Smiths fitted wardrobes ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smiths fitted wardrobes ltd
4.7
Based on 41 reviews
Telephone
Read Smiths fitted wardrobes ltd  Reviews

Fittedwardrobes@aol.co.uk

Unit 4,Gethceln Yard,Dawley RoadHayes

Tell us how Smiths fitted wardrobes ltd made you happy
I highly recommend Smiths Fitted Wardrobes. The experience from the initial consultation/measurement to the fitting of wardrobes and after service was exceptional. I want to say a massive thank you to Deepak Gandotra the designer, who made our vision come to life. He went over and above to make sure our wardrobes were perfect. He was in contact with us from start to finish, answering any questions and queries we had. The fitters - Vishal, Rishi, Karam and Amir were polite and carried out the work to a high quality standard. They carried themselves to a high level of professionalism. They were very honest and trustworthy as one of the doors had a slight damage, and they were able to replace it with a brand new door. I highly recommend Smiths Fitted Wardrobes to anyone looking for a professional and excellent service for wardrobes.
We wanted to get wardrobes in out bedrooms and study since many months and got them from Smith's. Their designer (Ozden) visited us and designed them on paper that day. She also shared computer generated images which looked exceptional. She was in contact with us throughout the next 3-4 weeks till the fitters came in. She also gave us the pricing and it was pretty decent compared to others. On the day of fittings, Abhi & his colleagues did the work quite quickly and exceptionally. They built wardrobes in 3 rooms in 2 days and left the place spick and span. My wife and I are very happy with the price, the service, the actual fittings and the new look to our rooms.
Cannot thank Daljit and team for my fabulous wardrobe and cupboard. I am extremely impressed with your customer service and your team is so professional. Daljit from the start to the end, was very prompt, listened patiently to all our queries / concerns and gave us exactly what we asked for. His team when working on premise, were super professional, no mess at all. While doing our cupboard, they realized the design originally thought of, won't give us much space and re-designed on the spot. and I must say, what quality!! I am super impressed and cannot recommend them enough. Thanks Daljit again for everything! I am not a professional photographer, but few glimpses of my new, super cool wardrobe.
Shaky start at introduction, but fitters and fitted wardrobes more than made up for this. Great finish, Very professional. Very happy.
Wonderful services provided. I love my wardrobes
Good looking wardrobes, very professional
Horrendous experience. The guy who came to inspect was rude, unprofessional and not at all helpful. And they asked for 50% advance deposit. Stay away guys.
Thankyou 🙂... Happy with my new wardrobes
very happy with the work
very nice work!
NICE WORK! THANKYOU!
Love their work! THANKS!
THANKS FOR GIVE ME LOVELY WARDROBES!
Would not hesitate to recommend. Great work!
Great work, Highly recommend!"
Very high quality work, very friendly and happy to help, lots of choice, highly recommend!
VERY HAPPY WITH THEIR WORK. THANKS
Very happy with Work. Thank you once again HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Very Happy with the Service given by Designer RAJ. Fitters Were good too.
Will definitely recommend . Couldn't believe how quickly it was done and Very high quality work.
Smiths fitted wardrobes ltd is rated 4.68 based on 41 reviews