Stone Direct UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Stone Direct UK
"Great customer service but they need a new logistics partner - I would rate “premier” logistics a zero"
"There was no problem from when I ordered to when it was delivered. The samples were far better quality than others I had sourced and best thing is they are 20ml when a lot I looked at were only 10. Very satisfied."
"Fast delivery Good graded stone, well packaged in crate on pallet. This is my second purchase and I am very pleased with the quality and price of the slate .Will buy again."
"Great customer service and amazing product! Very satisfied."
"Excellent customer service and right from the start handled my enquiry and subsequent purchase very well indeed. I would certainly recommend Stone Direct UK and will use them again."
"Excellent quality Riven Slate Dovedale Grey (from Brazil), which also looks great laid. Excellent commitment to trying to source all their stone ethically (which can be a problem in some parts of the world). Excellent customer service - they took their time to answer my questions re ethical trading openly and honestly. We chose Stone Direct over competitors because of their commitment to ethical trading."
"Fantastic customer service, and quality product. I needed to source a slate hearth asap, Stone Direct were so easy to contact, Charley was very knowledgeable who offered to call me after starting out as an online conversation about what to buy and how to get it asap. Remarkably the price was very competitive, and in fact better than two other quotes, and they could guarantee safe delivery in essentially 3 working days. I couldn't be happier with the product, and having spent 3 months dealing with all sorts of suppliers during my renovation projects, I have to say dealing with Stone Direct was quite simply a reminder of what great customer service actually feels like, I would not hesitate to use them again."
"Excellent service,quality product and reasonable price"
"Was prompt at quoting, very friendly service and delivered when said. Would highly recommend"
"I received first class customer service from Stone Direct who were very prompt in sending out samples and answering my queries . They gave me good advice on my requirements and no question was too trivial . The slate I purchased was perfect and I couldn't be more pleased with the finished product . I found the prices very competitive and delivery was exactly as agreed."
"Supplied exactly what was required for a very competitive price and delivered on time,"
"Excellent product coupled with excellent service."
"We have used stone Direct a couple of times and have always been happy with the service we received, always friendly and more than helpful, very informative, it's been a pleasure doing business with Charley and look forward to further purchases in the future."
"I was very happy with the service I received. A misunderstanding with the delivery of the floor was quickly and efficiently dealt with."
"I ordered a sample tile which did not match what I wanted, I e mailed Charley Clarke To apologise saying it was much lighter and not ruff enough, even though it was named the same as tiles I had from another company in 2010, She asked me to send her a picture of the slate tiles I was trying to match up, she said they were an old tile, but that she could get her hands on some for me, they arrived today, on time as was arranged, and I cant believe the match, this company I would recommend to anyone, Brilliant Service, and I hope that the company recognises what a Brilliant employee they have in Charley Clarke [ who by the way is a lady ]"
"Amazing marble slabs and superb services! The marble that I ordered failed QC; Simon insisted that I was not going to manage the poor tiles and replaced them with better and significantly more expensive ones without asking for any more money. The team (Mark & Nathan) that laid the tiles were as amazing as the marble tiles. They were friendly but worked with military precision and ruthless efficiency. Tile wastage was much less than 1%. No flaw - Yes, I mean absolutely no flaw. Everyone who entered the living room where the tiles were laid have been complimenting the marble and its installation. I am so very very happy!"
"I recently updated my kitchen & morning rooms with the calibrated riven slate & found Charley to be incredibly helpful, in terms of answering both product queries & scheduling delivery, she could not have been more helpful in accommodating our requirements.....I wouldn't hesitate to use again. Many thanks Charley."
"Excellent customer service, It's not easy to choose tiles when you live in Singapore. Charlie was extremely helpful not only responding to my emails straight away but also when liaising with my tiler. We are also very pleased with her recommendations and competitive prices."
"Competitive prices & great customer service."
"Was looking on line for some large pieces of slate. The company were very responsive and helpful. The product is very good quality and realistically priced. I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend this company to anyone."
Stone Direct UK is rated 4.95 based on 59 reviews