Stone Direct UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stone Direct UK
Email, Live Chat
Read Stone Direct UK Reviews

sales@stone-directuk.com

From requesting a sample tile to receiving our order, we cannot recommend this company enough. The communication throughout has been outstanding, very professional and it has been a pleasure to purchase products from them. I will hope to use Charley, Simon and the rest of the team again in the future and recommend anyone to use this company as their first point of contact when enquiring about stone products.
The best customer service I've encountered so far. Charley replies to my emails quickly and has answered every single question I've had and given me advice on the tiles. Delivery was super quick too.
The website is well laid out and it is easy to order samples required. The samples arrived prompt and the stones supplied accurately matched what I have been supplied. The sales team were friendly and helpful and quotations requested were supplied almost immediately. It was a pleasure to deal with Stone Direct as the service they provided was excellent.
Helped us match stone which was out of stock from previous supplier. Would recommend.
Received samples in a timely manner, and my subsequent order of 25 sq metres of slate was easily done via the website and delivery was made on the stated day. Slate was packed extremely well to ensure no damage could be caused and overall i am very happy with the whole experience.
I’ve used Stone Direct a couple of times, very recently and about 4 years ago and Charley is just so helpful. Definitely recommended and I will use again.
We had some free Indian stone slabs from our neighbours which I needed to match, I phone Simon and with one simple photo he got us the perfect match. Once we cleaned the old ones up and mixed them up you can't pick them out. Total confidence in talking to Simon and Charly who were on hand for any advice. Thanks both
The brick effect tiles were superb, my client was over the moon with the finished article. Nice to actually be able to talk to somebody and they rang back as promised.
Great product fast delivery but some tiles damaged but hard to avoid with stacks of slate
Friendly, fast and efficient
Very, very helpful. Pleasant and friendly staff and always a speedy response to any questions we had. To say they went the extra mile for us would be an understatement. Very knowledgeable and would highly recommend.
Would recommend,very efficient from selecting Slates to ordering.Order didn’t arrive when was suppose too!!! When i phoned they were very helpful and sorted it.
All round great service - from placing the order [at a very competitive price] through to delivery. The slates are perfect - an exact match with what we have previously ordered from StoneDirect so we now have continuity through the house and out onto the patio area. Many thanks
10/10. Communication was absolutely brilliant. Charley was super helpful and flexible. The product was exactly what was expected too. Would 100% use again :)
They were a very friendly and professional business. Not to mention quick service. I would recommend them to anyone.
Excellent product and service
Stone Direct UK 5 star review on 15th September 2020
OrderEd out patio from Stone direct.. turned up without any issues.. wasn’t quite what I was expecting colour wise but hard to order exact online with Covid Restrictions.. laid the stone anyway and very pleased with the result in the end.👍🏻
Excellent service , quality and delivery were all great, would highly recommend.
I phoned to order, spoke to Simon (very helpful) he got my slate to me two days later and it is perfect for my cafe. For me s very positive and easy experience 😀
Great product