Sheds 2 go Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sheds 2 go
Read Sheds 2 go  Reviews

About Sheds 2 go :

All of our garden sheds are completely adaptable allowing you to choose your own configuration as you assemble it – you select where you want the door and where you want the windows.

01234-589-392

hello@sheds2go.com

3 webber court, billington rd

Easy to build, Great quality shed. We put 3 double glazed windows in the front. It has been turned into our Grandaughters playhouse, who helped build it.
Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 9th June 2021 Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 9th June 2021
I love the service that this company offers. I spent a long time looking for a solid, affordable shed to use as a crafting workshop, and theirs were by far the best I found. They are very well made, and I love the fact that they are modular, so you can essentially build it to suit you. It came on time and I had no issues with the delivery at all. I would really recommend them.
Very good shed thanks
Delivered on time. However disappointed with roof sections as the two half’s do not butt together & leaves a 30mm gap at the roof top that required me to buy a a V shape length of treated wood to insert in this gap where the two sides of the roof meet at the top & seal before the roof felt can be fitted . In general not a bad quality shed but I have purchased better than this!!
Hi David, Thank you for your review, I know what you have done - the roof needed screwing together at the ridge, this closes the gap and also makes the shed more rigid. If you need more information please contact us. Best wishes Shed 2 Go
No nuts or bolts and the shelf’s were broken when they arrived
Hello Trevor, Thank you for your review, we don't offer nuts and bolts but supply screws, nails and all other fixings required to build the shed. Regarding the shelf, have you contacted us? We can send you another shelf if the the one you have is broken. Best wishes Sheds 2 Go
Arrived as promised. Came with a fairly decent set of instructions, plenty of screws and nails. Friend who assisted the build and has built quite a few did say it was the best he had seen. Couldn't really ask for more. Good value and excellent service.
Excellent service and excellent product. Thanks very much!
Quality product, well made, delivery was very good.
Delivered on time, good quality, good assembly instructions
Great service. Delivered on time and very well packaged.Great quality shed that is very easy to put up with clear instructions.
Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 22nd February 2021
Shed delivered on scheduled day. Each panel light enough to lift and position on the base. Well designed construction made of quality wood and easy to assemble.
Great! Arrived on time.
Very helpful when ordering . Arrived as described. Instructions mostly good, could do with clearer pictures and info for the later parts of the build.
Well built shed I ordered 6x12 and arrived on one pallet. Easy to build 2 of us 4.5 hour's that's with putting down base kit, then deciding which panels go where. And plenty of tea. If I had the room I would have gone bigger. Only the wife now wants a potting shed.
Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 13th February 2021
Quite happy with the help and advice provided by the website and couple of phone calls for additional information. However, small mix up between Sheds2Go and their courier meant that delivery time was not as agreed. I have been promised that the extra fee for requested delivery time will be refunded shortly.
Easy to order. Extremely well packed for delivery and easy to erect. The instructions were great but I also watched the online video which was superb.
Good standard,swift delivery and best of all easily changed door, window to suit or a change of mind due to great design.
spoke to a very nice man when we placed the order the shed arrived exactly when he said it would even in the snow. Very cheerful helpful delivery driver the shed looks strong and steams to be better than expected we have stained it ready to go up when we get a couple of days without rain or snow. The size of the walls and roof are not too big as to make it difficult to manoeuvre
This is my second shed I now have a 18x6 and a 10x6 and I am berry pleases with both of them
Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 11th February 2021 Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 11th February 2021
Very good quality and service delivered the day they said.
Sheds 2 go is rated 4.76 based on 362 reviews