Smart Kid Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smart Kid Store

02082956444

Tell us how Smart Kid Store made you happy
Absolutely delighted with my baby rocker for my grandson it arrived in good condition and was delivered quicker than I expected so overall very happy.
Prompt delivery, well packaged, excellent product just as advertised
Excellent service from start to finish, prices very competitive.
Will definitely buy from Smart Kid again!
Do not do this normally but please please do not purchase from this company.
I purchased a car seat which they ensured me prior to purchasing that it fitted into isofix and non isofix so I brought. Once received we realised that there was no instructions or fitting points for non isofix so I emailed and they sent me videos of how to fit with different make car seats, this obviously didn't work.
It gets worse! The car sear isn't fit for purpose, Sienna is over 11kg and this is supposed to be from 9kg, and the straps do not tighten, they are left hanging around her shoulders so this would be fatal in a car accident.
I have sent them photos and videos of the defects and after them denying that it's to loose agreed to collect and take back (I had less then 2 weeks) they are now refusing myself a refund. I have taken this to trading standards but I wouldn't want any one else's babies in this seat also!
Dear Chloe Bush

Thank you for your review and we are sorry that you were not happy with the product. The item you purchased is a group 1,2,3 car seat that fits with a isofix fixing or a seat belt. We can see that you had issues fixing it into your car with a seat belt so we sent you some videos to assist, it can be a bit tricky as with any car seat but it does fit perfectly well if you follow the instructions and/or video, The seat is from 9kg upwards but some children may still be too small at this weight. The seat was inspected on return and is how it should be and as tested by the testing agency. The straps do adjust and fit perfectly well. We are not sure about your comments regarding a refund as we can see that your refund was processed as soon as the warehouse had inspected the item after leaving it for the three days as advised. The refund was provided as a gesture of goodwill as the item was exactly as it should be. We are sorry however that you weren't happy with the item.

Kind regards

The Customer Service Team
Very happy with my out n about nipper single and externally happy with the speedy delivery that I paid £4.99 for. Fantastic offer and got a free pump and bath thermometer too! Already been running and done lots of walks, can’t beat it for the price. Thank you
Super easy to use site, support provided all along the way, my kids will be over the moon with the outdoor play set
Excellent service and really rate this company, ordered some Obaby Nursery Furniture and needed advice assembling it, Smartkidstore were easily available on the phone which is not always the case these days and we could easily chat through the issue and they gave excellent advice. Would highly recommend, quick answer to emails as well.
I bought play house for kids it’s awesome and cheaper than other company.
I really like it.
Would definitely recommend!
Very impressed with the speed of delivery and the quality of the toy. Highly recommend
I’ve received my order after 2 days, even tho it said that the delivery may take 5-10 days, so I was very happy about that.
Also, had some questions and got an immediate response from customer service which was great, because you can literally enter a live chat and they will answer you right away! Can’t complain, will be happy to order from this website again.
Quick delivery, good communication, quality product
Graco bouncer, lovely product great service quick delivery
Amazing service defo recommend
Very good and fast delivery
Excellent from making the order to receiving it very fast delivery
A1 quick delivery polite staff great price
Fantastic service, I was let badly by another company and needed a car seat quickly, as smartkidstore a warehouse was o pay a few miles away they got someone to deliver it to me the very same day brilliant thank you very much
Excellent customer service
Very good, product arrived within days of order.
Smart Kid Store is rated 4.87 based on 103 reviews