Snowfinders Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Snowfinders

How would you rate Snowfinders ?

Angie
"Thanks you Snowfinders , I've just had the most amazing time in Vald'isere thanks to Nick who organised everything 👍 Super efficient as It was last minute desision. I would definitely recommend Snowfinders ."
Pam
"We were very pleased with the service overall, Alison really listened to our requirements and delivered a fantastic package. Resort was just right for our varied needs from very nervous to totally competent, the hotel was fantastic (although need to clean the rooms earlier than 16:30 every day!), the equipment was great and the ski instructors restored our faith in the ESF. We have just come back from what is our favourite ski holiday to date, we loved it and I will definitely recommend Snowfinders to anyone who asks. One piece of advice I would like to offer though from an admin point of view is when you email all the various documents and invoices, it would be helpful if they were named in a relevant way, e.g. "hotel", "ski school/equipment", etc. I thought I had printed all the relevant documentation off but had forgotten to print the hotel voucher then found it difficult to find among the "document", "begg inv" labels, etc. (Once found, the hotel insisted on a hard copy even though they could see it on my email). Thank you, we had a great time and no doubt will be contacting Alison in the future ????"
"I have booked with Snowfinders on numerous occasions and am yet to be disappointed. The insightful expertise provided by Nick and his team not only adds a level of comfort to the booking process, but most importantly delivers first hand knowledge of resort and accommodation options to help you make the right choice for your skiing holiday. Could not recommend more highly!"
"We have used Snowfinders over several years to book group ski holidays. They have been helpful and responsive and always found a suitable chalet. We have never been disappointed with the accommodation or the service Snowfinders have provided. We would recommend Snowfinders to our friends."
"After searching tirelessly for suitable hotels in our chosen resorts in vain we contacted Nick at Snowfinders and he managed to, not only find that which alluded us but also a hotel that exceeded our expectations both in its charm and location. Customer service plus plus"
Tracey Brind
Verified Reviewer
"Nick, Imogen and the team have always looked after us and listened to our holiday requirements. We have used them to book our ski holiday several times and we are not always the easiest customer they always manage to make sure we have as many options possible and work really hard to ensure we get the best holiday. I would always recommend them to family and friends."
Richard Jones
Verified Reviewer
"We've used Snowfinders to book our ski holidays for the last 5 years or so. This year they arranged our trip to Whistler and accommodated lots of non-standard requests - e.g. different members of the party returning to the UK on different days etc. Accommodation was great and as promised, useful pointers on where to hire skis, and an idea of what to pay which allowed us to negotiate around £100 off per person. Nick and Hayley are always great to deal with, and it never seems too much trouble to deal with yet another variable that we throw at them. We have recommended to many people."
"This was our first ski holiday as a family, from start to end snowfinders were on hand to offer friendly impartial advice about pretty much everything from where to hire skis from to where to ski when you’ve fallen over and need a confidence boost! We had an amazing time, the chalet was lovely and it was such a treat coming in to yummy cake and coffee after a busy day skiing. We are already planning our next trip and we definitely be using snowfinders again."
"After trawling through countless family ski companies one year I stumbled across Snowfinders. We travel as two families with varying needs regarding tuition and child care and tend to book late. After a call to the ever patient Hayley, she managed to find us our perfect holiday and for much less than I could find. We have even booked our summer holiday through Snowfinders with Neilson. Superb, friendly and professional service."
"Organising a ski holiday is hassle free with Snowfinders. Over the last 6 years , they have always found the best deal to suit our requirements. Initially with 5 year old children, we chose a catered chalet, including ski lessons, ski hire, then onto a Club Med all inclusive and 2018 Hayley recommended flights and self catering - Brilliant. The Snowfinders team are all really helpful and informative All the options have been fantastic, only problem the children are now faster than us and have to wait at the chair lift!!"
"We had a fantastic holiday staying at Chalet Le Rabel in La Tania. The organisation by Hayley and the Snow Finders team was fantastic and exceptionally easy for us. We were emailed with all of our itineraries quite some time before our holiday - all we had to do was the packing! The Chalet itself was fantastic and the food exceptional. Would definitely recommend and will certainly be using Snow Finders for our future ski holidays!"
"Alison always finds what suits our groups needs and provides us with good advice and information which makes our holiday most enjoyable."
"I have used Snowfinders for nearly 10 years consecutively for my annual snowboard trip and can highly recommend them. Very helpful and competitively priced. Keep up the good work😃"
"Great service throughout, had excellent knowledge of the resort and accommodation, would 100% use again!"
"We have been booking our holidays through snowfinders for 4 years now and we have always found them great, a really well run company. Snowfinders definitely put a great deal of emphasis on finding exactly what our family likes and requires, we have never been disappointed with their recommendations. We have recommmeded many of our friends who have been equally as happy too."
"Friendly & helpful staff, competitive pricing. Booked holiday a few days before, plenty of choice & great service. Very quick & efficient response to any queries."
Amanda M And Family
Verified Reviewer
"Snowfinders have helped us with our ski trips for 6+ years now. We are a family of 4 and have travelled on our own and with larger groups - evry time Snowfinders has got us a great deal! They are the experts and they save you hours of painful internet trawling to find a decent holiday at a decent price!! We've booked both well in advance and right at the last minute and they always come up trumps. Look forward to planning next years trip with you Imogen!"
Christopher Lee
Unverified Reviewer
"Excellent service from start to finish, even dealing with last minute changes !1 I would highly recommend............."
"We have used Snowfinders for years. I find the service and non-pushy sales refreshing. I always give them a brief of data, party numbers and few other requirements and they always come back with some great options. It really is the most convenient way to book a snow holiday with the least amount of effort on my part."
Mark Whitaker
Verified Reviewer
"Very responsive, efficient and friendly"
"I have used Snowfinders to book our annual skiing holiday for the last 5 years. They take all the hard work out of searching for the right chalet to suit the various preferences and requirements of our group of family and friends. Their knowledge of resorts and individual chalets has been exceptional and I rely on their advice. Snowfinders do the hard work and come up with a choice of chalets that suit our group and budget and then we can enjoy the exciting bit - making the final decision. We have been really happy with every holiday and I now have the reputation of arranging great skiing holidays. I will be contacting Snowfinders again soon to start the search for 2019. Looking forward to it!"
"Snowfinders were great at helping to sort our ski holiday for us. I had a fairly demanding list of requirements as I'm quite picky about my ski holidays but I wanted it all for a reasonable budget, and was looking fairly last minute! This didn't phase the team who did lots of searching on my behalf, saving me a lot of time. I then had numerous drop outs from the group which seems to be an inevitability when I end up organising a trip these days but Snowfinders didn't mind, and tweaked my search accordingly. We went through Ski Amis to Chalet Morgane in La Tania (3 valleys) and we had a fantastic time. All the information was provided and we never felt like we were left in the dark. I would definitely use Snowfinders again to plan my next trip."
"Nock and the team provided a great service when booking our snowboarding holiday."
Snowfinders is rated 4.98 based on 162 reviews