Storage Maker Reviews

Read Storage Maker Reviews

peter.boyce@makercompany.com

Maker & Company Limited, Yeatsall Lane, Abbots Bromley

Tell us how Storage Maker made you happy
Excellent product (purchased the garage slatwall storage system). Delivery was quick, communication was great, very friendly and attentive service. Thank you Storage Maker.
Delivery was very quick items as described, great wardrobe system easy to put together.
Although the delivery was delayed due to the COVID crisis we were kept well informed and felt comfortable. We bought two kits and before delivery we watched the installation video and when it arrived they were both fitted in less than an hour, absolutely delighted with our kits and the quality.
I purchased the slatwall garage storage kit. I'm no DIY expert but installed on block garage wall and very pleased with result.
Great product, fast delivery.
Unfortunately the rail. I ordered was not suitable for my purpose. They refunded me and told me to keep the item I stead of postage back to them. This was a good gesture. I will buy other products from them again. Good customer service
Great communication
Good product
Couldn’t be more pleased, service and delivery brilliant! Products were so easy to hang and assemble, will be back for more
This a well made product which looks just as presented on the website. I highly recommend it: good quality, competitively priced, looks good too and easy to install.
Brilliant product and brilliant service Alan cornford
Great product buyer adding additional bits to a previously bought system. Prompt delivery
If your looking for a decent high quality storage system look no further, reasonable price and fast delivery
Excellent service
Quick delivery of quality products. Very happy with our purchase.
I found the perfect storage solution for my limited space. I'm just so glad I stumble upon this site on Google. Very pleased with my new unit.
Excellent customer service!
Excellent communication and delivery on time
Provided a plan view of the room we wanted to utilise and Peter suggested a solution that was right for the space. Goods arrived a couple of days later well packaged and didn’t disappoint. Now fitted we have created a solution that doesn’t make the room look overcrowded as would solid bedroom furniture.
I can't rate the service I received highly enough :) I urgently needed additional items as I had underestimated my needs and the slatwall was being fitted!! Peter went over and above to help and the extras arrived the next day. The product too is excellent, of a high quality and with a very pleasing finished look. As well as all of this, the items arrived in perfect condition as they were so carefully packed. Many thanks indeed and I will be back without hesitation when I am looking at more storage solutions :) Sue Mallett - Cumbria
Storage Maker is rated 4.54 based on 151 reviews