SimplyHair Reviews

SimplyHair 5 star review on 14th September 2021
Marie
SimplyHair 5 star review on 30th July 2021
Mandy
I love everything I have ordered so far! Amazing quality products for amazing prices- there’s nothing to fault!! 💕
Good products.. Quick service and willing to find other solutions if run out of one hair type - excellent - I have to still try the hair. Cant wait !
Love everything about this site, From hair extensions to pink and purple foils. It’s a hair dressers heaven ✨
The most amazing quality salon supllies, I love the foil, it's by far the best quality I've ever used, and the perfect tiny brushes to match are so dreamy!
SimplyHair 5 star review on 7th October 2021
The hair has lasted me over 6 months and I still get compliments on how shiny and bouncy it is! It’s very good quality hair for a reasonable price, the customer service is great and the tutorials and tips on Simplyhair’s website are so helpful.
Fantastic service every time and outstanding products, I won’t use anywhere else for all my salon needs.
Love your hair foil. Used it many times and it has made my life easier when highlighting.
I absolutely love my palm foils! They are perfect!
Beautiful hair and very fast delivery
Loved every order I have received
service was quick and quality always good !
Really fast delivery! Great communication! products and hair are brilliant
First time using Simplyhair and I'm very impressed! Prompt service and the quality is excellent. Love the colour as some hair from other companies lies on the warm side but these are perfect. Ordered three colours in the tape ins and they match perfectly! Uploaded a before and after pic! Will definately be changing my supplier to Simplyhair!
SimplyHair 5 star review on 14th September 2021 SimplyHair 5 star review on 14th September 2021
SimplyHair !! Why haven’t I used this company before ? I have had so much trouble trying to match a colour with my usual suppliers. After 3 different “batch” colours sent of the same swatch I decided to source another company. Simply hair did not let me down. The match is amazing, so natural and the quality is 10 out of 10. Thankyou ☺️👍🏼
Amazing hair
The foil is amazing and so are the brushes! Comes quickly and we’ll packaged. Just placed my next order
Stumbled across you on Instagram, & I’m sooo pleased I did! Best foil I’ve ever used & the pattern/style is right up my street. X
Super service, exceptional quality!
Super fast delivery! Hair quality is amazing ⭐️
I’m in love with this hair company. I’ve wore extensions for 10 years and never found the right type. My second order and be ordering more and recommending to my friends and family. 10/10 for quality and service
SimplyHair is rated 4.93 based on 541 reviews