Spread Co Ltd. Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Spread Co Ltd.

How would you rate Spread Co Ltd. ?

I Like Your Team
Unverified Reviewer
"Good job I like your team"
Thank you for your feedback, we are pleased to hear you like the team here at Spread Co. Did you know we also offer £50 for you and your friend when you refer them and they open an account with us.

Best wishes
The Spread Co team
"great people make a great company. the dealers are helpful and suraj in customer services is always helpful, been with them for 9 years,"
"Good platform that enables you to utilise both long and short positions at once."
"Good trading platform and easy to trade."
"Nice platform for managing stop losses."
"The spreads are competitive with other spread companies and the execution is instant, much better than some other firms. They also pay interest on unused funds."
Peter Reid Acc No Scd11501
Verified Reviewer
"your spreads are first class, especially the dow and the ftse, and your platform set up is second to none, I have told 2 brokers, so I hope they spread the word"
"Spread Co has a very good trading platform, fast execution of trades, good news, great website design, FCA regulations, simple deposit and withdrawal money, wide portfolio of uk and us shares for trading, very good e-mail communication, great statement, great trade history."
"Is very easy to use and simple."
"Good trading platform. It is reliable, options are reasonable and account manager is responsive."
Simon Bowyer
Verified Reviewer
"I like the fact that there is no separate commission so that you can see immediately your exact profit or loss."
"I have seen a few bad reviews for Spread Co but I have used them since 2016 not had any problems with them, the trades have always worked as expected. It would be useful if they provided MT4 as an interface but the web platform is pretty good."
"It is always clear to understand and staff are always on-hand for any of my quearies"
"EAST SYSTEM TO USE"
"lowest spreads in the industry"
"Trustable company for trading"
"Pretty good platform. I've been using for few years now and things seem clear and transparent."
Christopher Cassidy
Verified Reviewer
"Easy to use mobile platform although can be difficult to access on some WiFi connections. Fast execution and clear pricing."
Bob Edwards Account Holder 9 Years
Verified Reviewer
"no real problems, and if there are 90% of them are sorted by the dealers. i would like more small caps,AIM markets, then i could use one platform,and not have other accounts.."
"I'm very happy with Spreadco. They don't offer metatrader which I've used before but their platform is reliable and I've had no problems with requotes or anything. I can't say that I'm making a profit but the 2% that they pay on balances is a definite help and very reasonable."
Spread Co Ltd. is rated 4.22 based on 79 reviews