Snowfinders Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Snowfinders

How would you rate Snowfinders?

Angie
"Thanks you Snowfinders , I've just had the most amazing time in Vald'isere thanks to Nick who organised everything 👍 Super efficient as It was last minute desision. I would definitely recommend Snowfinders ."
Pam
"We were very pleased with the service overall, Alison really listened to our requirements and delivered a fantastic package. Resort was just right for our varied needs from very nervous to totally competent, the hotel was fantastic (although need to clean the rooms earlier than 16:30 every day!), the equipment was great and the ski instructors restored our faith in the ESF. We have just come back from what is our favourite ski holiday to date, we loved it and I will definitely recommend Snowfinders to anyone who asks. One piece of advice I would like to offer though from an admin point of view is when you email all the various documents and invoices, it would be helpful if they were named in a relevant way, e.g. "hotel", "ski school/equipment", etc. I thought I had printed all the relevant documentation off but had forgotten to print the hotel voucher then found it difficult to find among the "document", "begg inv" labels, etc. (Once found, the hotel insisted on a hard copy even though they could see it on my email). Thank you, we had a great time and no doubt will be contacting Alison in the future ????"
"I have booked with Snowfinders on numerous occasions and am yet to be disappointed. The insightful expertise provided by Nick and his team not only adds a level of comfort to the booking process, but most importantly delivers first hand knowledge of resort and accommodation options to help you make the right choice for your skiing holiday. Could not recommend more highly!"
Mark Whitaker
Verified Reviewer
"Very responsive, efficient and friendly"
"I have used Snowfinders to book our annual skiing holiday for the last 5 years. They take all the hard work out of searching for the right chalet to suit the various preferences and requirements of our group of family and friends. Their knowledge of resorts and individual chalets has been exceptional and I rely on their advice. Snowfinders do the hard work and come up with a choice of chalets that suit our group and budget and then we can enjoy the exciting bit - making the final decision. We have been really happy with every holiday and I now have the reputation of arranging great skiing holidays. I will be contacting Snowfinders again soon to start the search for 2019. Looking forward to it!"
"Snowfinders were great at helping to sort our ski holiday for us. I had a fairly demanding list of requirements as I'm quite picky about my ski holidays but I wanted it all for a reasonable budget, and was looking fairly last minute! This didn't phase the team who did lots of searching on my behalf, saving me a lot of time. I then had numerous drop outs from the group which seems to be an inevitability when I end up organising a trip these days but Snowfinders didn't mind, and tweaked my search accordingly. We went through Ski Amis to Chalet Morgane in La Tania (3 valleys) and we had a fantastic time. All the information was provided and we never felt like we were left in the dark. I would definitely use Snowfinders again to plan my next trip."
"Nock and the team provided a great service when booking our snowboarding holiday."
"We have just returned from our best ski holiday ever and the credit is all down to Snowfinders. Gone were the hours of trawling through the web to find the perfect resort, the right type of accommodation, where to hire boots, etc....one phone call and a number of great options were presented to us. Nick highly recommended the resort that we plumped for and we couldn't of been happier. Amazing food, great accommodation, perfect runs for our 3 children. We will certainly be booking with Snowfinders for next year."
"Alison totally understood what we were looking for after a very quick call. She emailed options over very quickly and we booked straight away. She had answered all our questions in the way she presented the options, so it was very straightforward. Then another friend wanted to join us and Alison arranged everything. Amazing service and super ski trip! Thank you"
Richard Hardie
Unverified Reviewer
"Rather than have to mess around coordinating all of the components that make up a ski trip it is all done efficiently by Snowfinders, we have found them to be very helpful and friendly."
"We were struggling to find the right holiday in Italy to meet all our requirements. I then found Snowfinders and spoke to Nick. He couldn't have been more interested and helpful. He listened carefully to understand our needs and then came back to us after surveying the market with some great options. We decided on the Evaldo hotel in Arabba and everything went really well. The hotel was absolutely brilliant and on the first night had even worked out it was my birthday, without being prompted and presented me with a cake and the whole restaurant sang happy birthday!! We had been slightly concerned prior to the holiday whether there would be a wait for the hotel bus to take us the short distance to the slopes each morning but no problem here either. We literally didn't have to wait at all. We would definitely use Snowfinders again and many thanks again Nick."
"We have been booking with Snowfinders for many years. Nick and Sue seem to know exactly what we are looking for and have booked us into some wonderful accommodation in resorts that I would not have known to book into. This year we went to Laax in Switzerland which was a lovely resort with great restaurants, and was really close to Zurich so with a mercifully short transfer. Thank you."
Allan And Stephanie Rimmer
Verified Reviewer
"What fantastic help we had from all the staff at Snowfinders in finding us a 5 day ski holiday on short notice! As we came to skiing later in life we needed green and blue runs only. No trouble for Snowfinders! They came back with 4 lovely selections and within less then a week we were on the slopes in an resort. Thank you once again for all your help and we look forward to booking with you next year."
"Great job finding perfect short skiing break."
The Simpson & Bowers Families
Verified Reviewer
"It has been over 10 ski seasons that we have chosen SnowFinders as our first port of piste call when considering a ski holiday. Now that Grandchildren have come along our ski requirements have changed. We gave SnowFinders our required new brief and they presented us with various alternative options for consideration based on our new family situation. After choosing our preferred choice we left it to them and they did the rest. We had a great 2018 ski holiday in a chalet in Val d'Isere."
Stephen Roche
Verified Reviewer
"I have been using snowfinders for the past 9 years and for me they are the one stop shop. They always come back with various options for me even when the configuration of our group changes. The staff are knowledgeable and helpful and always my first point of contact when organising my trip. Thanks again for another fantastic trip this year and look forward to your assistance again next year."
"We have been on lots of ski holidays but now we have a baby, we didn't know what was best. Snowfinders gave us lots of options that included child care and were happy to help when I changed the dates we could go. We had a super holiday in St Anton and would definitely use Snowfinders again. Thanks Snowfinders!! 🏔️⛷️👶"
Stuart Allan
Verified Reviewer
"We have used Snowfinders for years starting with 3 ski mad children and now still travelling with then though 2 are qualified ski instructors and each has a partner. Nick & Imogen have been able to accommodate some very bizarre party combinations and make excellent suggestions of resorts we might never have considered. They seem to have an encyclopedic knowledge of resorts and accommodation, I would recommend them highly."
Graham Clarkson
Unverified Reviewer
"We have used Snowfinders for many ski holidays and they have always provided a stellar and personalised service and tailored the holiday to our specific requirements. They may not be the absolute cheapest but you get what you pay for....quality. We would be very happy to endorse Nick and his Team."
"Whilst trolling the internet and running out patience I contacted Snowfinders by telephone and found the staff very helpful. Within 2 hours I received several holiday options catered to our needs which I then booked my chosen holiday. The resort, Chalet, chalet staff and nightlife were all excellent and suited our needs. Thank you for a fabulous holiday."
Tim Collins + 11!
Verified Reviewer
"We've used Snowfinders for four years now and they are exceptional, every year it's the same - I come to them with a long list of requirements for our group of 10/12, we then change our mind half a dozen times before we reach a conclusion. Every year it's the same, Nick patiently sorts us out with an excellent holiday which fits all of our requirements, the service is second to none. I would (and frequently do) recommend them to anyone booking a skiing holiday"
"This year was the first time we’d booked with Snowfinders. They arranged a bespoke twin centre holiday in Tremblant and Montreal. Everything went to plan and we had a fabulous time. They can tailor make your trip unlike the big ski companies. Great service, definitely recommended."
"First time we've used snow finders. We've just come back from a great ski holiday with the whole family having a great time and wanting to go again. Snowfinders did a great job and definitely going to use again to book our next holiday"
Snowfinders is rated 4.97 based on 146 reviews