Sitepro Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sitepro Direct
Read Sitepro Direct Reviews

About Sitepro Direct:

Sitepro supplies the construction industry with protection solutions.

We aim to assist you in “protecting your image” as a professional, caring and conscientious company by offering a wide range of temporary protection, personal protection and site welfare products. Delivered where you want them and when you want them - direct to site, next day, timed delivery…according to your needs.

sales@siteprodirect.co.uk

Kemp House
152 City Road

Tell us how Sitepro Direct made you happy
Easy to use website and easy to order and always a VAT invoice received.
The only reason I have not given 5 stars is the fact they use DPD as a courier, I never received my product just a picture of a random gateway, however the customer service I received from Sitepro was excellent and I can't fault them, just a shame I won't be able to use them again due to the courier.
Quick delivery and easy to use site. I was using the boards for cladding and quite a few were damaged but no big issues.
Does what it says on the tin
Lots of useful products and very prompt delivery. The hard floor protective covering is not that easy to apply and unfortunately refused to adhere to my Porcelanosa floor tiles making it extremely frustrating. Probably wouldn't buy again. Tapes and other products like window film however much more successful.
Product was delivered on time as per order. Used the film to cover windows and upvc frames prior to painting. No issues with installation but when the film was removed it left, what can only be described as, a water mark on the frames which I was unable to remove using basic cleaning materials. Where ever the film touched the frame it left a mark on removal.
very quick delivery no problems
Good service and prompt delivery. Would of got a 5 star only the items were a bit damaged when they arrived, luckily they were still useable. They just weren't packed very well.
Easy ordering and quick delivery.
However, one item I ordered was not delivered as it was not available in stock anymore. I had to call to ask what was going on. They were very helpful and supplied an upgraded product (at the cost of the original) and free next day delivery.
Easy to navigate, helpful customer service and fast delivery with a lovely touch. Recommended.
Goods truned up on time however the postage is to expensive with the goods being around £14.00 and the postage around £9.00 its a no brainer will go elsewhere in future
Was happy with product and was delivered during specified time frame. Would of been 5 stars but I didn't receive the free sweets they promised.
Hi Ricki, Thank you for the positive review. We're really sorry to hear you didn't receive your sweets. We will ensure we send you out your sweets today. We don't want our customers going hungry! Kind regards, Sitepro
By delivering on time