Solarcrest Reviews

Telephone
Read Solarcrest Reviews

eliot@solarcrest.co.uk

Solarcrest (Distribution) Ltd38-42 Brunswick HillMacclesfield

Tell us how Solarcrest made you happy
Very helpful staff who were not fazed by any comments or requests that I made during the design process. A good team.
Thanks for the review. We're always here to help during a design and install process!
Very helpful and efficient staff.
Thanks!
Personal service, goods delivered on time, competitive price.
Thanks for the review! We like to give all of our customers the attention and support that they need.
Great service and technical backup. We will be using Solarcrest again on the next project with MVHR.
Thanks for the review. Great service is something we pride ourselves on! We look forward to hearing from you again soon! And don't forget that we also offer state-of-the-art insulation!
Very competitive price and free delivery
Thanks! Hope you enjoy the new system.
We have done a self-build from the foundations up. Having lived in a caravan during the build we opted to insulate it well beyond regulations whenever we had a choice. Esentially, the house is a Celotex box without a single wall opening or glazing triple vent. MVHR was an obvious choice.
Despite being mediocre DIY people we opted to install it ourselves. We sent plans to Solarcrest and they came up with a full plan for where piping should go and all the necessary parts. We were forced by external factors to change room layouts a few times and each time they were happy to change the design. Answers to all queries were within hours, often minutes
During installation we had queries about how parts should go together and, with the help of some photos were guided through anything we didn't understand. When extra parts were needed the were invoiced and dispatched immediately.
The end result ? For the last 2 months, including hideous January 2017, we have been running the Heat Recovery system without a single problem from the instant it started. It makes no noise and we occasionally put our hands to the inlet to make sure it is actually working. It always is. We had to turn it off for a couple of days due to other electrical work and you could quickly tell the difference in air quality. One can get used to a good thing very quickly
It is often helpful to say "what could be done better". We do not have an attic space so chose to place the unit and manifolds in the ceiling void. Placing it in an attic (even a small purpose built one) would make the installation easier. The kit is serious stuff for a DIYer . It requires firm manipulation and even firmer attachment to the manifolds. The output from grey Plenums is the same width as the widest hole cutter which makes cutting a hole for them awkward and time consuming. A problem for the Plenum designer, not Solarcrest, to address.
But the conclusion is simple from one self-builder with no construction industry connections or skills. If you are building a house in the UK, especially the south, seal it up, put in MVHR and buy everything from Solarcrest. MVHR really is all they promise and Solarcrest will make sure you get the right kit
Thanks for such a great review. We're delighted that everything went so well and hope you continue to enjoy the benefits of the system. Once you've experienced life with an MVHR system, you'll wonder how you ever managed without!
Great customer service
Thankyou!
100% satisfied with the service, it was quick and efficient, Kathy, you are a star. I would certainly recommend Solarcrest.
Thanks for the review. Glad to hear it went so well. Kathy is certainly a star!
Solarcrest designed a bespoke system for our refurbished apartment and provided great support along the way. Great service from beginning to end. Andy - London
Solarcrest 5 star review on 13th January 2017
Thanks for the review. We are pleased you found the service so helpful and the install went well. I hope you enjoy your new system!
Solarcrest provided a design for the ventilation system and a full bill of materials to order against. I visited the offices to go through some points of the design and to see some of the components and they were very accommodating for this. I installed the system myself, which was pretty straightforward, and Solarcrest provided telephone support where clarification (for peace of mind) was required.
On completion, I had some components left over and Solarcrest took these back and re-imbersed most of the cost (obviously there was a stocking recharge).
The system is running continuously and can hardly be heard - you would not notice unless told. The commissioning engineer set a lower rate for night-time and during this time you cannot hear any noise at all. The system automatically boosts when someone is having a shower, resulting in no condensation in the bathroom.
Overall we are very happy with the system.
Thanks for the review. We're always on the other end of the phone for any problems during the install and beyond. Very happy to hear the system is working so well for you!
Good product knowledge and excellent advice, quick and efficient order and delivery
Hi,

Thanks for the review. Good to hear. We pride ourselves on top notch service and knowing our stuff! We hope the system works out well for you.
excellent personal service and communication
Thanks. We know that these can be big jobs to complete, so always make sure we're available for any questions and to advise where needed. We hope you are enjoying the benefits of your new system.
Very easy to deal with on the phone and by email.
Organised, flexible and efficient.
Thanks. We like to be approachable and friendly! We hope you enjoy the benefits of your new system.
I have been working on a very large project at home requiring two heat recovery system. The systems have been designed by a great team, they have modified drawings while I have been renovating my property to make the installation as simple as they can.
They have supported me through out and have sent the equipment required for each stage promptly.
They are happy to give advise when needed and send plenty of information to help.

I can not thank them enough for all there support.
Thanks for the kind words. We pride ourselves on our customer service and want every system we work with to be of the highest quality. We hope you enjoy all the benefits of the new system!
Excellent customer service, delivered as promised, very happy to recommend Solacrest to anyone. The bungalow is now free from condensation, no more wiping down frames and windows first thing in the morning!!!
Thank you. We're delighted that the system is working well for you.
did more than I asked for, made sure I was happy with what I got
Thank you. We always try and give the best possible service and think that if it's worth doing, it's worth doing right! Hope you enjoy the benefits of your new system.
Efficient service
Thank you!
Solarcrest are very prompt in replying to emails and calls - real people on the end of the line and they know their stuff. They have responded to questions I had and design changes I wanted to make with great professionalism. I have every confidence in them and they have been very patient with our new build and several delays etc.
I think they are very competitive, price wise and great customer service - so far so very good - would definitely recommend!!
Thank you! We pride ourselves on our professionalism and knowledge of the products we offer. We believe in always providing the best system possible, which involves overcoming any hurdles that might crop up along the way. We hope you enjoy the benefits of your new MVHR system!
Firstly, their website was easy to find and had lots of really useful information on what I was looking for - a MVHR system for my new build. Then, from initial contact for a quote, through to delivery, everything was handled in a fast, professional and friendly way. Couldn't be happier :o)
Thank you. We're pleased the website helped you as we work hard on researching and providing the very latest information on MVHR and its benefits. Very pleased to hear you were so happy with the process and hope you enjoy the benefits of the system in your new home.
Solarcrest we're very positive in their attitude and nothing was too much for them in looking to help out. They provided us with an excellent value for money solution compared to the marketplace and helped us through every step of the way.
Thanks for the wonderful review. We believe offering the very best systems that we can and will do our best to solve any problems that crop up along the way. We hope the system brings you all the benefits you want from it. Thankyou!
Solarcrest is rated 4.90 based on 148 reviews