Softub Midlands Ltd Reviews

Ullesthorpe
Nr Lutterworth
Leicestershire

Tell us how Softub Midlands Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I am very pleased with the purchase I made, it looks great in my garden. Steve was very helpful and they arrived on time and set it all up for me. Just waiting for the warmer weather to fully enjoy it.
Excellent service, great understanding of our requirements for a hot tub.
Steve has made the process of buying this dream purchase easy and straightforward, we couldn’t ask for better service.
We now live near Cardiff but this did not pose a problem to this Ullesthorpe firm. Thank you from two very satisfied customers.
Had a refurbished Softub from Softub Midlands. Service was superb and delivery, despite challenging access, all we needed including good tutorial. What has been most impressive though is follow up. Whenever we have needed care advice it's been willingly and helpfully given. Great guys, glad we bought from them.
Great service. Always stays in touch and let’s you know what time for delivery and collection. Very thorough in making sure you understand how to maintain the water so you get the best experience. Great product - the soft tub is fantastic.....we’ve hired one at least 4 times and never been disappointed.
Friendly and informative service from start to finish. Definitely recommend.
We have hired a tub for Xmas for several years now and have always been pleased by the service from Softtub Midlands. The tubs are always pristine, delivered and collected when they say with cheerful efficiency and are easy to keep dosed to maintain hygiene.
Steve made my Christmas, realised I needed a filter sleeve for my Softub, rang the 23rd December thinking it was a very long shot! Not only did Steve make a special journey to the post office he paid for special delivery before 1pm on Christmas Eve to make sure I could have my Christmas day soak! Exceptional customer service, really went the extra mile!!!! Thank you Steve.
Very good service. Super thorough guidance on installation. Would recommend to anyone thinking of purchasing a hot tub.
The tub is nice to look at and although it is strange to go into the garden in your swimwear on a cold grey day, you soon relax in the hot bubbling water. You could be anywhere as you lay back and relax.
I can’t recommend Softub Midlands Ltd enough. Having moved into a property with a hotub, and no previous experience with one, the team at Softub Midlands Ltd went above and beyond to help us. I have no hesitation in recommending Softub Midlands Ltd, and we’ll be using them again in the future - very efficient, very professional, fantastic communication throughout, affordable prices and excellent results!
Steve at Softub Midlands is a very helpful no pressure salesman.Everything from sale to delivery and installation was spot on.
Would highly recommend.
Very pleased with both the soft tub and service in providing it. A very satisfied customer, thank you!
Very pleased with the service, more than helpful during purchase, tryout and install, I'd highly recommend.
Brilliant customer service
No pressure selling! Fantastic delivery, installation and after care service!
Really pleased with our spa!!
When it got delivered I got good information on how to install it and how to maintain it great
Excellent Service from Steve and the team. Very professional and cannot do enough for you. Buying a hot tub is a big investment. I would not look to save a few pound buying one from the internet. The hot tubs are of the highest quality and combined with the service provided by Midlands soft tubs great value. Would highly recommend.
Very good product and very good service.
Very pleased with the softub, we purchased a used refurbished tub and its just like new, great aftersales care and set up with step by step instructions and honest guidance on cleaning and chemicals use.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to my friends and have already done so
Softub Midlands Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 19 reviews