Smiths fitted wardrobes ltd Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Smiths fitted wardrobes ltd

Fittedwardrobes@aol.co.uk

Unit 4,Gethceln Yard,Dawley RoadHayes

Telephone

How would you rate Smiths fitted wardrobes ltd ?

"Horrendous experience. The guy who came to inspect was rude, unprofessional and not at all helpful. And they asked for 50% advance deposit. Stay away guys."
"Lets start with the positives.... We just had a wardrobe fitted in my daughters' room. Fitters were very polite and did the job efficiently. Wardrobe is lovely and my daughter likes it. The designer came around to measure up with a few days of enquiring. Very polite on day of measuring up. Now the negatives.... Once the price was agreed and we paid the deposit and that was it! He would take his time in responding to messages and would not return my phone calls. I had to chase him for a fitting date. On the day of the fitting the wardrobe was not the agreed design but as my daughter and I liked it, we let it go. The only negative factor is the wardrobe is not the full depth of the space as we had an old wardrobe in this space which we took out. There is an approx 2cm space that has been left which makes it a rubbish finish. They have offered to move the cupboard forward 2cm which i'm not happy with this as i'm worried once it has been moved it will not be as solid as it is now. The designer should have got the right measurements! The fitters damaged the bedroom ceiling and after trying to get hold of the designer (3 phone calls) he took off £100 off the remaining balance. He told me to pay the balance and he would send me the paperwork for the guarantee ASAP. That was over a month ago and I'm still waiting!!! It has been extremely frustrating in chasing this. My whats app messages have been ignored and so have my phone calls. Gurpreet has been the ONLY one who has been taking my calls and helping where she can. Thankyou! This company has absolutely no customer service skills and it appears once the deposit is paid they really do not care! We have more wardrobes that need fitting but will NOT be using this company again as the stress, time and energy in chasing out weighs the positives. Such a shame as the wardrobe is really nice and solid which we are all happy with."
"Thankyou 🙂... Happy with my new wardrobes"
"very happy with the work"
"very nice work!"
"NICE WORK! THANKYOU!"
"Love their work! THANKS!"
"THANKS FOR GIVE ME LOVELY WARDROBES!"
"Would not hesitate to recommend. Great work!"
"Great work, Highly recommend!""
"Very high quality work, very friendly and happy to help, lots of choice, highly recommend!"
"VERY HAPPY WITH THEIR WORK. THANKS"
"Very happy with Work. Thank you once again HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!"
"Very Happy with the Service given by Designer RAJ. Fitters Were good too."
"Will definitely recommend . Couldn't believe how quickly it was done and Very high quality work."
"Very happy with Work. Thank you once again HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!"
"Very high quality work and i have recommended them to everyone"
"Thank you for the fitted wardrobes, Very Happy with the Service given by Designer Daljeet. Fitters Were good too."
"Very happy with Work. Thank you once again"
"Excellent quality and workmanship, with brilliant customer service. If you want a good job done then use Smith wardrobes. We had our bedroom wardrobes fitted a year ago and have now called them back to do more work downstairs as we know we can rely on them. Smiths offer original and customised designs with a wide choice of colours and materials. You will not be disappointed with the outcome of your wardrobes, Great value for money!"
Smiths fitted wardrobes ltd is rated 4.56 based on 36 reviews