Sitepro Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sitepro Direct
Read Sitepro Direct Reviews

About Sitepro Direct:

Sitepro supplies the construction industry with protection solutions.

We aim to assist you in “protecting your image” as a professional, caring and conscientious company by offering a wide range of temporary protection, personal protection and site welfare products. Delivered where you want them and when you want them - direct to site, next day, timed delivery…according to your needs.

sales@siteprodirect.co.uk

Kemp House
152 City Road, ,

Tell us how Sitepro Direct made you happy
Great service and prompt delivery
Pleasure to do business with a company that cares for its customers, polite and helpful when contacting them, order was on time. Will definitely use the company again. Many thanks Sitrpro Direct.
Very prompted delivery, product was just what I wanted.
Fast delivery, good product
Good prices, friendly staff. There was an issue with the website in that I selected a before 10.30 am delivery slot, and the order apparently went through as an "anytime" delivery, but as it happened the materials arrived just in time for the builders and the person I spoke to was pleasant and apologetic.
Well happy with the product bought proguard card floor protection will be using them again crd delivered on time ReeDecKent
Sitepro Direct 5 star review on 28th February 2021 Sitepro Direct 5 star review on 28th February 2021 Sitepro Direct 5 star review on 28th February 2021
Easy to use website and easy to order and always a VAT invoice received.
Excellent quick delivery
Excellent-order arrived as promised next day! Goods just as described and fair prices.
Great product
The only reason I have not given 5 stars is the fact they use DPD as a courier, I never received my product just a picture of a random gateway, however the customer service I received from Sitepro was excellent and I can't fault them, just a shame I won't be able to use them again due to the courier.
First time I have ever used Sitepro and I will certainly use again in the future excellent service.
Items delivered on time and were as required.
Arrived overnight and helpful when I phoned with a query.
The overnight delivery did not happen due to I was told the delivery being damaged in transit. They said they would sent some more overnight which were duly delivered as well as the original order and no damage. Now I have to dispose of the unwanted boards. Should have used hardboard from the local builders merchant.
Quick delivery and easy to use site. I was using the boards for cladding and quite a few were damaged but no big issues.
Service was good the delivery was on time which at the moment make it even better 👍🏼
fantastic service from start to finish . thank you .. def use again if needed.
Thank you for delivering the item so promptly
Competitive pricing and fast delivery
Sitepro Direct is rated 4.58 based on 151 reviews