ShopnShine Reviews

of reviewers recommend ShopnShine
Read ShopnShine Reviews

About ShopnShine:

ShopnShine are online retailers of the finest car care and detailing products. We dispatch orders fast and all over Europe.

sales@shopnshine.co.uk

ShopnShineUnit 5 Clarke StreetDerbyDE1 2BU

Tell us how ShopnShine made you happy
Quick delivery good service, well done Dom πŸš—πŸ
Great products at great pruces, customer service was very good, would use again !!
Excellent service, well updated arrived on time aand well packaged. A*
ShopnShine are just awesome, I brought a few small items for my business The day before going back into lockdown again, I messaged ShopnShine to see if they would still be fulfilling orders. I received a few messages back from Dom who not only got back to me quickly and professionally, he kept in contact after to advise my order was on its way and provided me with all the details. Great Customer Service and great products, what more can you want. Definitely using ShopnShine again.
Rapid fast delivery even to north of Scotland. Thanks.
Quick dispatch. Brilliant product. Recommend them highly. I will certainly use them again. Mothers polish made this job a breeze. If I had bothered to use a wheel, they would have had a mirror finish.
Haven’t received my product yet which was said to be due 2nd January - still waiting and expect a refund if i don’t hear from you with in update this week please.
Hello Janine,

Sorry you are not happy but we can't chase up or rectify any problem we don't know anything about. I can't see any prior communication from you regarding this issue to even give us chance of sorting it, just this review.

I will drop you an email now to get this sorted for you.
Dom.
Delivery was super quick but should be free
Good price and quick delivery,
Will use again.
Always great customer service from ShopnShine. I had an issue with a product that wasn't quite right and it was resolved straight away by Dom, top guy.
Good product at a good price
Received goods as described, prompt shipping, excellent service.
Absolutely awesome products and a great service
good service
Great products, fast delivery
Very good service 😊
Quality products at good prices & prompt dispatch, whats not to like.
Good quality products - and decent range for each type at sensible prices.
Fast fulfilment service.
MR B of Lichfield
I always use ShopnShine as they have my preferred car care products in stock at just about the best price.
Really fast delivery and well priced products
ShopnShine 5 star review on 16th November 2020