobiles and, on this occasion, Peter answered the call whilst driving and unable to take details down. Our product pages do state that the top rail and other components may be cut to suit individual requirements together with a list of all components included but perhaps this wasn't as clear as it could be. We refer to all female customers as madam but we apologise for how this was received. We are however glad that we were able to resolve this issue promptly through a 50% refund, which was opted from the 3 various options we offered.
Extremely happy and pleased with the storage for my wardrobe . Excellent quality and sturdy item. Missing item however quickly resolved with one telephone call to Peter. Excellent customer service. Missing Product was delivered Without delay. Will certainly purchase again in the near future. Highly recommend.
Prompt delivery. Very good prices compared to competitors and good quality products.
Prompt delivery. Quality products at excellent prices compared to competitors.
I bought a slatwall cycle kit and a further set of panels. The panels arrived the day after the cycle hooks etc. The instruction video was not to be found on iPad viewing of the website but I guessed and installed the slats upside down. Simple markings on the extrusions would have helped with orientation. Having refitted the panel I find that the hooks etc don’t fit as snugly as expected. It would appear they need to be screwed to the slats?The main selling point on the website is low cost and I’m sure they will work ok.
Very quick delivery, excellent customer service and amazing products!
Great product would highly recommend. Easy to install and looks great. Delivered when promised and communication was excellent.
What a brilliant system. Very strong and so easy to fit. Took time to compare it to similar systems and this one ticks all the boxes. Much cheaper but still high quality steel and easy to fit. Delivery was on time and good service when I receive to order a few extra bits.
Storage Maker is rated 4.52 based on 136 reviews