Snow Finders Reviews

of reviewers recommend Snow Finders
Read Snow Finders Reviews

Tell us how Snow Finders made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Snow Finders 5 star review on 21st February 2017
Stephen
Snow Finders 5 star review on 23rd November 2016
Robbie W
More Photos & Videos
This year we stayed in Val d'isere at the Chalet hotel Le Savoie, and it was a great place to stay. The food was very good, accommodation lovely and clean, and excellent position within the Village. Everyything ran extremely smoothly. My contact at Snowfinders was Alison and she was yet again extremely helpful and always came straight back to me with any queries that i had. Her knowledge was excellent and having been in the travel industry myself for over 20 years, i can honestly say that i would always be very happy in recommending Snowfinders in the future.
We stayed in Chalet Chamois D’Or in Morzine. Our hosts were Andy and Vicky who were fantastic in every way, so helpful, friendly and meals were delicious and variable. Chalet in great location, a good 20 minute walk into town, but excellent door to door bus service. A huge thank you to all at Snowfinders and Mountain Heaven for an excellent service making our holiday near enough perfect. I have used your company before and would highly recommend you and look forward to booking with you next year. Mrs V Wallis.
We have used SnowFinders for several ski trips now and will continue to use them. They are really helpful, have always found us what we have asked for and do the hard work for us. I couldn't recommend them enough.
We have used Snow Finders for many years and we have always been very pleased with their customer service, which is excellent. So much so, that we have never needed to find an alternative company to assist us with finding quality winter ski breaks at a price that suits us. They make the booking process extremely easy! We are very happy to recommend them.
I have been phoning Nick and the team for many years ski holidays - I tell him the dates, number of people, all the essentials and voila - every year’s holiday is better than the last. We have travelled as big group, a couple and a family of four - always seems to work and always hassle free. Can’t imagine booking a ski trip any other way!
We have used Snowfinders now for a number of years for our ski holiday and as always the service is superb.
Each time we ask for a new place to go and Nick just pulls another gem out of the hat !
Please give them a try you will not be disappointed.
Another fantastic skiing holiday in La Rosiere. We've been booking through Snowfinders for over a decade and will continue to do so in the future - great to deal with a company that knows its stuff and knows us. Always helpful and patient with the needs of several family groups with a long list of requirements! Always delivers. Great service as usual. Thank you!
I have used Snowfinders for many years and have never been disappointed. They are very responsive and take out all the hassle and I would be happy to recommend them however complex your trip may be.
First time booking through Snowfinders. They were recommended by a friend who has used them on a few occasions previously. We were extremely pushed for both suitable dates and budget, however, Alison quickly found us a great apartment that suited us perfectly and we were all booked in next to no time. Will definitely be booking next season's ski with Snowfinders!
Hayley and Sue were great in helping us to book our ski holiday to Méribel this year!
Nick at snow finders found us exactly what we asked for, great location, near slopes great chalet and hosts excellent all round. Would use snow finders again.
We have used Snow Finders for a number of years, would thoroughly recommend them. Friendly, knowledgeable and helpful, they make it a pleasure to deal with them.
This was our fifth year using Snow finders and cannot fault their services. They provide expert knowledge on their resorts and accommodation and are responsive with any queries or concerns. Nick is very good at finding the tailored deals that we need.
I have been using Snow Finders for several years now and they have always sourced a great selection of ski holidays to choose from. Their customer service is excellent, with a personal touch and they always reply promptly to any queries. I would thoroughly recommend them.
Worked hard to find us the right holiday at very short notice. Chalet was fab, food excellent, hosts very welcoming. Lifts to and from slopes made life very easy.
We have been booking our ski holidays with snowfinders for the past 5 years, we have always been happy with their recommendations for resorts and accommodation. Particularly happy with the way in which they have dealt with the current situation ensuring we received refunds for holidays booked during the pandemic. We will definitely continue to use them in the future.
Very personalised holiday experience. Told snow finders what we wanted, what our ski skill sets were and they lined it up perfectly for us, at a time when not much was seemingly available and we were starting to think it wouldn’t happen for us.

They made a big effort to find our holiday and it was very much appreciated.
We have booked with Snowfinders for the last 5/6 seasons both as a couple and as a group, the service has always been outstanding. The team are very knowledgeable about the resort accommodation and ski area. I’m the first to admit I’m a bit picky but nothing is too much to sort , quiet room , short transfers, ski in/ ski out , they’ve been amazing. Late notice booking different people on different flights, nothings been too much trouble. Would certainly recommend and would book through them without hesitation. Looking forward to next season.
My pals and I, usually 4 of us, have been using Snowfinders for the past 15 years and we've always enjoyed their helpfulness and excellent organisation. They've always found us lovely accommodation and have risen to the challenge of finding flights from Scotland. We visited Serre Chevalier this year and Meribel, Tignes and Deux Alpes in the past and all have been fun, well organised, trips. I hope the season is back to normal next year so Snowfinders can find us another adventure!
Had another great holidays in Les Arcs 1950. Again Sue (and others!) were always helpful in answering our questions regards positions of rooms in hotels etc and kept their word in coming back promptly when flights from our local airport became available. On our original trip their advice regarding resorts was invaluable. I have no hesitation in recommending Snowfinders.
Snow Finders is rated 4.96 based on 370 reviews