SimplySeed Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend SimplySeed
"very quick delivery and seeds arrived in re-sealable bags"
"easy to use web site and order arrived within 48 hours"
"prompt delivery, let us see how the seeds germinate!"
"Good value for money excellent seeds and great delivery"
"Every order that I have received has always been good value for money , and delivered fairly quickly , and I have never had a failure from the products yet ."
"as usual top class seeds backed up by top class delivery"
"Excellent service. You can find every seed under the sun at simply seed at far cheaper prices than major high street leading stores. Highly recommend."
"Plenty of seed per packet at very good prices. Full germination - what more could you ask for?"
"I ordered nematodes for slugs from Simply Seeds specifically because they state that they despatch them on a Thursday. They dont. They despatched them much sooner and as I was not at home (as I knew I would not be) I emailed them once to check the despatch date and then a follow up email to check the viability of the nematodes as they have not been stored in a fridge as they should be - both of which they have ignored completely. They only have a voicemail on their phone line so you cannot speak to anyone and they do not respond to messages left. A total customer services fail."
"The product was at the cheapest price that I could find. Some free seeds was a bonus. Fast delivery."
"Great service, communication and very fast delivery. Very well recommended. Thanks"
"reliable, great value company"
"I made an enquiry via the SimplySeed web site and received a prompt and satisfactory response. I ordered Nemaslug, which was sent out at the agreed date. I have now used the product and will probably be ordering a second packet."
"not used yet"
Michael R
"excellent seeds and very fast delivery"
"top class seeds. plus delivery at its best"
"Onion sets were not delivered. Very slow response to e-mails sent. Telephone calls not possible as message box always full."
"Had what I wanted and delivered promptly."
"Easy website to use. The seeds arrived promptly and easy to understand instructions in the packs. The seeds germinated perfectly."
"Arrived promptly and the seed potatoes look really good. Thank you"
SimplySeed is rated 4.87 based on 2,407 reviews