ShopnShine Reviews

ShopnShine have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service. Full Insights

100% of reviewers recommend ShopnShine

About ShopnShine: ShopnShine are online retailers of the finest car care and detailing products. We dispatch orders fast and all over Europe.

sales@shopnshine.co.uk

ShopnShineUnit 5 Clarke StreetDerbyDE1 2BU

How would you rate ShopnShine ?

"Great service highly recommended"
"Purchased the product I wanted at a very competitive price with amazingly quick delivery. I will certainly look at Shopnshine for future purchases."
"Excellent customer service. Good stock. Fast shipping and delivery. Thanks. Will be back for sure."
"Wide range of products available, competitive prices, fast delivery and expert knowledge always available. Plus they are local so I can always drop in if I need something straight away."
"Ordered some stuff on line on the Sunday arrived on the Tues .not bad in my book. Will have to try the shop as not that far."
"Very good as always!"
"a pleasure to do business......"
"Shop n shine in my opinion are one of the best in the business, I’ve been using shop n shine pretty much since Dom started up years ago and not once failed or messed up a delivery, I always highly recommend shop n shine to lots of my clients, friends & family."
"Great products, very fast response to email queries and speedy postage. What more could you ask for? 👍"
"Excellent choice of products from a variety of top brands"
"Good service. Good products."
"Excellent service, great products."
"Great service with speedy delivery. Very impressed."
"Great birthday discount. Great communication and fast service. Continue to use this company. Many thanks."
"Prompt service"
"Fast and easy delivery, loads of fab products. First order and I was very impressed Loads more products to make my boy gleam"
"The product I ordered was significantly cheaper than anywhere else I could find it (even amazon). Delivered quickly and well packaged. Will definitely use again."
"First time purchase. very pleased and will use again"
"Order arrived quickly and well packaged."
"Very fast delivery, well packaged, no items were damaged & order was complete"
ShopnShine is rated 4.99 based on 192 reviews