Smartkidstore Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Smartkidstore

02082956444

Click Here

Tell us how Smartkidstore made you happy

"My order arrived very quickly , excellent communication from smart kid store. My item is beautiful well made I'm very happy and will shop again.Thank you."
"A brilliant company to deal with, spoke to a lovely lady on the phone, and then placed order online for next day delivery, excellent service and good value will definitely be using smartkidstore again"
"Ordered a Christmas toy for my daughter, was received so quickly after placing my order, very pleased and will use again"
"Nice, smooth process, really good value items, cheapest on the market"
"Great service would highly recommend"
"Exceptional service, very quick delivery, polite staff at customer services, will visit again"
"Slow delivery. Arrived too late for my little girls birthday!"
Dear Samantha, thank you for reaching out to us and we are sorry that your item did not arrive in time for your daughters birthday. We can see that this item was ordered on the 4th September and the delivery timescale was clearly shown as 3-7 working days. We can see that the courier attempted delivery on Monday the 9th September but you were unavailable and you elected to collect the item from the service point on the 10th September. We do however take all feedback seriously and will work with our IT team to see if we can make the delivery timescales clearer to avoid this happening in the future.
"Very happy with the service. Pram arrived quite quickly and was well packaged. The pram is really easy to use and my wife is very happy with it 😀"
"Good service and very prompt delivery. Delighted with the baby bouncer I bought."
"Pram and your service was very good you was let down big time by your delivery company we left a note on the door for it to be taken two doors away as we had to go to the hospital at the last minute Your delivery person took no notice of the sign and drop the parcel over our gates I do not think this is except able way to deliver"
"Fast service excellent products"
"Just made a recent purchase from this company and I can say I am very highly satisfied. Delivery was quick and always kept me updated on where my order was and what time it will be delivered. The customer service off the company is highly professional and I would 100% recommend this company and website for baby products."
"Great price and fantastic customer service. The company really went the extra mile to help get the items out to me despite being based overseas with the Armed Forces."
"Love my new double stroller, easy to put up & fold away, great price!"
"Excellent service ordered Friday afternoon arrived mondaymorning. Thank you"
"Excellent. Purchased a baby travel system, delivered with in 2 days with a good competitive price and got additional discount being a new user. Will purchase more in future as well."
"Brilliant service, fast delivery. No problems at all."
"Fantastic service, from start to finish..very quick next day delivery. My daughter absolutely loves her new trike. Great quality, very sturdy and easy to control. Love it! X"
"Very fast delivery also smartkid won't break your bank my daughter loves her new trike highly recommend this company !"
"Very good product and prompt delivery"
Smartkidstore is rated 4.89 based on 65 reviews