SimplySeed Reviews

of reviewers recommend SimplySeed
Very happy with my purchases from Simply Seed. Found what I wanted, website easy and straightforward to use. Excellent range of seeds, all at a good price. Will definitely be ordering again.
always have a good choice, good prices and quick service
Good website, great prices on seeds. Found everything I needed, delivered on time. No problems
I am really delighted with the new potatoes and onions I got from Simply Seed. It was especially great to be able to delay the delivery of the potatoes until exactly when I needed them.
Ordering was easy, arrived promptly. All seems very good value for money but won't really know until plants are bigger. However, what I've planted so far is coming up nicely.
Excellent service, we have been kept up to date with our order every step step of the way.
Excellent value for money, arrived within days and fantastic for the garden
excellent quality seed with prompt delivery.
Arrived quickly and well packaged.
was very ha0y with the what seeds i could see there came am going to have a happy time planing them so a BIG THANKS
Informative website. Speedy delivery. Seeds have germinated well.
Seeds arrived speedily. Love the simple appropriate packaging.
Arrived promptly. Have been using Simply Seeds for a few years now. I love their no nonsense and efficient approach as well as their low costs.
Excellent service and value. Not dared to sow the seed yet with frost at night but will hope for good success. Thank you.
As usual excellent service! Highly recommended.
Excellent 5-star service for which many thanks.
I purchased 7 packs of seeds. Out of these 5 packs had less seeds than advertised (there were only on average 10 or 12 seeds in post of the packs and 5 packs were short by 1 or 2 seeds - as a percentage of the amount in the pack, that is very disappointing. In addition (although I still have hope) about 40% of the seeds havent germinated. I contacted their customer service team twice over 10 days but no response. Instead they keep emailing me asking for a review! Be careful what you wish for Simply Seeds!!
Seeds arrived on time with no fuss. Good product --some are already germinating. Thank you.
Very good website, good easy to find, prices very competitive. Fast delivery, would recommend and would use again.
Good price. Fast delivery.
SimplySeed is rated 4.87 based on 4,188 reviews