Sheds 2 go Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sheds 2 go
Read Sheds 2 go  Reviews

About Sheds 2 go :

All of our garden sheds are completely adaptable allowing you to choose your own configuration as you assemble it – you select where you want the door and where you want the windows.

01234-589-392

hello@sheds2go.com

3 webber court, billington rd

I now have two of your sheds 1. 8 by 4 and 1 8 by 6 they are very well made sheds and quite easy for 2 people to put together the 8 by 4 i have insulated and clad inside plus glazed inside and put frames round the outside of the windows and topped it off with a box profile metal roof I am totally pleased with the result The 8 by 6 will also be getting the same sort of roof I would also commend you on your after sale service as my latest shed arrived without the shelving kit from phone call to kit arriving 3 days BRILL Thanks again Steve N Yorkshire
Delivered on time, everything was there nothing missing, easy to assemble and the video was so helpful, amazing quality for the money
Would help if panels were marked to identity them..
Very pleased with my shed thank you would have liked the delivery time to have been shorter. But it was worth the wait.
Quick delivery, shed is well made and was easy to put together, very pleased with our purchase. Thanks
Delivered on time and reasonably easy to assemble.Approximately 4hrs for 2 of us. Size was10'x 6'.
A well made shed - a bit pricey but should last well.
Great service, and a great shed so easy to put together
Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 13th August 2021
Good service
Love the shed, great service from start to end.
Delighted with my new shed…great quality, superb value for money.. The delivery and packaging was very professional. Can’t fault anything, which is unusual, as I’m very critical… Highly recommend. Kevin Whyte, Turriff, Aberdeenshire.
Brilliant shed and service, the shed arrived perfectly and very well packaged ( no damage) . Highly recommend this company would definitely buy again.
Excellent service. Delivered on the nominated day. Driver was very helpful and friendly. The shed is well built and looks fabulous in our newly done up garden.
Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 13th August 2021 Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 13th August 2021 Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 13th August 2021 Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 13th August 2021 Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 13th August 2021 Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 13th August 2021
Fantastic shed well made good and solid all fits together OK
Bought on line. Paid over the phone. Very pleasant. The shed came when it said Very good shed. Hubby very happy
Easy to build, Great quality shed. We put 3 double glazed windows in the front. It has been turned into our Grandaughters playhouse, who helped build it.
Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 9th June 2021 Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 9th June 2021
I love the service that this company offers. I spent a long time looking for a solid, affordable shed to use as a crafting workshop, and theirs were by far the best I found. They are very well made, and I love the fact that they are modular, so you can essentially build it to suit you. It came on time and I had no issues with the delivery at all. I would really recommend them.
Very good shed thanks
Delivered on time. However disappointed with roof sections as the two half’s do not butt together & leaves a 30mm gap at the roof top that required me to buy a a V shape length of treated wood to insert in this gap where the two sides of the roof meet at the top & seal before the roof felt can be fitted . In general not a bad quality shed but I have purchased better than this!!
Hi David, Thank you for your review, I know what you have done - the roof needed screwing together at the ridge, this closes the gap and also makes the shed more rigid. If you need more information please contact us. Best wishes Shed 2 Go
No nuts or bolts and the shelf’s were broken when they arrived
Hello Trevor, Thank you for your review, we don't offer nuts and bolts but supply screws, nails and all other fixings required to build the shed. Regarding the shelf, have you contacted us? We can send you another shelf if the the one you have is broken. Best wishes Sheds 2 Go
Sheds 2 go is rated 4.76 based on 377 reviews