Solarcrest Reviews

Telephone
Read Solarcrest Reviews

eliot@solarcrest.co.uk

Solarcrest (Distribution) Ltd38-42 Brunswick HillMacclesfield

Tell us how Solarcrest made you happy
Firstly, their website was easy to find and had lots of really useful information on what I was looking for - a MVHR system for my new build. Then, from initial contact for a quote, through to delivery, everything was handled in a fast, professional and friendly way. Couldn't be happier :o)
Thank you. We're pleased the website helped you as we work hard on researching and providing the very latest information on MVHR and its benefits. Very pleased to hear you were so happy with the process and hope you enjoy the benefits of the system in your new home.
Solarcrest we're very positive in their attitude and nothing was too much for them in looking to help out. They provided us with an excellent value for money solution compared to the marketplace and helped us through every step of the way.
Thanks for the wonderful review. We believe offering the very best systems that we can and will do our best to solve any problems that crop up along the way. We hope the system brings you all the benefits you want from it. Thankyou!
We rely on Solarcrest for their technical knowledge. They provide us with a great system that was on budget, and a quick installation.
Thank you. We're always here to help with technical queries relating to your system!
Very good customer service
Thankyou!
Solarcrest made the hole process simple and straight forward . There commissioning man mark shield was very professional and personable
Thanks for the review. We always try and make the process as simple as possible for the client, and we hope you enjoy your newly ventilated home.
The equipment works really well, the house is no longer damp and musty. All my technical enquiries and problems have been dealt with very promptly and courteously. I can't fault the customer service in any way.
Many thanks for the review. We do pride ourselves on top notch customer service, so very happy that your experience matched that. And delighted that the system is doing the job so well. Enjoy your drier home!
Helpful with design ideas and lots of experience, prices competitive, items delivered and installed and working fine.
Thanks very much for the review. We're pleased that the system is working well for you.
Excellent experience with Solarcrest - good timely responses, competitive prices, provided basic design drawings and very helpful all the way through (as I used my own local heating engineers to fit it - their first attempt!). Not many queries but Solarcrest were extremely helpful with telephone queries - mainly electrical - being sorted instantly.

System was easy to install, balance and commission and it works well - I installed the Vent Axia Sentinel Kinematic Plus B systems in two newly built houses.

Solarcrest even took back small amount of surplus materials for credit after completion.

Overall very nice people to deal with and would not hesitate to recommend to anybody - novices with self builds or professionals alike.
Thanks for the glowing review! We pride ourselves on our customer service and hope that the residents of the new homes enjoy the great air quality those units will be providing!
knowledgeble helpful company supplying and installing at a competitive price
Thanks for the review. I hope the system is working well for you!
Excellent service and good advice, wish all Companies had the Solarcrest attitude to customer service
Thanks for the review. Always great to hear that things have gone well. We always try and offer the best possible customer service, so I'm delighted that showed through for you.
The staff at Solar Crest are always very friendly and helpful. The MVHR unit provides us with clean air to all the house and helps to save on heating bills.
I would certainly use Solar Crest again if and when I require products of this nature again.
Thanks. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and are sure that your system will work wonders for you. Thanks again, and of course, don't hesitate to get in touch should you need our services again.
I am very satisfied with the work produced by Solarcrest. I had a sizeable area of roof space insulated with two types of spray foam + a double unit MVHR system installed too. The alternative of insulating with boards and tape would have taken forever and would have been less thermally efficient too. Our build was a conversion from commercial to residential so the spray foam not only insulates extremely well but it covers over/in redundant cables, pipes and other inherited items that would have been an obstacle to be removed if we had boarded the roof space. The MVHR has just been commissioned and needs time for me to evaluate its effectiveness but insofar as the installation goes all is looking good to me. I would certainly recommend this method and company.
Thankyou. We're very pleased that everything was to your satisfaction and worked well for you. Hopefully you are now feeling the benefits of your new MVHR system!
More than happy with the efficient and friendly service we have received from Solarcrest!
Thanks for the review! We're always friendly! :-)
MVHR system and roof insulation. Staff were expert flexible and alive to holistic solutions rather than just "flogging a product". Wish we'd used them for our solar panels too!
Every system we install is designed individually. We're selling the complete system and we feel that there's no point if it doesn't work properly because the install was botched. We pride ourselves on the quality of the work. Thanks for the review!
Solarcrest used their expertise to provide our project with a sprayed insulation and MVHR solutions that were cost efficient and saved us time. We look forward to working with them on our next project. Ian @ Huntsmere
We're looking forward to it too! Thanks for the review.
Great service and support, you guys really helped us out of a jam! We look forward to working with you on an ongoing basis. Brad Red Property, Limited
Glad we could help! Looking forward to working with you again, and thanks for the review.
We needed a MVHR system for our new build and I spent a very long time trying to choose the appropriate system for our needs, and was getting no-where. As a last minute panic I contacted Solarcrest following a generic Google search. Eliot and Kathy were really helpful and within a week had a solution that met all our needs :) The cost of the their installation was not cheap, but the team that arrived on site where very knowledgeable and turned what looked like a nightmare job into a simple, clean installation. We are really pleased with the results. Thank you Eliot, Kathy and Team :)
Always nice to hear good feedback. Because we design every install individually, we can work on the toughest installs and save your nightmares! Glad it all worked out so well and hope you are enjoying the benefits of clean air. Thanks for the review.
i found the service and pricing excellent. all the team were very helpful and delivery was made on time and everything fitted forst time
Many thanks for the review. Glad we were able to help.
It's rare nowadays to find a company that is as genuine and to the point as Solarcrest, they gave good advice, were prompt and professional in their attitude and kept things at an understandable level for me, the goods arrived as promised and I would use them again plus recommend them to others. With their help I installed a MVHR system to a bungalow I am renovating.
Thanks Solarcrest
Peter wright, Leek, staffs
It's always wonderful to hear something to positive about us. Thanks! The job was a pleasure and we're sure you'll really appreciate the benefit of the system.
Excellent customer service, very helpful, prompt delivery, would definitely reccomend Solarcrest.
Thank you!