Softub Midlands Ltd Reviews

Softub Midlands Ltd 5 star review on 11th January 2021
Sam S
Softub Midlands Ltd 5 star review on 11th October 2020
Andy S
Superb service from the start and continues as we own our hot tub
Fantastic service and installation of hot tub. I am thrilled with our South Seas spa. I would definitely recommend Softub Midlands.
Absolutely delighted with our hot tub! We were given help and guidance from the outset as to which one would be most suited to our family. Although it had to be craned over our house due to narrow access we had total confidence in this process - they were efficient, careful and put our minds at ease. We were given in-depth instructions on how to maintain the hot tub as well which was very useful. \Would highly recommend!
Fantastic service. Really helpful throughout the entire process. Happy to answer any questions and give support pre-and post delivery.
Enjoying our hot tub thanks to great service, installation and advice.
Softub Midlands Ltd 5 star review on 8th May 2022
Very professional and most helpful
We fully recommend getting a hot tub off Steve at soft tub. Due to Covid our tub was delayed in the USA but Steve kept us fully in touch of the Delay. On delivery I was fully instructed on how to look after our hot tub. We have had our Iris tub 4 months and it’s been a great tub keeping the water on temperature and clean. I have just done it’s first water change which went perfectly well following the instructions from the installer
Softub Midlands Ltd 5 star review on 2nd May 2022
We purchased our Softub six months ago from Softub Midlands, and are really pleased with it. The whole process was great, from the information we received when choosing it, to delivery and setting up. Steve in the shop was great, giving us all the information we needed to decide what would be best for us. And Martyn delivered and installed it in our log cabin running through everything with us while I took notes on how to treat and look after the water. Nothing was too much trouble, and there was plenty of time to ask questions while the tub was filling. It’s really re purposed our log cabin which we didn’t use as much as we should have, and we love a soak most nights before bed, so relaxing and the Softub is super comfortable too, can’t recommend highly enough. Keith & Sheila, Hinckley.
Has been a real pleasure to use. The installation and service given by particularly Martin was excellent..
We love having our hot tub! It took us a while to get used to testing the water and getting the levels all right but once we got it sorted, it was great! We had to wait for delivery due to Covid but Steve was very helpful and kept us up to date with what was happening. Would definately recommend buying from Softub Midlands.
Very pleased with our refurbished Softub purchase. Tub was delivered as agreed and Martyn was excellent with the install. He spend a lot of time explaining all the details when running an hot tub and happy to answer any questions asked. The installation was not rushed and we felt confident on his departure. The tub has run for a year now with no problems whatsoever. We were given and indication of the running costs which in practice we found a little low. We would say, on average, the running cost for average use (twice a week) would be in the order off £4-£5 per week for this last year (winter included). Add to that the required chemicals have come in a £260 for the year. A luxury? yes. A pleasure yes. We looked at the moulded shell tubs (used on holidays) and the Softubs. We were a little concerned about the lack of seating in the Softub but we much prefer sitting on the bottom of the tub and the flexibility of sitting were you want rather than the rigid positions of a moulded seat. Finally allow some time to look after the tub. We usually spend 3/4 of an hour on a Sunday wiping down the inside of the tub, washing the outside and adding chemicals. Chemicals are easy. Bit of thought at first but eventually you get the feel for it. Be prepared to put in this work, it is essential for a clean and safe tub.
Great from start to finish
Excellent service, very responsive
Splendid friendly service Martin goes the extra mile again
Excellent service, both Steve and Martin were very friendly and knowledgeable. And they lent us a softub as ours was delayed
Excellent service friendly helpful knowledgeable staff cannot recommend highly enough
I recently spoke to Steve about a softub , and he gave me a few options. I decided which one I wanted and arranged delivery. Martin delivered my Softub and sited it in my chosen place. He set it up and gave a very concise demonstration. I can honestly say that I am very happy with the level of customer care given and the Softub is fantastic. Well done to both Steve and Martin.
Very helpful service and excellent communication during this very difficult period.
Very professional service
We are very happy with the service and the installation of our hot tub.
Softub Midlands Ltd is rated 5.0 based on 78 reviews