Snow Finders Reviews

Snow Finders 5 star review on 30th December 2016
Stephen
Snow Finders 5 star review on 23rd November 2016
Robbie W
The pandemic caused the cancellation of a big expensive family ski trip. We could not accept a credit for next year as we won't all be available. Nick at Snowfinders chased and cajoled the tour operator till we got our refund. We are very grateful to him.
Great trip to Banff organised by Snowfinders who I've used for years. Banff Park Lodge was a well situated hotel, easy walk into town and had the benefit of being last on coach in the morning and first off in the evening so that's a recommendation in itself. Highly recommended as always.
With Snowfinders everything goes smoothly, just what you want from your holiday... stress free and nothing is too much trouble.
We go back to book our family skiing holidays with Alison and Sue at Snowfinders every time. As first point of contact Alison always makes it so easy for me it’s a “no-brainier”. We’ve had large groups, just us, varying requirements for each person, varying budgets and ski abilities, special dietary requirements, adding bits last minute etc. Every single time, without fail, Alison just sorts it out, quickly, efficiently and like it’s no trouble whatsoever, even when faced with challenging changes. We’ve had 6 years of fantastic, hassle free ski holidays & looking forward to this years just as much. Thank you Snowfinders!
Although I never booked through snowfinders as I jumped onto a friend's booking , Hayley at Snowfinders was a huge help and I already have a list of quotes at different dates , places , self catering/ catered for future use that il definitely take advantage of . Searching for a ski holiday can be hard work . Snowfinders will put together a whole package whether that be high end or on a budget . Highly recommended Many thanks Hayley .
Friendly and Easy to deal with! The Snowfinders Team are always happy to help providing a flexible and tailored service. Recommend :)
We were trying to arrange a skiing holiday with Crystal directly but whilst their call centre people were very friendly and nice, they had no real knowledge of the resorts or the hotels - I don't think that they had even been skiing!! So, in frustration, I looked on the web for a specialist ski travel agency and found Snowfinders as they were the most local to us. Imogen and Sue were absolutely superb. I would recommend these people to anyone who knows what they want and would like some reassurance that they are making the right choice - and it costs no more than going direct!!
We have used Snowfinders for our ski holidays for the last 6 years. The whole team are very knowledgeable about resorts and individual chalets and their advice is invaluable. They have helped us each time to find the right chalet for our group bearing in mind affordability, quality and all our requirements. We do have some complicating factors in our group so it does not make it easy. I would not consider booking a ski holiday without using Snowfinders. This year's trip to Morzine was the best ever.
Amazing first skiing holiday booked through snowfinders . The staff were very helpful and nothing was to much trouble . Nick helped us choose the location and he did such a great job we are back booking our 2020 hols .
Extremely helpful in finding a last minute trip to Val D’isere for me. Thinking outside of the box with suggestions, and coming back to me quickly with ideas and solutions. Takes the stress out of finding a holiday.
Excellent service despite our groups unnecessarily complicated demands!
There is no better company to book your ski holiday through than Nick and his team at Snowfinders. They are extremely knowledgeable on all ski resorts and most accommodations within these resorts. They put a lot of time and effort into recommending and pricing ski holidays to suit your groups requirements.....a service you don’t get from most of the bigger ski companies. I wouldn’t even consider going elsewhere to book our annual ski holiday.
From first contact to the day before we left, everyone we dealt with at Snowfinders was wonderful. Every question (no matter how ridiculous) was answered in full and personal experience of the resorts was very much in evidence. We've just stared to think about our next trip, and we wouldn't dream of going to anyone else for advice and great prices! (family of 4 plus Nana, skiers beginner to instructor)
Very efficient service with the option of providing an overall brief in the confidence you will get back options that hit the target.
Having booked several ski holidays through Snowfinders in the past we decided to use them to book a trip to Canada which included staying in Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper, a trip on the Rocky Mountaineer Train and finally Vancouver, from start to finish they got the brief exactly right, they booked ski passes which were delivered to our Hotel, the travel and tickets contained lots of useful information including maps of the areas, ski bus time tables etc. The holiday did not start off as it should have as the flight was cancelled so we were bumped to a later flight but Snowfinders informed our hotel of our late arrival and even chased up the lost bag which turned up the following day. They also accommodated us without any fuss when we wanted to extend our stay in Lake Louise for an extra night, this was dealt with efficiently via text. Nothing seemed too much trouble, I would definitely recommend using Snowfinders for arranging your trip, we engaged another company also to compare prices and their itinerary had us staying in two hotels at the same time, travelling back and forth the wrong way on the wrong dates, so I was very happy to use Snowfinders who sent through the itinerary correctly the first time round and the high level of service and attention to detail continued throughout, even an email to remind us to apply for our visa's with the link attached. Thank you Snowfinders for a hassle free trip! :-)
Snowfinders given very clear specifications for our group Holiday in Val d'isere . LE Bel air chalet was excellent good sized rooms, excellent ensuite bathrooms and comfortable lounge. LE Ski chalet staff superb as were the resort reps.
Thanks Peter for the feedback. we are so pleased you had a great time. Leski are an excellent family owner run business and we are so pleased it met expectations. Kind Regards, Hayley & the Snowfinders team
Thanks you Snowfinders , I've just had the most amazing time in Vald'isere thanks to Nick who organised everything 👍 Super efficient as It was last minute desision. I would definitely recommend Snowfinders .
Snow Finders 5 star review on 21st February 2017
That's great news Angie, we hope to hear from you the next time you go skiing
So glad you had a great time Angie, I hope that your daughter enjoyed her surprise! Please do give us a shout for your family holiday next year (we have early bird prices already come through). Speak soon, Nick
We were very pleased with the service overall, Alison really listened to our requirements and delivered a fantastic package. Resort was just right for our varied needs from very nervous to totally competent, the hotel was fantastic (although need to clean the rooms earlier than 16:30 every day!), the equipment was great and the ski instructors restored our faith in the ESF. We have just come back from what is our favourite ski holiday to date, we loved it and I will definitely recommend Snowfinders to anyone who asks. One piece of advice I would like to offer though from an admin point of view is when you email all the various documents and invoices, it would be helpful if they were named in a relevant way, e.g. "hotel", "ski school/equipment", etc. I thought I had printed all the relevant documentation off but had forgotten to print the hotel voucher then found it difficult to find among the "document", "begg inv" labels, etc. (Once found, the hotel insisted on a hard copy even though they could see it on my email). Thank you, we had a great time and no doubt will be contacting Alison in the future ????
Snow Finders 5 star review on 21st January 2017
Thanks for your kind words and custom Pam. we will discuss with our admin department about itemizing and labeling the documents we sound out. From Nick and the Snowfinders team.
I always ask my snowFRIENDERS for advice on winter AND summer trips even if I don't book. I give them an idea of what I'm after and they invariably deliver the goods. I always feel I'm getting good value but more importantly I've been get trouble free holidays from start to finish time after time since 1999.
I call upon SnowFinders when I have a mixed ability group of skiers of all ages, to find me great accommodation and place to ski that all of us will enjoy.
Snow Finders 5 star review on 21st November 2016