Smiths fitted wardrobes ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smiths fitted wardrobes ltd
Telephone
Read Smiths fitted wardrobes ltd  Reviews

Fittedwardrobes@aol.co.uk

Unit 4,Gethceln Yard,Dawley RoadHayes

Tell us how Smiths fitted wardrobes ltd made you happy
Cannot thank Daljit and team for my fabulous wardrobe and cupboard. I am extremely impressed with your customer service and your team is so professional. Daljit from the start to the end, was very prompt, listened patiently to all our queries / concerns and gave us exactly what we asked for. His team when working on premise, were super professional, no mess at all. While doing our cupboard, they realized the design originally thought of, won't give us much space and re-designed on the spot. and I must say, what quality!! I am super impressed and cannot recommend them enough. Thanks Daljit again for everything! I am not a professional photographer, but few glimpses of my new, super cool wardrobe.
Wonderful services provided. I love my wardrobes
Good looking wardrobes, very professional
Thankyou 🙂... Happy with my new wardrobes
very happy with the work
Great work, Highly recommend!"
Very high quality work, very friendly and happy to help, lots of choice, highly recommend!
VERY HAPPY WITH THEIR WORK. THANKS
Very happy with Work. Thank you once again HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Very Happy with the Service given by Designer RAJ. Fitters Were good too.
Will definitely recommend . Couldn't believe how quickly it was done and Very high quality work.
Very happy with Work. Thank you once again HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Very high quality work and i have recommended them to everyone
Thank you for the fitted wardrobes, Very Happy with the Service given by Designer Daljeet. Fitters Were good too.
Very happy with Work. Thank you once again
Excellent quality and workmanship, with brilliant customer service. If you want a good job done then use Smith wardrobes. We had our bedroom wardrobes fitted a year ago and have now called them back to do more work downstairs as we know we can rely on them. Smiths offer original and customised designs with a wide choice of colours and materials. You will not be disappointed with the outcome of your wardrobes, Great value for money!
Excellent work,good finish. Love their work
Top Notch Wardrobes, installed promptly and securely, would not hesitate to recommend.
Thank you for the professional services . Recommended to all without any hesitation.
Smiths fitted wardrobes ltd is rated 4.67 based on 39 reviews