Smart Kid Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smart Kid Store

02082956444

Tell us how Smart Kid Store made you happy
I’ve received my order after 2 days, even tho it said that the delivery may take 5-10 days, so I was very happy about that. Also, had some questions and got an immediate response from customer service which was great, because you can literally enter a live chat and they will answer you right away! Can’t complain, will be happy to order from this website again.
Quick delivery, good communication, quality product
Graco bouncer, lovely product great service quick delivery
Amazing service defo recommend
Very good and fast delivery
Excellent from making the order to receiving it very fast delivery
A1 quick delivery polite staff great price
Fantastic service, I was let badly by another company and needed a car seat quickly, as smartkidstore a warehouse was o pay a few miles away they got someone to deliver it to me the very same day brilliant thank you very much
Excellent customer service
Very good, product arrived within days of order.
Purchased the Estilobebe otter travel system fantastic value real quality and performance is soooo good
Great quality xylophone. Only drawback is the wooden beater. It's quite small for the size of the xylophone and would probably more effective if it had a spherical head.
Good quality product. Speedy delivery.
Good quality product. Quick delivery.
Good quality product
Such a fast delivery
Easy to use site, great that you can talk to an actual person on live chat. I ordered the bumbleride indie twin on advice from the live chat as I needed a double stroller that could take 2 car seat side by side I wasn’t disappointed it’s a great stroller and came the next day
I bought a little doll highchair from my granddaughter for christmas from smartkidstore. The item came next day and was packaged beautifully. I can’t fault the customer services people team at smartkidstore, I phoned up before making the purchase and the woman on the phone was very polite and helpful. They kept me up to date once I purchased it and I even got a time slot for delivery on the morning of delivery. Thank you smartkidstore for your very good service I will definitely be buying from you again.
5 star service from start to finish
Very good, amazing products.
Smart Kid Store is rated 4.84 based on 113 reviews