Snowfinders Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Snowfinders

Tell us how Snowfinders made you happy

Angie
"Thanks you Snowfinders , I've just had the most amazing time in Vald'isere thanks to Nick who organised everything 👍 Super efficient as It was last minute desision. I would definitely recommend Snowfinders ."
Pam
"We were very pleased with the service overall, Alison really listened to our requirements and delivered a fantastic package. Resort was just right for our varied needs from very nervous to totally competent, the hotel was fantastic (although need to clean the rooms earlier than 16:30 every day!), the equipment was great and the ski instructors restored our faith in the ESF. We have just come back from what is our favourite ski holiday to date, we loved it and I will definitely recommend Snowfinders to anyone who asks. One piece of advice I would like to offer though from an admin point of view is when you email all the various documents and invoices, it would be helpful if they were named in a relevant way, e.g. "hotel", "ski school/equipment", etc. I thought I had printed all the relevant documentation off but had forgotten to print the hotel voucher then found it difficult to find among the "document", "begg inv" labels, etc. (Once found, the hotel insisted on a hard copy even though they could see it on my email). Thank you, we had a great time and no doubt will be contacting Alison in the future ????"
"I have booked with Snowfinders on numerous occasions and am yet to be disappointed. The insightful expertise provided by Nick and his team not only adds a level of comfort to the booking process, but most importantly delivers first hand knowledge of resort and accommodation options to help you make the right choice for your skiing holiday. Could not recommend more highly!"
"We have used Snow finders several times and always been very happy with the service received. They managed to help us get a last minute booking to Val Thorens over New Year with very little availability."
"Very effcient,phoned up on the last minute and was dealt with front start to finish with very effciently. Definetly book again"
"Nick and his team provide excellent ski holiday support. He understands our needs, is able to apply it an appropriate ski resort and everything works like clockwork!"
"We have used snow finders for several years now and have only had a very positive experience. They bend over backwards to find the right chalet for you in the resort you want and even when you throw issues such as extra people at them they are always up for the challenge. This year we stayed in a beautiful chalet in Meribel and in 30 years of skiing it was definitely one of the best weeks ever. We love snowfinders and wouldn’t use anyone else."
"This was our 2nd booking with Sue at Snowfinders. My friend Jen recommended them to me last year when I was looking to book our 1st family ski holiday. Sue recommended a club med holiday to Samoens in France and it exceeded our expectations. Having insider knowledge of the resort and a real understanding of what we needed to ensure a perfect 1st family ski holiday snowfinders are excellent. I have subsequently recommended snowfinders to a friend who had just as good an experience with them as we did."
"Have recently been on a Christmas ski trip to Selva ably assisted once again by the excellent staff at Snowfinders who are so knowledgeable and unfailingly patient . It was a perfect holiday (despite drone activity at Gatwick which even Snowfinders couldn’t have predicted ! ) and I wouldn’t hesitate to use service again . It was genuinely a pleasure doing business with them!"
"Great holiday arranged by snowfinders, good value, staff able to adjust party numbers at last minute. Have used snowfinders for a few years now, will recommend them to anyone to search out a great ski holiday."
"As a returning customer with snowfinders we Have found their knowledge and help to be of the highest level. They have been extremely accomendating with all our parties requests. Will without hesitation be using them again"
"Always book my holidays in Europe through Snowfinders. Very helpful convenient staff and up until now they have never failed to provide me with a holiday to suit my needs."
"We are returning customers to Snowfinders! This is because the whole team is helpful and well informed - the 2 Lisas and Sue to name a few. They are quick to find out information, find competitive prices and negotiate with the ski companies if needed. We will return next year - Brexit dependent! Thank you!"
"very helpful and knowledgeable"
"Outstanding customer service once again from Nick and Sue at Snowfinders - our 3rd holiday with them and as before, queries were promptly answered, non-standard requests caused no apparent difficulties, everything worked like clockwork. What a pleasure to deal with people who know the business backwards!"
"ALWAYS provide exactly what we ask for at a fair price and consummate expertise."
"Nick is the best! We book all our skiing through him and have even managed to persuade him to do winter sun breaks too."
"Lisa helped us to maximise the time skiing by spending time looking at the flight options available, this resulted in an extra half a day on the slopes! The price was very competitive and the service from Snow finders excellent with knowledgeable staff. Our holiday documentation was accurate and all went to plan. Have already recommended Snowfinders to friends who will be booking with them I intend to use them for my next skiing holiday! We stayed at Club Med Valmorel Jan 2019, fantastic hotel, great food and lovely ski area."
"Great service - a fun holiday and will use them again...."
"Excellent service despite our groups unnecessarily complicated demands!"
"For the second year I've booked my skiing with help from Snowfinders. This year Lisa was extremely patient providing details of various options in different resorts and types of accommodation on an iterative basis until the best deal was identified. Lisa was dedicated, well informed and a pleasure to deal with."
"There is no better company to book your ski holiday through than Nick and his team at Snowfinders. They are extremely knowledgeable on all ski resorts and most accommodations within these resorts. They put a lot of time and effort into recommending and pricing ski holidays to suit your groups requirements.....a service you don’t get from most of the bigger ski companies. I wouldn’t even consider going elsewhere to book our annual ski holiday."
"From first contact to the day before we left, everyone we dealt with at Snowfinders was wonderful. Every question (no matter how ridiculous) was answered in full and personal experience of the resorts was very much in evidence. We've just stared to think about our next trip, and we wouldn't dream of going to anyone else for advice and great prices! (family of 4 plus Nana, skiers beginner to instructor)"
Snowfinders is rated 4.97 based on 188 reviews