Spread Co Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Spread Co Ltd.
Read Spread Co Ltd. Reviews

Tell us how Spread Co Ltd. made you happy
Platform and app is down, losing money. No way to contact them, email, FB, live chat, reviews, all ignored.

Clearly not a serious broker, stay well clear!
Sometimes ridiculously slow processing of orders and you don't know if you are going to get filled at the price you placed, order cancelled or a requote. Requotes often far from original order, even if a better price or your order price has been displayed while processing.
Mr Bart Kasch helped me reclaim 780000Usd. He is the Greatest Trade Consultant and Recovery Agent I have ever seen. He deserves this. Contact him at BartKasch @ Affiliaterecovery .com
Good job I like your team
Thank you for your feedback, we are pleased to hear you like the team here at Spread Co. Did you know we also offer £50 for you and your friend when you refer them and they open an account with us.

Best wishes
The Spread Co team
great people make a great company.
the dealers are helpful and suraj in customer services is always helpful, been with them for 9 years,
Good platform that enables you to utilise both long and short positions at once.
Good trading platform and easy to trade.
Nice platform for managing stop losses.
The spreads are competitive with other spread companies and the execution is instant, much better than some other firms. They also pay interest on unused funds.
your spreads are first class, especially the dow and the ftse, and your platform set up is second to none, I have told 2 brokers, so I hope they spread the word
Spread Co has a very good trading platform, fast execution of trades, good news, great website design, FCA regulations, simple deposit and withdrawal money, wide portfolio of uk and us shares for trading, very good e-mail communication, great statement, great trade history.
Is very easy to use and simple.
Good trading platform.

It is reliable, options are reasonable and account manager is responsive.
I like the fact that there is no separate commission so that you can see immediately your exact profit or loss.
I have seen a few bad reviews for Spread Co but I have used them since 2016 not had any problems with them, the trades have always worked as expected. It would be useful if they provided MT4 as an interface but the web platform is pretty good.
It is always clear to understand and staff are always on-hand for any of my quearies
EAST SYSTEM TO USE
lowest spreads in the industry
Trustable company for trading
Pretty good platform. I've been using for few years now and things seem clear and transparent.
Spread Co Ltd. is rated 4.15 based on 82 reviews