Smooth & Groomed Reviews

Category:
Health & Beauty

Tell us how Smooth & Groomed made you happy

Neil Gridley
"Fantastic advice over the phone, the best price by far anywhere on the internet and super quick free delivery. All in all what more could anyone ask??"
IAN CLARKE
"Once ordered I was surprised as to how quickly I had received the merchandise. The goods arrived in pristine condition. Not having owned or used a cut throat razor it took me a while to workout how to install a blade ready for use. It might be an idea just to put a diagram with the package to show how to install a blade. Overall I am very pleased with the product. Thought I would be cutting myself to pieces using this and to my surprise this is not the case. Thank-you again for such prompt delivery, and to be kept informed about its delivery."
Zeeshan Uddin
"Wide product range Good quality products"
"good product. Speedy delivery."
"My husband likes a really good shaving brush so I bought it for his birthday next week. I am sure he will be delighted."
"Good price product delivery"
"good service of excellant goods"
"Easy order processing and excellent delivery"
"Fast efficient service"
"Very quick and well packaged Perfect Father’s Day gifts"
"Had dry skin under my beard before, now I have no beard dandruff and feels much better!"
"Very fast efficient service , would recommend and use again"
"Found the razor I wanted easily and it was at my house in no time."
"From ordering to delivery, first class service, i have used all my products and are very happy with what i have, i will be ordering again from smooth and gromed."
"Bought a shaving kit for my husband and it’s beautiful absolutely delighted with it. Quality wise is second to none"
"Second time I've used Smooth & Groomed, quality products and excellent service."
"Quick delivery and I am loving my new razor."
"Great product at an excellent price"
"Very professional, large choice of products, reasonable price I wish they'd ship to France so I wouldn't have to wait to go to London before ordering something. Wishing them to grow bigger great customer care!"
"The product came quick, no fuss and just as it was explained in the info....spot on!!!"
"I experienced fast and reliable service, with good communication during dispatch and a great product"
"The product smells great! My partner hasn't used it yet (as it's a birthday present) but I'm sure he'll love it. They came in a neat tin and came very quickly :D thanks"
"Great price and prompt delivery"
Smooth & Groomed is rated 4.93 based on 717 reviews