Spread Co Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Spread Co Ltd.
Read Spread Co Ltd. Reviews

Tell us how Spread Co Ltd. made you happy
Pretty good platform. I've been using for few years now and things seem clear and transparent.
Easy to use mobile platform although can be difficult to access on some WiFi connections. Fast execution and clear pricing.
no real problems, and if there are 90% of them are sorted by the dealers.
i would like more small caps,AIM markets, then i could use one platform,and not have other accounts..
I'm very happy with Spreadco. They don't offer metatrader which I've used before but their platform is reliable and I've had no problems with requotes or anything. I can't say that I'm making a profit but the 2% that they pay on balances is a definite help and very reasonable.
Like the no financing for shorts. Like the tight spreads. Charts could be better and go back future in time too.
Excellent company to use, platform very simple and quick
Like the no financing for shorts a lot and interest on non-margin amounts deposited (and the 0.8 spread as opposed to 1) but the platform is very 'clunky' and unsophisticated compared with my previous market leader broker (chalk and cheese really). If they invest in the usability of the platform to make it as good as the rest they will be a real force in this market.
Their haphazard and illogical platform contributed to my loss. I contacted them about it but would not agree to partially compensate. They have since fixed the platform. Would you not agree that they realised there is a problem and fixed their own platform? Why not resolve the issue with the person who found the problem? Their inconsistent behaviour is proof that they cannot be fully trusted.
Great platform and love no financing for holding short positions. Excellent customer services.
Low spread for GBPUSD
Fast execution with tight spreads.
Nice easy system that calculates profit when adding a Stop Loss.
Very quick. and very good broker
Allow trades in smaller amounts than £1
Easy to place order
Good all round service
Love the fact that financing not needed for shorts. This is a superb feature, that helped me decide to move from my previous spread betting platform.
No advice given on stop loss etc, ended up losing £42,000 in 24 hours, wow, should the risks not be fully highlighted and protection from losses discussed and explained properly
1. Can trade with volume 0.01 lot.
2. I have deposit 800 USD but no bonus any. Pls give me bonus 50 pound