SimplySeed Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend SimplySeed
Margaret A
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the tomato seeds: They arrived swiftly, were a good price and are already sprouting!"
"Very prompt, efficient service. Very good value for money."
"There was more than enough for my needs and the price I paid made me happy. every year I am throwing away seeds that I have kept hoping to use them only to find that they have gone mouldy. I will use you again.thank you"
".Simply Seed arrived very promptly which was great. .The packet design too was fab,no.-nonsense,bright and easy to follow growing instructions.All I need now is for the seeds to .follow suit. Well done Simply Seed,very impressed"
"order sent out very promptly and good quality seeds"
"Quick delivery, we’ll packaged and contents exactly as expected."
"Easy website to negotiate and identify seeds that I need. The price was very competitive and delivery very fast. Only have to wait for the ground to defrost before I see how they perform."
"This was my first time browsing through the from SimplySeed website where I decided to purchase quite a few seeds from herbs to tomatoes etc. I must praise them as they are very reasonably priced and cheap compared to some well know seed sites that tend to cost much more for the same products. I also cannot fault SimplySeed on their speedy delivery which I never expected to receive so quick. I'd recommend this site to anyone who loves to garden and I will definitely be using them again for all my packets of seeds."
"Fast delivery and fantastic prices look forward for of them growing"
"Supply of a specific variety of seed potato (Valor) , not available in local garden centres yet sourced by you in Perthshire, 30 miles from here."
"Every thing delivered. Good quality marfona potatoes."
"Good quality & quick delivery."
"Good communication and service wish I could say the same about Royal Mail who delivered my parcel half a town away. Happy bunny now I’ve got my seeds definitely deal with simply seeds again."
"Great service and items well packaged, very speedy delivery."
"Quick and efficient handling of order. Well packed and the seed potatoes look good. Fingers crossed for the final results!"
"I find going to shop looking for my preferred seeds time consuming and often disappointing. Simply seeds not only had the varieties I desired but also reasonably priced. Ordering was easy and delivery was prompt; I shall be ordering the rest of my seeds from them in the next few weeks."
"I have only used Simply seeds on two occasions, so far, and have been very pleased with the speedy, efficient service and the excellent quality of the items ordered. I have no doubt that I will be using them again. Mick M"
"The ordering process was very easy and the delivery very fast and the packaging very good."
"Delivery was earlier than stated when I placed the order and the seed potatoes were well packed."
"my order was despatched promptly and the ordering process with this company is very simple and efficient"
SimplySeed is rated 4.87 based on 2,244 reviews