ShopnShine Reviews

ShopnShine have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service. Full Insights

100% of reviewers recommend ShopnShine

About ShopnShine: ShopnShine are online retailers of the finest car care and detailing products. We dispatch orders fast and all over Europe.

sales@shopnshine.co.uk

ShopnShine
Unit 5 Clarke Street
Derby
DE1 2BU

How would you rate ShopnShine ?

Ryan Leckenby
Verified Buyer
"First time I’ve used these and delivery could not of been better and got 2 free stickers for the buckets I bought! I’ll be back when I need something else. Thanks a lot!"
Andrew Harwin
Verified Buyer
"I tend to wait until i need a few things from any detailing supplier as they pretty much need £50 spends for free shipping and im just a hobbyist. Shop n Shine had everything i was after, from multiple brands, at good prices so used them for the first time. Shipping said 3-5 days and it was here in 2. I'll certainly try them again."
Jude Lawrence
Verified Buyer
"Superior service speedy delivery could not ask for a better service Good work to all the staff"
Duncan Hubbard
Verified Buyer
"great service, great products, great balls of fire"
Michal Barwicki
Verified Buyer
"All Good very well packed only my advice to change as my parcel was dropped next door neighbor no one was inside but. Courier wrote as I signed for him with is not right."
Darren Burchmore
Verified Buyer
"Amazing customer service and really friendly. Which delivery times and constant updates"
Andrew Lager
Verified Buyer
"I've been using Shop n Shine for a number of years and the service has always been excellent"
Mr. Matthew Caine
Verified Buyer
"Friendly and helpful staff. The website is easy to navigate and use."
"Always happen to listen to your requirements and advise the best methods and products to achieve the desired outcomes . Well stocked walk in shop and online service second to none vast range of products and knowledge , extremely fast postage aswell. Excellent shop caters for all your detailing needs"
Andrew Coley
Verified Buyer
"Very good service from ShopnShine, would certainly buy from these guys again. Fast delivery, great service guys."
Raymond Platts
Verified Buyer
"Great products fantastic service Thankyou"
Peter Williams
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use online shop, great product range at competitive prices. Efficient delivery service with great tracking"
Rossini Kerry
Verified Buyer
"best advice of ash and dom will always put you right with products you need"
Jamie Haydon
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, would definitely recommend."
"Nice easy website to use, and helpful friendly staff! Have purchased various products for my dad and Ashley and Dom have been on hand to guide me through what to buy and what it's for, 5*!"
"Great range and they're always looking to expand it. Prices are the best around if collected. I do occasionally use another company if it's out of stock at Shop n Shine, although theirs is usually the same price with delivery included."
"All round excellent knowledge, Service and products"
"Having been buying all my detailing gear from these guys for years, they've got everything you need and more, the knowledge of the products for the best advice and very quick delivery service. Highly recommend these guys."
"Brilliant. Always go here for my detailing stuff. New shop is awesome."
"I've used shopnshine from the start. Huge range of problems and mass amounts of knowledge."
ShopnShine is rated 4.99 based on 124 reviews