Softub Midlands Ltd Reviews

Valerie C
Softub Midlands Ltd 5 star review on 11th January 2021
Sam S
Andy S
We love having our hot tub! It took us a while to get used to testing the water and getting the levels all right but once we got it sorted, it was great! We had to wait for delivery due to Covid but Steve was very helpful and kept us up to date with what was happening. Would definately recommend buying from Softub Midlands.
Very pleased with our refurbished Softub purchase. Tub was delivered as agreed and Martyn was excellent with the install. He spend a lot of time explaining all the details when running an hot tub and happy to answer any questions asked. The installation was not rushed and we felt confident on his departure. The tub has run for a year now with no problems whatsoever. We were given and indication of the running costs which in practice we found a little low. We would say, on average, the running cost for average use (twice a week) would be in the order off £4-£5 per week for this last year (winter included). Add to that the required chemicals have come in a £260 for the year. A luxury? yes. A pleasure yes. We looked at the moulded shell tubs (used on holidays) and the Softubs. We were a little concerned about the lack of seating in the Softub but we much prefer sitting on the bottom of the tub and the flexibility of sitting were you want rather than the rigid positions of a moulded seat. Finally allow some time to look after the tub. We usually spend 3/4 of an hour on a Sunday wiping down the inside of the tub, washing the outside and adding chemicals. Chemicals are easy. Bit of thought at first but eventually you get the feel for it. Be prepared to put in this work, it is essential for a clean and safe tub.
Great from start to finish
Excellent service, very responsive
Splendid friendly service Martin goes the extra mile again
Excellent service, both Steve and Martin were very friendly and knowledgeable. And they lent us a softub as ours was delayed
Excellent service friendly helpful knowledgeable staff cannot recommend highly enough
I recently spoke to Steve about a softub , and he gave me a few options. I decided which one I wanted and arranged delivery. Martin delivered my Softub and sited it in my chosen place. He set it up and gave a very concise demonstration. I can honestly say that I am very happy with the level of customer care given and the Softub is fantastic. Well done to both Steve and Martin.
Very helpful service and excellent communication during this very difficult period.
Very professional service
We are very happy with the service and the installation of our hot tub.
Very helpful advice given at point of sale and the gentleman carrying out the installation was very knowledgeable.
First class service from choosing the right tub and ordering it to the installation and 2 hours spent with Martin the service engineer teaching me how to maintain the tub correctly Would highly recommend Softub Midlands Ltd Steve Keogh
Excellent company , very informative and helpful ....a pleasure to work with. Thankyou for our Softtub we love it ..😀
Great service from start to finish with excellent communication. Tub, iris garden spa, looking great and working well after a technical problem that Softubs sorted quickly and without any problems. Highly recommend!
Softub Midlands Ltd 5 star review on 2nd August 2021
Great company with excellent communications throughout purchase with regular updates..
Great advice before hand. Good service, Installation went like a dream and advise with the demo was perfect
Attention to detail was excellent. Especially how you can to survey our figment point and give sound advise. Installation was also carried out exceptionally well.
we are really enjoying our hot tub . The size of the tub is perfect for our small garden and I would recommend it for those who want a tub that doesn’t over take the garden.
Steve was always very helpful and knowledgable from ordering to installation. I would highly recommend Softub Midlands to all my friends and family. Thank you
Softub Midlands Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 69 reviews