Spread Co Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Spread Co Ltd.
Read Spread Co Ltd. Reviews

Tell us how Spread Co Ltd. made you happy
Sometimes ridiculously slow processing of orders and you don't know if you are going to get filled at the price you placed, order cancelled or a requote. Requotes often far from original order, even if a better price or your order price has been displayed while processing.
Platform and app is down, losing money. No way to contact them, email, FB, live chat, reviews, all ignored.

Clearly not a serious broker, stay well clear!
Love the fact that financing not needed for shorts. This is a superb feature, that helped me decide to move from my previous spread betting platform.
I am yet to use Spreadco services as I am a novice in trading the markets. I have been a client of Spreadco for about a year now and I have to say the level of customer service I have received from my account manager Shoaib Ali has been to the highest of standards. His knowledge of the markets is exceptional and always resolves my questions and queries.

I would recommend anyone who is new to trading to start with Spreadco as they really know how to make you feel comfortable and help get your head around things.
The worst experience I've ever had. Rude people, system incorrect. Literally the worst platform ever.
Spread Co Ltd. is rated 4.11 based on 83 reviews