Snow Finders Reviews

Snow Finders 5 star review on 30th December 2016
Stephen
Snow Finders 5 star review on 23rd November 2016
Robbie W
We go back to book our family skiing holidays with Alison and Sue at Snowfinders every time. As first point of contact Alison always makes it so easy for me it’s a “no-brainier”. We’ve had large groups, just us, varying requirements for each person, varying budgets and ski abilities, special dietary requirements, adding bits last minute etc. Every single time, without fail, Alison just sorts it out, quickly, efficiently and like it’s no trouble whatsoever, even when faced with challenging changes. We’ve had 6 years of fantastic, hassle free ski holidays & looking forward to this years just as much. Thank you Snowfinders!
Snow Finders team recommended perfect NYE ski holiday in Obergurgl. Great communication throughout, even when things changed outside of their control. Fast response to any questions - even once trip began. Thoroughly recommend using them for your ski trip.
We booked a holiday through Snowfinders for Christmas 2019. Nick and the team were able to provide a good range of options and had lots of first hand experience to recommend the right resort for us. All the arrangements were made with no complications and we had a great time in Champoluc, Italy. Would highly recommend using Snowfinders for their expertise, value and efficiency.
Had a wonderful New Year's week in Chalet Loden, Meribel organised by Snowfinders. Nick, Sue and the team were as efficient as ever. The Chalet is exceptional, well located for the slopes and the centre of Meribel. The interior is very comfortable. The food was amazing, prepared by Chef Adi. Really one of the best ski trips we have had!
Although I never booked through snowfinders as I jumped onto a friend's booking , Hayley at Snowfinders was a huge help and I already have a list of quotes at different dates , places , self catering/ catered for future use that il definitely take advantage of . Searching for a ski holiday can be hard work . Snowfinders will put together a whole package whether that be high end or on a budget . Highly recommended
Many thanks Hayley .
Friendly and Easy to deal with!
The Snowfinders Team are always happy to help providing a flexible and tailored service.
Recommend :)
Faced with trying to get a Ski holiday @ 10 days notice either in Ischgl or Courchevel @ the end of February, Snowfinders really went the extra mile for me , booking a superb Ski Total chalet location in the centre of Courchevel 1650. The H/B accommodation was great, with flights to & from East Mids to nearby Chambery at sensible times. Staff were very helpful with excellent half-board food & wine included. A top notch holiday thanks to Snowfinders !!!.
We were trying to arrange a skiing holiday with Crystal directly but whilst their call centre people were very friendly and nice, they had no real knowledge of the resorts or the hotels - I don't think that they had even been skiing!! So, in frustration, I looked on the web for a specialist ski travel agency and found Snowfinders as they were the most local to us.
Imogen and Sue were absolutely superb. I would recommend these people to anyone who knows what they want and would like some reassurance that they are making the right choice - and it costs no more than going direct!!
After a 3 year gap I decided to give skiing another go, I remembered using Snow Finders before and how informative and helpful the all the staff were. This time was no exception, it was getting late in the season but somehow the team found the perfect holiday for us! absolutely loved it and will be hopefully going again in 2020!
We have used Snowfinders for our ski holidays for the last 6 years. The whole team are very knowledgeable about resorts and individual chalets and their advice is invaluable. They have helped us each time to find the right chalet for our group bearing in mind affordability, quality and all our requirements. We do have some complicating factors in our group so it does not make it easy. I would not consider booking a ski holiday without using Snowfinders. This year's trip to Morzine was the best ever.
We have booked numerous family ski holidays with Snowfinders over the past 5 years (with 2 more in the pipeline!) and have found their service professional and comprehensive throughout. Snowfinders get a whole-hearted recommendation from us!
The team's communication was perfect and they made everything easy, despite our group causing an admin nightmare for them. I'll definitely be using them again to help plan our next ski trip.
Nick and team are far and away the most communicative travel team we have dealt with over the years. Our trips are always well planned and well executed. We've never been let down by transfers or accommodation. Cannot recommend highly enough.
I was recommend snowfinders by a friend as we were struggle to find a holiday online. Nick was a very welcoming and extremely helpful. We told him our criteria and he did the rest! The skiing holiday was everything we wanted for and will most definitely be using Snowfinders next time!
Really great service, excellent customer experience
Very friendly personalised service, thank you.
We had a fantastic holiday in Alpe d'Huez with VIP Ski, organised by Snowfinders.
Excellent customer service. Staff knew the resorts and were able to advise me on the best accommodation. Snow finders got me an excellent late deal in La Plagne.
Could not have asked for more.
We wanted to go away during the Easter holidays but had left it late (we ended up booking the day before!) Everyone we spoke to at snowfinders was very knowledgeable and helpful and they managed to find us a great deal. I would definitely recommend them to others.
I first went to Snowfinders 5 years ago. They were recommended to me by one of the larger tour operators who couldn't find what I needed. Since then I have booked all my skiing through them and I am yet to have a bad experience. The team are always very helpful and have managed to find me some great skiing even at short notice.
Snow Finders is rated 4.97 based on 376 reviews