Spread Co Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Spread Co Ltd.
Read Spread Co Ltd. Reviews

Tell us how Spread Co Ltd. made you happy
good dem account
Good platform
Platform is a joke to place trades on
The web interface is okay, but it needs flash to run which is not available on many PCs that I use.
The Android app lets me see charts and view or close positions but I can't place a new trade, so it is not a lot of use.
It would be good if you could introduce an MT4 server, as I prefer using this to trade now.
1; Excellent, easy to use platform, with everything one needs available.
2; Tremendous range of products, including best-in-class for UK and US Equities.
3; Prompt and transparent payment of Dividends.
4; Modest charges, with no cost-of-carry on US and UK short positions.
5; Very good spreads, and very modest Margins.
6;Best-in-class Customer Service Team, and Back office Team inspire confidence.
7; "Such nice people to deal with"
Very competitive spreads across major indicis (some work needed on adrs). No financing on short positions, attractive 2% interest available and simple easy to use app. I also love the unbiased (to the point write-ups) published but most of all I like the almost 24 hour ability to ammend or change overnight positions on gold, currency, and FTSE/DOW many thanks
Very good rapid interactive interface.

Extremely easy to trade with more information and options than any competitors.
excellent,
Easy to follow platform, all the function I want plus friendly staff on call when needed.
For me, no financing charges on short index positions is the clincher.
Tight spreads
i like the dealer interaction, not quite so happy with the ...bad spreads.. we sometimes get, but in general a good broker.
Limited browsers for platform, no online training for platform use. Current time on site
wrong.
From start to finish the account set up was excellent. Help on hand if you needed it and done in a professional and timely manner. Highly recommend if you're interested in Spread betting.
Before I used this broker I saw some pretty reviews about them but for some reason I decided to press on with them and I ddnt regret. Good spreads on their currency pairs. A lot of stuff to chose from from forex to equities commodities. Great customer services ( Charlie ) who has assisted me in anything I need.
I would recommend them to anyone who is looking to trade online. How ever I would say the iPad and smart phone needs a bit of upgrade with. Aside thst good stuff.
Thank you for all your help with getting the account set up great service, walking me through the platform.
Great team !
From day 1 team has been excellent with help and till proper functioning of account .

All thanks to the great person Shoiab Ali who helped me in each step and took care of everything .

I just liked it. Thanks .
Quick response times. Friendly helpful staff! Web application and mobile Apps are easy to use.
I am yet to use Spreadco services as I am a novice in trading the markets. I have been a client of Spreadco for about a year now and I have to say the level of customer service I have received from my account manager Shoaib Ali has been to the highest of standards. His knowledge of the markets is exceptional and always resolves my questions and queries.

I would recommend anyone who is new to trading to start with Spreadco as they really know how to make you feel comfortable and help get your head around things.
A very professional trading company, with tight spreads and very fast execution. It is a lot better than Plus 500, which has delays on executions , and at times suspends trading on various instruments with no clear reason for doing so. Also better than www.markets.com which has larger spreads. I found the staff i've spoken to at SpreadCo to be very professional, friendly , and are willing to talk about trading. I would like to see SpreadCo expand the equities tradable on their platform, especially on the UK and US markets, as I will be looking at trading these more in the future, rather than trying to scalp the DAX, other indices and currency pairs.
Spread Co Ltd. is rated 4.11 based on 83 reviews