Spread Co Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Spread Co Ltd.
Read Spread Co Ltd. Reviews

Tell us how Spread Co Ltd. made you happy
Good job I like your team
Thank you for your feedback, we are pleased to hear you like the team here at Spread Co. Did you know we also offer £50 for you and your friend when you refer them and they open an account with us.

Best wishes
The Spread Co team
great people make a great company.
the dealers are helpful and suraj in customer services is always helpful, been with them for 9 years,
Good platform that enables you to utilise both long and short positions at once.
Good trading platform and easy to trade.
your spreads are first class, especially the dow and the ftse, and your platform set up is second to none, I have told 2 brokers, so I hope they spread the word
Spread Co has a very good trading platform, fast execution of trades, good news, great website design, FCA regulations, simple deposit and withdrawal money, wide portfolio of uk and us shares for trading, very good e-mail communication, great statement, great trade history.
Is very easy to use and simple.
Good trading platform.

It is reliable, options are reasonable and account manager is responsive.
It is always clear to understand and staff are always on-hand for any of my quearies
Trustable company for trading
Pretty good platform. I've been using for few years now and things seem clear and transparent.
I'm very happy with Spreadco. They don't offer metatrader which I've used before but their platform is reliable and I've had no problems with requotes or anything. I can't say that I'm making a profit but the 2% that they pay on balances is a definite help and very reasonable.
Like the no financing for shorts. Like the tight spreads. Charts could be better and go back future in time too.
Excellent company to use, platform very simple and quick
Great platform and love no financing for holding short positions. Excellent customer services.
Love the fact that financing not needed for shorts. This is a superb feature, that helped me decide to move from my previous spread betting platform.
tutto ok manca il fmib 30 italia
grazie
I have been a client now for some years and find the trading platform more suitable foe the older client ,
spread co has the tightest spreads and an excellent platform, which can be set up to suit your needs, and the phone is answered promptly, not much more to say.
Spread co has excellent service and good fills . and a reliable service provider and a I am happy to be one of there customers
Spread Co Ltd. is rated 4.11 based on 83 reviews