Slam City Skates Reviews

of reviewers recommend Slam City Skates
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Slam City Skates reviews Ordered a 7.75 Palace deck with Bones Reds and some Indy hardware. Items arrived promptly, in good packaging and all for a fair price too.
Read Slam City Skates Reviews

shop@slamcity.com

Unit B4, Valley Link Trade Park, Meridian Way, Enfield

Tell us how Slam City Skates made you happy
Really fast delivery. Package not damaged at all, website is really easy to naviagte, their selection of boards is great as well. Overall wonderful site.
Bought my second skateboard with Slam City Skates as my first was old and cheap and the quality is beautiful! It’s made me look forward to learning how to skateboard so i will definitely be buying from here again and would recommend this place to any skaters in need of a great board.
Slam City Skates 5 star review on 13th April 2021
Great service, great delivery times and superb products.
Good :) I like my item
Amazing , Thanks for stocking the best skater owned brands
These lot are where it's at, no better place!
Absolutely majestic
bones red bearings, very pleased and prompt postage
thanks
Reasonably priced , quick delivery , quality stuff
Great fast deliver and useful information on the website.
Thanks a lot, will definitely recommend
Love this shop!
Orders come super quick as well.
Great selection and quick delivery,
Slam City Skates 5 star review on 12th April 2021
all orders come with sick stickers, great prices especially if u can catch a sale, plus it’s basically the only place u can get formula 4s. highly reccomend. bun skatehut, route 1 and amazon support ur skate shop and get ur gear from here.
great shop! board came fast and undamaged and goes perfectly
My parcel don’t arrives to me
Super speedy delivery. Website really easy to use. Will be my go to from now on.
Just got into skating over lockdown and thought it was time to upgrade my board. Slam City Skates had by far the most extensive selection and I was able to find a board that suited me perfectly size and style. Communication from the store was smooth and I received the board the next day, and i've been having lots of fun on it ever since. Board is excellent quality and it holding up well despite getting bashed about for 6 hours a day. Couldn't recommend more!
The delivery took longer than they said but apart from that it was very positive.
Good stock - very swift delivery :)
jeans arrived very quickly - perfect fit
Recently purchased a complete skateboard and it arrived very quickly and was very good quality. I am so happy with my purchase will definitely buy from here again!
Slam City Skates is rated 4.81 based on 3,672 reviews