Sitepro Direct Reviews

4.5
Based on 188 reviews
Read Sitepro Direct Reviews

About Sitepro Direct:

Sitepro supplies the construction industry with protection solutions.

We aim to assist you in “protecting your image” as a professional, caring and conscientious company by offering a wide range of temporary protection, personal protection and site welfare products. Delivered where you want them and when you want them - direct to site, next day, timed delivery…according to your needs.

sales@siteprodirect.co.uk

Kemp House
152 City Road

Tell us how Sitepro Direct made you happy
Great price, quick order turn round goods arrived as advertised. Would definitely use again
Excellent service. I had a question regarding about my order which was answered without any problem. And delivered on time .I would definitely recommend Sitepro Direct
Excellent delivery, fast turn around on purchase, hassel free
Fast efficient service, purchased protection door sleeves, good quality, pleased with product.
I ordered bulk bags for next day delivery and the wrong address was put on the order, delivered twice to the wrong address and took over a week to finally arrive. This had a knock-on effect and as a result, we had to let down many of our customers, terrible service and we will be looking elsewhere from now on.
Hard floor film very good quality product, next day delivery all received in good condition.
Great service, fast delivery, competitively priced, look forward to dealing with you again.
Absolutely first class. I placed my order at 3.40pm on my chosen day and it was delivered the next day - less than 24 hours!! Thank you for being so reliable and doing what you said you could.
Great prices & prompt delivery
thanks for the delivery of our order which was very punctual.
Delivery and product fine
good products
The original product we purchased online was not available, Sitepro offered and alternative product which would have been more expensive at the original order price.... fast delivery too.
Thank you so much for your review, Caroline! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and are delighted to hear that you are happy with the service you’ve received from Sitepro Direct. We look forward to working with you again in the future!
Fabulous product and delivered on time.
The best 👌
Always delivers what I want and when I want it, Cannot ask for better than that as a customer!
Very good service, great products,
Great service. Didn't have the rubble sacks I ordered so was sent larger ones at no extra cost. They are very sturdy bags and would buy again.
Excellent service , quick delivery and on time . Will be purchasing again
Awful. Never got the items. The pre 10.30 delivery turn up at 6.15pm we was not around obviously.
Sitepro Direct is rated 4.53 based on 188 reviews