Slam City Skates Reviews

02072400928

shop@slamcity.com

Unit B4, Valley Link Trade Park, Meridian Way, Enfield

Tell us how Slam City Skates made you happy

"Great! But where my beanie hat?"
"Great product and fantastic service!"
"Really impressive service both on line and in person. Love the personal touches, website is smart, uncomplicated and quick to run through making an order. Items delivered immaculately and on time. Thanks so much will recommend to everyone!"
"Excellent service speedy delivery"
"Perfect product and rapid delivery"
"The collectors edition box was crushed so either I return the shoes (there are none left in stock I think) and miss out or put up with part of the product being damaged from day 1. I’ve sent a message via insta and had no response."
"Great communication speedy delivery fab item"
"Good timescale for delivery. Great top really good quality."
"Shipping was delayed compared to the past. It was disappointing that one pair of vans hi-top I bought this time was one thread and dirt and there was not new article unused."
"Great packaging and swift delivery, item was perfect condition as expected. Was a bit frustrated that there was only a next day delivery option and not a cheaper standard delivery option"
"Was concerned about my order and received a great response, plus it arrived quicker than expected. Bought the ‘40 years of ads’ Indy book. A great book with all(?) of the ads from July 1978-July2018. Nice intro from Lance Mountain, with a few quotes, but the rest is just pictures. Totally classic imagery that you’ll get lost in. This book is a must!"
"Awesome can’t fault it 💯"
"So good to see Slam City Skates still going strong. It was easy to order online and real quick on delivery. 👍👍"
"I live out in Taiwan and it's very hard for is to get any sort of quality skate apparel or equipment out here without paying a hu=e premium. These guys have an awesome selection, and their shipping is ridiculously fast. They also carry a lot of brands that your be hard pressed to find even if you lived in the United States. Can't recommend highly enough!"
"Great service. Got exactly what I ordered the following day. Plus a 5 pound voucher for another order! Cheers!"
"I am writing today to complain of the poor service I received from your company on February 20, 2019. I have received my order #S00105303 and I was expected that my parcel will be arrived in good and solid condition. But I was so devastated when I opened up the parcel just to see my shoe box was so damaged due to your recklessness and irresponsible action. I think it is a basic common and thought, when you have received an order from outside of UK, you need to make sure that the item is well wrapped with bubble wrap and you ship it with double box to make sure that customer items in great condition, without any damaged upon received. I am totally disappoint by your shipping service."
"Fast delivery, great product - love the shoes. Appreciated the voucher too. looking forward to my next purchase! Cheers!"
"Great service and at a great price fast easy delivery will be buying from again 5 stars..."
"Ordered some stickers and they didn’t think to throw a slam city sticker in lol"
Sadly we didn't have any in stock at the time.
Slam City Skates is rated 4.68 based on 691 reviews