Snowfinders Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Snowfinders

How would you rate Snowfinders?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Nick at Snowfinders made booking our first family ski trip very easy, he listened to the brief and is clearly very knowledgeable about where is good and the type of holiday that would be suitable for us. We are planning to use snow finders again for our next ski holiday and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend."
Michelle King
Verified Reviewer
"Having booked several ski holidays through Snowfinders in the past we decided to use them to book a trip to Canada which included staying in Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper, a trip on the Rocky Mountaineer Train and finally Vancouver, from start to finish they got the brief exactly right, they booked ski passes which were delivered to our Hotel, the travel and tickets contained lots of useful information including maps of the areas, ski bus time tables etc. The holiday did not start off as it should have as the flight was cancelled so we were bumped to a later flight but Snowfinders informed our hotel of our late arrival and even chased up the lost bag which turned up the following day. They also accommodated us without any fuss when we wanted to extend our stay in Lake Louise for an extra night, this was dealt with efficiently via text. Nothing seemed too much trouble, I would definitely recommend using Snowfinders for arranging your trip, we engaged another company also to compare prices and their itinerary had us staying in two hotels at the same time, travelling back and forth the wrong way on the wrong dates, so I was very happy to use Snowfinders who sent through the itinerary correctly the first time round and the high level of service and attention to detail continued throughout, even an email to remind us to apply for our visa's with the link attached. Thank you Snowfinders for a hassle free trip! :-)"
"Thank you Hayley. You organised a wonderful 4 day Ski break in Avorias for us. Club Med were very attentive and we are now looking forward to our next all inclusive trip."
Peter Furber
Verified Reviewer
"Snowfinders given very clear specifications for our group Holiday in Val d'isere . LE Bel air chalet was excellent good sized rooms, excellent ensuite bathrooms and comfortable lounge. LE Ski chalet staff superb as were the resort reps."
Thanks Peter for the feedback. we are so pleased you had a great time. Leski are an excellent family owner run business and we are so pleased it met expectations. Kind Regards, Hayley & the Snowfinders team
"Having just returned from our short break booked through you in Morzine, have to say everything went without a hitch and according to plan, and the sun shone the whole time we were there!! It was a pleasure to book through you, everyone really nice and helpful, will certainly recommend you to friends."
Hi Bobby, that's great news that you had a good time. We are so pleased and hope to hear from you again.
"All the staff I have spoken to have always been extremely helpful and always prompt and clear with their responses."
Thanks for your kind words Susan, we hope Flaine was another great success. Speak soon, Imogen and the snowfinders team.
Geoff, East Yorkshire
Verified Reviewer
"We were delighted with the service from Snowfinders. They helped find our party of 7 adults a ski chalet holiday in Meribel just 10 days before departure. One of our best holidays ever. Thanks"
Thanks Geoff, we're glad you had a great time
"Thanks you Snowfinders , I've just had the most amazing time in Vald'isere thanks to Nick who organised everything 👍 Super efficient as It was last minute desision. I would definitely recommend Snowfinders ."
That's great news Angie, we hope to hear from you the next time you go skiing
So glad you had a great time Angie, I hope that your daughter enjoyed her surprise! Please do give us a shout for your family holiday next year (we have early bird prices already come through). Speak soon, Nick
"I gave Snowfinders a tough brief and they really came through. Fantastic deal and amazing service. Strongly recommended!"
Liz, thanks for your review. Hope to talk again soon.
"Really helpful friendly service"
Thanks Islay, have a great trip to Flaine!
"Friendly, efficient and accurate service."
Thanks Jane, and thanks for your valued business too.
"We were very pleased with the service overall, Alison really listened to our requirements and delivered a fantastic package. Resort was just right for our varied needs from very nervous to totally competent, the hotel was fantastic (although need to clean the rooms earlier than 16:30 every day!), the equipment was great and the ski instructors restored our faith in the ESF. We have just come back from what is our favourite ski holiday to date, we loved it and I will definitely recommend Snowfinders to anyone who asks. One piece of advice I would like to offer though from an admin point of view is when you email all the various documents and invoices, it would be helpful if they were named in a relevant way, e.g. "hotel", "ski school/equipment", etc. I thought I had printed all the relevant documentation off but had forgotten to print the hotel voucher then found it difficult to find among the "document", "begg inv" labels, etc. (Once found, the hotel insisted on a hard copy even though they could see it on my email). Thank you, we had a great time and no doubt will be contacting Alison in the future ????"
Thanks for your kind words and custom Pam. we will discuss with our admin department about itemizing and labeling the documents we sound out. From Nick and the Snowfinders team.
"Fantastic holiday in Fairmont Chateau Whistler the hotel and resort superb lots of snow. Prepare yourselves for the add on's with the food and beverage it's very expensive."
Thanks Peter, glad you had a great time in Whistler. Hope to talk again soon, from imogen and all at Snowfinders
"I have booked with Snowfinders on numerous occasions and am yet to be disappointed. The insightful expertise provided by Nick and his team not only adds a level of comfort to the booking process, but most importantly delivers first hand knowledge of resort and accommodation options to help you make the right choice for your skiing holiday. Could not recommend more highly!"
Hi James
Many thanks for your positive comments we look forward to helping you again the next time you are looking to get away for a ski break
"I rang up in the evening time and asked for some advise on a last minute holiday, ideally to Val D'Isere or Tignes. I think it was Hayley? I spoke to....she was so helpful and was really patient with me. She was able to give me her own opinion on some of the places which was really invaluable! We had a really great stay with LeSki at Chalet Roc Merlet and feel we booked the perfect place for us and it was all down to Hayley -thank you!!"
Hi Suzanne
We are happy that your experience of Snowfinders has been so positive. Hayley is a valued member of our team and our aim is to try to find the right holidays for our clients. We will pass on your kind comments.
"We always use Snowfinders to book our ski holidays. The service we receive from choosing a destination, booking the holiday and dealing with all the documentation/administration is excellent. As Snowfinders is a small independent company we speak to the same people year after year, they know what we like and always recommend somewhere we will love. I would not hesitate in recommending Snowfinders to anyone."
"Very knowledgeable and helpful staff! Have used them every year for around 5yrs now,"
"Very friendly and helpful."
"Snow finders were very knowledge about the holidays they sold. They found several options which all fitted our requirements, which were quite demanding as part party not skiing."
"Great 'One Stop Shop' for ski holidays"
Snowfinders is rated 4.94 based on 71 reviews