Smooth & Groomed Reviews

info@smoothandgroomed.co.uk

Unit 1 Beckside Court Annie Reed Road

Category:
Health & Beauty

How would you rate Smooth & Groomed ?

Neil Gridley
Neil Gridley
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic advice over the phone, the best price by far anywhere on the internet and super quick free delivery. All in all what more could anyone ask??"
IAN CLARKE
IAN CLARKE
Verified Buyer
"Once ordered I was surprised as to how quickly I had received the merchandise. The goods arrived in pristine condition. Not having owned or used a cut throat razor it took me a while to workout how to install a blade ready for use. It might be an idea just to put a diagram with the package to show how to install a blade. Overall I am very pleased with the product. Thought I would be cutting myself to pieces using this and to my surprise this is not the case. Thank-you again for such prompt delivery, and to be kept informed about its delivery."
Zeeshan Uddin
Zeeshan Uddin
Verified Buyer
"Wide product range Good quality products"
"The product came quick, no fuss and just as it was explained in the info....spot on!!!"
"I experienced fast and reliable service, with good communication during dispatch and a great product"
Miss R Parsons
Verified Buyer
"The product smells great! My partner hasn't used it yet (as it's a birthday present) but I'm sure he'll love it. They came in a neat tin and came very quickly :D thanks"
Martin Butcher
Verified Buyer
"Great price and prompt delivery"
"Great service"
Gary Holtham
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful quality products at fair prices. Excellent"
"There was a slight problem with delivery but as soon as I sent an email the problem was resolved, with apologies given. I am very pleased with the product, the shaving soap container looks and feels of very good quality; please with the smell of the shaving soap. Will use this company again and will highly recommend this website."
"What I ordered arrived safely and quickly"
Steve Rees
"Total quality"
"Very quick and efficient service."
Gemma Axton
Verified Buyer
"Perfect great quality products, my husband is very pleased. Quick delivery and great customer service. Thanks!"
Greg Samuel
Verified Buyer
"Easy ordering process, great prices and delivery was fast. Couldn't really be any better!"
Mr IG Watson
Verified Buyer
"As always fast delivery and products sold at a decent price."
Shaun Fletcher
Verified Buyer
"Great product and exceptionally fast delivery"
Mr B Timms
Verified Buyer
"I found the shaving cream good but not as good as the Edwin Jagger premium Shaving Cream which is what I expected to receive? I do not know how that occurred B.Timms"
"Fast delivery. Quality stock. What more could you ask for?"
Geoff Billson
Verified Buyer
"Quality products, competitive prices, good communication, and good delivery service"
"Good communication, good dispatch"
"Good value and speedy delivery."
"Excellent customer service"