Smartkidstore Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Smartkidstore

02082956444

Tell us how Smartkidstore made you happy

"Very fast delivery also smartkid won't break your bank my daughter loves her new trike highly recommend this company !"
"Very good product and prompt delivery"
"Delivered really quickly"
"Very pleased with prompt deliver and quality goods. Would definitely recommend to friends Thanku"
"Hassle free, cheap price, smooth transaction, in stock ( compared to other websites) and next day tracked delivery by DHL. Also excellent customer communication. Great all round service."
"Furniture we ordered came quickly there was a bit of damage to one if the pancakes but smartkidstore dealt with it really quickly and replaced the panel within days. Good service"
"Excellent customer service so nice to be able to speak to people on the phone who were very helpful."
"Simple to order simple deliver item as described"
"Ordered a pushchair and received the item within delivery time. Put the wrong post code by mistake and called customer services who were really polite and sorted it all out with no problems. Will definitely use again"
"2nd time I’ve purchased from this site and every time the product is delivered next day. Can’t fault the customer services I was kept up to date with delivery information and they answered my emails within an hour every time I emailed. Will definitely be buying from smartkidstore again."
"First class service item arrived next day as promised with an hours time slot so I didn’t have to stay in"
"Everything was excellent from the initial order, customer service follow up to the delivery. The delivery gentleman even brought the furniture all the way up to my loft. An excellent service."
"Top class service, nursery furniture delivered next day"
"We purchased the Obaby Madrid furniture set, this really is nice nursery furniture and very easy to assemble. Delivery was free, quick and easy and smart kids were very good to deal with."
"Had a response to my enquiry within 40 mins and staff really helpful. I chose standard delivery and item came he next day. Brilliant"
"A1 company, helpful advice great prices and prompt delivery"
"Great service, arrived on time all good"
"Amazing company, very good customer service, speedy delivery & great product (Bumbleride Indie Twin)"
"Great service when we phoned up for advice easy to order quick deivery"
"I found the Customer Service team professional, friendly and knowledgeable. They went out of their way to assist me in selecting the best product to suit my requirements. My order arrived within the specified time period and I strongly recommend using this company! Well done!"
Smartkidstore is rated 5.00 based on 47 reviews