SimplySeed Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend SimplySeed
"Brilliant service"
"Whist all seems very good, my order is still incomplete and I therefore don't feel inclined to complete this review or score higher then "Acceptable", however I am very satisfied with what I have received to date."
Caroline M
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website and quick delivery! A+"
"No I will not"
"My wife is the practical gardener and she was happy to use nematodes for pest control after I did some research. As a result seedlings have a much better chance of becoming mature plants. Nothing more depressing than losing young plants after all the work. Still use black cotton to keep the birds off though."
"Great product that has taken care of my slug infestation which decimated my seedlings and at a very good price."
"Good reliable service"
"I had an immediate acknowledgment of my order and I received the seeds by first class post within two days. I had planted what remained of the dwarf runner beans from last year and they all germinated. Ordered the same variety this year and have recommended Simply Seed to friends."
"They arrived sensibly packed and in good time. I am just waiting for them to germinate now."
"Incredibly fast delivery. This is my third order over two years now...top quality seeds, never fail to germinate even after storing for more than a year. Thank you! Hi"
"Excellent delivery. When ordering it states product is shipped on Thursdays and it arrived Friday."
"Orders always arrive speedily and plants and seeds are exceptional quality."
"Good prices, good info on site, quick delivery, used for several years"
"Package in bright coloured easy to find if you have poor sight"
"I've not had time to sow them yet obviously but the packets are well labelled and sealed beautifully!"
"Product arrived within a couple of days, however I wasn't able to use them until the weather was cooler which was yesterday after the downpours we had. Still all done now. Many thanks"
"What impressed me. A comprehensive range of seeds with plenty of info on each variety. Hassle free delivery service. The actual seed packages, the best I have ever used"
"Simply but safely packaged and prompt delivery. Recommended to me by a friend who has good success with the seeds."
"Very speedy service."
"It was surprisingly easy to order the items I needed. As the delivery was time sensitive (a pack of Nemasys), I was kept informed about the dispatch date. The items reached me in good condition and I have used the Nemasys nematodes, but I haven't yet sown the seeds. There is a good range of seeds available and the prices are very reasonable. I will use SimplySeed again."
SimplySeed is rated 4.86 based on 2,457 reviews