SimplyHair Reviews

Miners Way
Lakesview Business Park
Hersden, Canterbury
Kent

"A friend recommended simply hair and after using different brands in the past I can't recommend these enough! Amazing quality, speedy delivery and a great price!"
"Amazing service, I could not be happier with the outcome! Highly recommended and I would not hesitate to go back. Thank you so much!!"
"I've had extensions for years, Racoon, Easylocks and Simply Hair. Simply Hair are by far my favourite overall- from price through to quality and maintenance. They look really natural, the colour match was great and I was able to have a few different shades, most people wouldn't even know they were extensions, which for me is exactly what I want from my hair extensions. Highly recommend, thanks Simply Hair for giving me the hair that I've always wanted!"
"I ordered my extensions online, they came the next day, very well packaged and the quality is like no other, extremely pleased with both product and service, will use again and again."
"Great service and fast delivery. I have been using SimplyHair for a while now and love love love the hair! Thanks guys!"
SimplyHair is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews