Smooth & Groomed Reviews

info@smoothandgroomed.co.uk

Unit 1 Beckside Court Annie Reed Road

Category:
Health & Beauty

How would you rate Smooth & Groomed?

Ramesh Parmar
Verified Buyer
"Great deal. Great fast service"
"By delivering what I ordered in safe packaging, not expensively and on time."
Mr Keith Sheppard
Verified Buyer
"Product perfect. As described. Customer service excellent"
Hi Keith,

I'm deeply upset that your order has not arrived. It was dispatched on the same day that your ordered (21st March). So it should certainly have arrived by now.

Looking on our system, my only conclusion is that the Royal Mail have lost your parcel. Please accept my deepest apologies for this.

Today I will dispatch a replacement on a guaranteed next-day service. That way I can track it directly to your door.

I'm so sorry again for the delay, it is certainly not how we usually operate. Sit tight and I'll have the replacement for you tomorrow.

Kind regards,

Mike
Smooth & Groomed
"delivery took longer than expected. much harder to get a good lather with the usual shaving stick."
Hi,

Sorry that the delivery took longer than expected. You placed your order on 21st March and selected the "3 working days service". Therefore 22nd March would be day 1, 23rd (day 2) - then we had the weekend - 26th (day 3) it arrived with you. So to our understanding, it arrived as it should do.

But I do very much appreciate your feedback and I'll try to make the wording on our website more clear to avoid any miscommunications in the future.

As for the shaving stick, the brush is a Pure Badger grade brush and certainly capable of producing a good lather with a shaving stick. For best results, experiment with the amount of water used as this can affect the thickness of the lather.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Mike
Smooth & Groomed
"Very pleased with product and service."
Justyna Litwin Martinelli
Verified Buyer
"I am very very pleased with the service! I received different colour than ordered but was offered an immediate replacement but the product is so good that I just decided to buy another one in desired colour and keep both razors. And loved the sweet surprise😁❤️"
"I was delighted with my order, I was kept informed by its progress all the way. I asked for minimal plastic and it came wrapped in paper which I really appreciated. It also came in time for my partners birthday despite the snow. Thank you!"
"Fast and efficient service. Will definitely use them again!"
Graham Bracci
Verified Buyer
"Happy with the discount, the goods were in stock and arrived on time."
"The DE razor and blade cover I ordered arrived at the pick up point just before the time I was promised. The items were well packed and I have found the shave is noticably closer than my old multiblade razor."
Neil J Dean
Verified Buyer
"Speedy delivery. Excellent item. Great savings on Valentine deal. Top recommendation. Would use again 😊😊😊"
"Superb service, super fast shipping."
MR J G VOELCKER
Verified Buyer
"The shaving soap gives me a really smooth cut. Really pleased."
Mr M G Hardy
Verified Buyer
"Mike is amazing with his customers goes above and beyond to help"
Steven Bradley
Verified Buyer
"Great service from Smooth and Groomed. Ordered on a Sunday, despatched the next day and I received the razor on Tuesday. Can't ask for much more. Great service, great product, would recommend to anyone."
IAN CLARKE
Verified Buyer
"Once ordered I was surprised as to how quickly I had received the merchandise. The goods arrived in pristine condition. Not having owned or used a cut throat razor it took me a while to workout how to install a blade ready for use. It might be an idea just to put a diagram with the package to show how to install a blade. Overall I am very pleased with the product. Thought I would be cutting myself to pieces using this and to my surprise this is not the case. Thank-you again for such prompt delivery, and to be kept informed about its delivery."
"Quick service"
"Order was on time, well packed, just what I wanted"
Mrs Dawn Dolman
Verified Buyer
"You had what I wanted for a present and serice was great and it arrived quickly"
Scott Watson
Verified Buyer
"Really great service from Mike. Will be using smooth and groomed again"
Smooth & Groomed is rated 4.93 based on 679 reviews