Sheds 2 go Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sheds 2 go
Read Sheds 2 go  Reviews

About Sheds 2 go :

All of our garden sheds are completely adaptable allowing you to choose your own configuration as you assemble it – you select where you want the door and where you want the windows.

01234-589-392

hello@sheds2go.com

3 webber court, billington rd

Excellent value for money..solid..looks good..only down side is the hole where the key goes..perhaps could do with a plate to cover it
Great service
Ordered my shed during these testing times. Spoke to the sales rep direct who helped me choose the right shed for me. Shed arrived within a couple of weeks. Well packed and included everything I needed. Built the shed the next day. Very pleased with it. Good quality, strong, flexible design and well made. Great service from start to finish.
Really good shed for the money, they were spot on with the delivery time and more importantly the delivery man was a top bloke ( I was at work ) , he help the Mrs put all the shed around the side of the house .
Will definitely use again when I'm after any other sheds .
The shed was delivered on time in excellent condition,easy instructions for erection ,the quality of the timber was good and the finished shed looks great
Very happy with this shed , however 2things , we have a double door model not sure if the first opening door will warp as it is slightly away from the closed door and secondly the fixing Of the slats around the roof could have been explained better . But otherwise would recommend this model
Excellent quality shed
1st class service from ordering to delivery. Unfortunately one panel was wrong size but this was corrected with amazing diligence and superb caring service. Replacement arrived within 3 days.
Excellent. Love my shed 👌👍😁
Well designed easy to fit
Very good quality product especially as cheaper than many competitors , quick delivery , arrived on time and well packed. Modular arrangement allows you to choose window and door positions. Recommended !
The shed turned up on time, delivery was excellent and shed was left on drive as expected. I needed to call customer services and was dealt with professionally and very quickly. Shed was easy to assemble and is as expected. All in all a good experience.
I brought the 14x6 power shed, and I must say I highly recommend this company and brand of sheds. Slotted together like a puzzle, nice a straight forward. Looks amazing at best price on the market. 5* from me!!!
Well made and easy to assemble especially using the YouTube video
What fantastic service from start to finish,arrived on the date and was neat and tidy as for the shed its self it is amazing quality so I give them 10/10
Excellent quality product good price. Arrived on the date stated. No complaints at all.
Very good service, shed is built took about a day to do and is exactly as expected thank you.
Excellent customer service and good quality product.great value for money, would highly recommend
Very pleased with these sheds and many passers by have commented on how smart they look. If I was buying again I might opt for the more substantial frame so I could hang things off the beams. However for the price these are very good. One suggestion I would like a rainwater collection kit - would be worth including in their catalogue. Very happy customer.
Excellent!
Good price, good service. Just what we wanted.
Sheds 2 go is rated 4.89 based on 128 reviews