Stackers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stackers
Read Stackers Reviews

About Stackers:

The home of beautiful organisation ✨

hello@stackers.com

London House, Sheldon Way, Aylesford

Tell us how Stackers made you happy
Excellent product with a great seal but very expensive. I am hoping they last many years!
I bought the Classic Necklace Layer and the Statement Jewellery Layer for my sister's birthday, which she loved! I hadn't seen this site before so once I started looking around I was obsessed!!!
Love the bag i purchased for work. Always get compliments on it Nd a few people have bought the same bag.
Really pleased with my purchases…destined as Christmas gifts, actually! Beautifully tissue protected in delivery terms and such lovely soft materials and colour.
I really like my Stackers with the different layers suitable for earrings, rings and larger jewellery. However the colours have been changed so when I bought another layer in pale blue online, it didn't match my existing Stackers which is really disappointing.
Love my jewellery box. The design keeps everything nicely organised so it's easy to grab what I want for the day. And I like that I can add additional layers as I need to
Love this bag, use it for work and to travel with. It’s a marry poppins
Small, but beautifully formed; I'm delighted with my petite zipped jewellery box; it looks classy, and does the job really well.
Great bag, super handy with all the pockets, unfortunately my key ring is falling apart but the bag itself is fantastic, the adjustable handles are great!
A small mark on the outside near the zip but otherwise lovely! The materials feel great quality and it was a great size with lots of space for my jewellery inside
Product is perfect It looks extremely stylish and has endured being bashed about in luggage on my travels with NO injuries
Absolutely brilliant. Use them in our camper van
Awesome laptop bag, very nice , strong & stylish
Love these boxes all different sizes and interiors, stack together well, mix and match colours or have all the same, fits lots of jewellery in and all neatly stored
Bought as a grown up jewellery box for my teenage daughter. She loves it. Excellent quality.
A loverly gift for my daughter, beautiful!!!
Beautiful jewellery boxes
My wife was really pleased with the jewellery box with lots of compartments for all her bits and bobs. She also loved the grey and pink colour scheme. Thank you!
Really lovely idea which keeps your jewellery easy to access and neat and tidy.
Highly recommend!