Softub Midlands Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Softub Midlands Ltd

info@spasandhottubs.co.uk

Lilac Drive

Tell us how Softub Midlands Ltd made you happy
Very good service. Super thorough guidance on installation. Would recommend to anyone thinking of purchasing a hot tub.
The tub is nice to look at and although it is strange to go into the garden in your swimwear on a cold grey day, you soon relax in the hot bubbling water. You could be anywhere as you lay back and relax.
I can’t recommend Softub Midlands Ltd enough. Having moved into a property with a hotub, and no previous experience with one, the team at Softub Midlands Ltd went above and beyond to help us. I have no hesitation in recommending Softub Midlands Ltd, and we’ll be using them again in the future - very efficient, very professional, fantastic communication throughout, affordable prices and excellent results!
Steve at Softub Midlands is a very helpful no pressure salesman.Everything from sale to delivery and installation was spot on. Would highly recommend.
Very pleased with both the soft tub and service in providing it. A very satisfied customer, thank you!
Very pleased with the service, more than helpful during purchase, tryout and install, I'd highly recommend.
Brilliant customer service
No pressure selling! Fantastic delivery, installation and after care service! Really pleased with our spa!!
When it got delivered I got good information on how to install it and how to maintain it great
Excellent Service from Steve and the team. Very professional and cannot do enough for you. Buying a hot tub is a big investment. I would not look to save a few pound buying one from the internet. The hot tubs are of the highest quality and combined with the service provided by Midlands soft tubs great value. Would highly recommend.
Very good product and very good service.
Very pleased with the softub, we purchased a used refurbished tub and its just like new, great aftersales care and set up with step by step instructions and honest guidance on cleaning and chemicals use. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to my friends and have already done so
Softub Midlands Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 12 reviews