Steamforged Games Reviews

of reviewers recommend Steamforged Games
Read Steamforged Games Reviews

About Steamforged Games:

From board games to miniature games. Epic, cooperative dungeon crawls to quick competitive card games. We love making games you love.

Unit 1, Kestrel Road, Manchester

Gran servicio y producto
(EU) - Posted 5 months ago
The products I received were high quality and the addition of the two minatures (urizen and Angelo) plug ins were very much appreciated since the one that came in the box were glue to base versions. I have to say the game has been very fun and with the addition of these expansions, I expect even more in-depth gameplay and good times. There was only one problem I had with the whole process. The shipping. While I know it is out of your control once you have shipped a product. I just wanted to give you feedback on the way of tracking your package. To track the package, you have to download the Shop app. This app may work well in the USA, but in Canada, it didn't track my package at all. The only information it could give me was that it was shipped. I would like to see a different way to track your packages in the future.
(USA) - Posted 6 months ago
Steamforged Games forge games that even those who dread playing boardgames out of fear for difficult gameplay find easy to learn and enjoyable. :)
(EU) - Posted 6 months ago
Can quickly and we’ll packed!
(USA) - Posted 6 months ago
Great product with fast delivery. Very happy with the process.
(EU) - Posted 6 months ago
I DIDN'T EVEN GET MY ORDER!
(USA) - Posted 6 months ago
Nice game ( Resident Evil 3 ), and a good website.
(EU) - Posted 6 months ago
Hi, i'm from Germany so i hope you can translate it. Ich mag die Spiele von Steamforged wirklich sehr da sie einige meiner Lieblings Franchise als Brettspiel umgesetzt haben. Resident Evil the Board Game 2 & 3 bringen das Spiel gefühl der der Videospiele richtig gut aufs Brett. Es ist Spannend, Taktisch und macht sehr viel Spaß. Darksouls ist auch gut umgesetzt. Die Miniaturen sind eines meiner Highlights eurer Spiele. Sie sind Detailliert und aus gutem Material. Allerdings gibt es bei Größeren Figuren von RE2 unschöne klebe stellen. Aber es macht sehr viel Spaß sie zu bemalen.
(EU) - Posted 6 months ago
They got the problem fixed and in a hurry! Great customer service.
(USA) - Posted 6 months ago
Makes very good games of high quality. Only complaint is that some items which were kickstarter items are not available for purchase. Not worth paying large amounts on the secondary market. Wish they would make items more available.
(USA) - Posted 6 months ago
The games are fun, well made, and high quality!
(USA) - Posted 6 months ago
Very nice games but a little expensive
(EU) - Posted 6 months ago
Arrived quickly! Very pleased. And at a good price.
(USA) - Posted 7 months ago
Everything has been great working with them. I pay; they deliver. The resident evil board games I buy through them are great as well.
(USA) - Posted 7 months ago
Quality games, free delivery and a good website. Everything that I want.
(EU) - Posted 7 months ago
I have backed all of the Animal Adventure and Academia projects so far. They are a great idea with introducing kiddos to D&D through the use of animals.
(USA) - Posted 7 months ago
I love resident evil 2,3 board games. High quality and I’m excited about first resident evil board game. Even dark souls was amazing looking
(USA) - Posted 7 months ago
An amazing collection on games to choose from and always helpful staff to answer questions in a timely manner. Love the work they put into the spectacular miniatures.
Steamforged Games 5 star review on 14th January 2022
(USA) - Posted 7 months ago
Steamforged Games has highly detailed miniatures and great games.
(USA) - Posted 7 months ago
Hasta ahora todo ha ido genial, me encantan los juegos de mesa de Resident Evil y os agradezco mucho que me hayáis permitido pedir a UK.
(EU) - Posted 7 months ago