Stirling Distillery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stirling Distillery

hello@stirlingdistillery.co.uk

Tell us how Stirling Distillery made you happy
Great service- arrived promptly and well packaged
I discovered Stirling Distillary by accident, just up the road from where I was staying for 2 nights on holiday. It was intriguing to find a gin distillery in "whisky country" and I am ag gin drinker. The gin flavoured with basil and nettles proved to be delicious, especially mixed with the Mediterranean tonics that came free with my online order! The staff at the distillery were helpful and friendly. Touring further North West with friends the gin has been one of the highlights of our trip so far.
Quick delivery and enjoyed by all at our gin tasting night.
Ordered a gift for my colleague and service was great. Easy to order, delivered on time and one very happy recipient. The choice of whiskies and spirits was impressive and I wanted to order from a local distillery. Excellent.
I love all your products , My Family name is Stirling , so I enjoy giving as gifts x
Ticked wrong box above - not been there.
Easy to order, very fast delivery time. Bottle looks amazing - yet to try, looking forward to it!
Bought a small bottle of gin as a Mother’s Day gift which went down very well!! Excellent service and delivered on time.
Easy to use website. Well packaged and excellent delivery times. Product is also superb. Would highly recommend.
Lovely red cap gin liqueur. I just had to order a couple of bottles when I came back from my trip to Stirling. Perfect ordering system. Good communication throughout. Will definitely order again.
Have purchased 2 bottles of the Gin Blue Line as gifts. Been extremely pleased with the fast delivery and love the bottles as they represent a great cause. More purchases to follow I’m sure.
Wonderful place to visit, magnificent gin, they really look after their customers as evidenced when my recent order was delayed by the courier - Cameron couldn’t do enough to help and was wonderful even though it was the couriers that were the problem. Thoroughly recommend Stirling Distillery.
Quick postal service, and bottle emptying quickly
Best distillery, best Gin. Nothing more to say
Lovely gin and great service
Simply a joy to deal with this company . They provide beautiful high quality products, which I will be ordering on a regular basis. Fantastic friendly staff who ooze customer service. Postal service is very speedy even second class arrived on time. Website is so easy to use . Look forward to ordering again soon .
Great product, quick delivery and even better, they are supporting the thin blue line.
Smooth transaction & a quality product. Happy customer, would recommend. Mark Hughes
Delivery was prompt and products were as described.
As a collector keeping me informed about your sons of Scotland is great & looking forward to your own first release. Thanks to everyone for a great job.
Stirling Distillery is rated 4.78 based on 73 reviews