Slam City Skates Reviews

of reviewers recommend Slam City Skates
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Slam City Skates reviews Ordered a 7.75 Palace deck with Bones Reds and some Indy hardware. Items arrived promptly, in good packaging and all for a fair price too.
Read Slam City Skates Reviews

shop@slamcity.com

Unit B4, Valley Link Trade Park, Meridian Way, Enfield

Tell us how Slam City Skates made you happy
Really fast delivery. Package not damaged at all, website is really easy to naviagte, their selection of boards is great as well. Overall wonderful site.
Website easy to navigate. Super easy check out and delivery was very quick. Very happy with my order
Fast delivery. Had a problem with my order but the customer service was very friendly and efficient and helped resolve it. Very happy over all.
Great speedy service, thank you
Amazing service, good price and quality website. My f***** awesome x adidas experiment 2 , are a great fit. would use again to buy from.
Slam City Skates 5 star review on 25th July 2021
Luckily you guys had my last size in the frog vans collab. Thankful
Slam City Skates 5 star review on 24th July 2021
Super easy to order super quick delivery! Cannot recommended enough. Stoked on the service. 🤙🏻
Local, supportive, fairly priced and ridiculously quick to deliver. I would lend them my board for a cheeky run anyday.
ordered a few magazines and they came very well packaged and delivered quick!!
Superfast order processing and delivery. Unfortunately the Doh Dohs bushings I bought weren’t so good and only lasted 3 hours before splitting and disintegrating (I ride my trucks loose). Not sure if they were perished old stock or just bad quality.
Great stuff, quick delivery!
Perfect Tracking of delivery, Products arrived on time and in perfect condition, would recommend
Bunch of legends really
Was very impressed with service and quick delivery. Ordered a complete board and pads for my daughter and she loved it and the quality is very good. I'm now thinking of getting a board myself and getting back into it after many years...
Excellent communication from Slam City Skates. Service was brilliant and next day delivery.
Super smooth transaction ! I live in Melbourne Australia, but was looking to get some downtime inspiration materials for a mate in London with a busted knee. The Slam City site was super easy to navigate, had an awesome selection of loot, and got the goods to him in a day ! Totally recommend Slam City if you're in the London area or have to sort stuff out online. Couldn't be easier. Thanks for an excellent experience folks. Keep ripping !
Slam City Skates 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
Great delivery, great people
Good delivery time and products!
Too many sick decks to choose from
Received on time
Good shop lots of choices of brands
Slam City Skates is rated 4.82 based on 3,979 reviews