Slam City Skates Reviews

of reviewers recommend Slam City Skates
4.8
Based on 4,728 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Slam City Skates reviews Ordered a 7.75 Palace deck with Bones Reds and some Indy hardware. Items arrived promptly, in good packaging and all for a fair price too.
Read Slam City Skates Reviews

shop@slamcity.com

Unit B4, Valley Link Trade Park, Meridian Way, Enfield

Tell us how Slam City Skates made you happy
Really fast delivery. Package not damaged at all, website is really easy to naviagte, their selection of boards is great as well. Overall wonderful site.
I live in California and literally got a pair of kicks faster than any shoes Ive ordered in the states
Great company to deal with, prices good too. I made a mistake with my initial order by not selecting the overnight option. The team were great in responding to my email and allowing me to change it. Great information throughout the process, will definitely use again.
I don't want to win anything as I run my own business selling records and I know how hard it is to make anything at the moment. The other day I placed an order and got a call moments later to say the courier had picked up early etc. I was also refunded the delivery costs. This is brilliant in itself but when you consider that you are the best-known skate shop in the county it shows diligence that comes from never being complacent. Customers notice and appreciate these subtle differences so much. The curation of styles and products is also excellent. I'd say you sell good things well. Cheers Tom
Super fast service , easy to use website but unfortunately the very smart box my adidas superstar Kader skates was damaged upon arrival. even though you don`t wear the box it`s still very important to a collector of such things
Amazing service as allways. Quick delivery every time
I payed for next day delivery but ended up having to pay £2 more for it to come the next day, but aside from that there was good customer support and everything arived well
Great product good quality!
Really impressed! My Tshirt was with me in just 2 days. Nicely packaged.. no fuss no problems just top service. Thank you Slam City Skates. I have already told others about your great service and I will definitely be a returning customer
Good choice, good service, fast delivery.
Quick service guys! cheers!
These guys are the best. My order was prompt and quick and they stock only the finest products
Classic skate shop! Used to pop in regularly but now live too far so buy from the easy to used site.
Always the best place to shop my decks and shoes!!!! 10/10
Slam City Skates 5 star review on 12th May 2022
Great service with fast shipping!
Overall was a satisfactory experience.
my favourite skate shop, I love the fact that you get a free mag with every order. The fact that slam is heavily involved with the skate community is also one of the reasons it is where i buy everything skateboard related that i need. :)
Great service. The order was shipped very quickly. I returned one item and an exchange item was with me within a couple of days. Can't ask for more.
First time using the site and no issues. Got a Shortys hoodie, happy with it :)
I got my order in only 2 days or so, and I enjoy the selection they have. Although the top of the skateboards I ordered was yellow instead of the blue I had ordered, I had also bought clear grip tape since I liked the colour on top but it arrived yellow and I didn't have any other grip tape other than clear so I will have to return it.
Excellent - Always buy my sons skate stuff from here, great range of boards and accessories. Really quick delivery & never had an issue. Would recommend!
Slam City Skates is rated 4.83 based on 4,728 reviews