Snow Finders Reviews

Snow Finders 5 star review on 30th December 2016
Stephen
Snow Finders 5 star review on 23rd November 2016
Robbie W
Always fantastic customer service and they really ensure that everything is seemless when you arrive at your holiday destination. Would absolutely recommend Snowfinders!
Excellent communications beforehand. Travel & accommodation exactly as promised.
As always, Snow Finders were excellent from start to finish, staff are very friendly and efficient...I have used Snow Finders for many years now and have excellent service every time...Thank You
They were 100% reliable and the information given accurate.
Just returned from a week in ischgl, I have skied in many resorts in America, Canada and Europe, I can say ischgl is one of the every best. The village has great atmosphere/night life. Snowfinders staff was excellent, the catering was great and very accommodating. I believe this resort within the next few years will become one of the big names and become expensive.
Very responsive one stop shop providing several options to meet stated needs. Conscientious in refining the options and helpful in guiding a selection.
Excellent customer service and help when finding our skiing holiday. Great recommendations and links provided for ski hire. Booking was easy.
Snow Finders made the process simple - we gave details of our group, budget and and an idea of which resorts we were interested in, and Nick came up with a good list of options all of which fitted the bill. Chose Hotel Totem in Flaine and had a great time. Rooms a bit small, but food, facilities and location were perfect. Really enjoyed the enormous outside hot tub with a view over the slopes and really was ski-in, ski-out so very easy.
Excellent personal service from all staff. They are available, amenable and able at all times. We have used Snowfinders for many years and have enjoyed many wonderful holidays.
I've used Snowfinders for the last 10 years and this holiday has gone without a hitch as have all the previous ones. We quite often have some of us going for 7 nights and others 4, this doesn't cause a problem, it all gets organised and works like clockwork. We will keep using Snowfinders as we can trust them to come up with a great holiday reasonable priced proving great value for money.
Unusual request accommodating visiting family in South Korea and skiing in Niseko (Japan) didn't faze he Snowfinders Team at all!

We have used Snowfinders for the past 15 years.
We’ve ski’d as a family for 7 seasons now and snowfinders have helped us find and book every one of our holidays.
From start to finish they’ve been exactly what we needed and wanted.
They help us find what is right for our family every time
They are professional and personable at the same time, get back to you straight away and nothing is too much trouble
Wouldn’t go anywhere else now.
We have used Snowfinders for a number of years now to book our ski holidays. I just give them a list of my requirements and they come back with a number of options for me to choose from. Everyone at Snowfinders is friendly, knowledgeable and helpful, their holiday costs are very competitive and they make the whole holiday booking process really complete. I wouldn’t use anyone else when booking my ski holiday!
Very easy to deal with and very helpful in answering questions regarding the hotel and resort. Nothing was too much trouble. Their prices were also good and we would definitely use them again for a future ski holiday.
The First time we booked through snow finders and they were great! Hassle free and made booking the holiday so easy. they found us a perfect Catered chalet in Val-d’Isère with 5 star treatment! We will be using snow finders from now on to book every boarding holiday.
We had two fly from Manchester, three from the Midlands and one travelling independently and managed to give us lots of options for our Austrian ski trip. Used Snow Finders for over ten years now and have already contacted them for our requirements next year. Always happy to recommend
Super customer service as always
Great trip to Banff organised by Snowfinders who I've used for years. Banff Park Lodge was a well situated hotel, easy walk into town and had the benefit of being last on coach in the morning and first off in the evening so that's a recommendation in itself.
Highly recommended as always.
I return to Snowfinders year on year as they take all of the hassle out of searching and booking. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable, plus responsive. I would highly recommend.
Fantastic Holiday organisers!! They really understand what you want from your holiday and make it happen! Thankyou for nearly 10 years of great holidays!!
Snow Finders is rated 4.97 based on 376 reviews