Sheds 2 go Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sheds 2 go

About Sheds 2 go : All of our garden sheds are completely adaptable allowing you to choose your own configuration as you assemble it – you select where you want the door and where you want the windows.

01234-589-392

hello@sheds2go.com

3 webber court, billington rd

"I have bought many sheds for customers over the years from different suppliers. Have to say that the shed I bought from sheds 2 go although slightly dearer then others is one of the better sheds I have erected very pleased with it"
"Excellent quality, great delivery! Very good value and would definitely recommend!"
"Delivery was quick and on the day I wanted, sheds looks good quality. Would use this company again when I need another shed."
"Superb delivery and quality shed. Solid well made panels that went together perfectly. Definitely would recommend."
"Excellent service, delivery man couldn’t of been more helpful. Went together well in about 5 hours taking our time. Thank you."
"Shed arrived today, must say well packed, not built it yet, job for the weekend. colour looks better than images on the website. Very impressed and will send photos in once built. Thanks a million."
"Brilliant Ordered Monday, built by Wednesday, must say well impressed."
"Excellent service. Ordering the shed was easy, delivery was made within 3 days and the delivery driver was very helpful. Highly recommend."
"All built and looks just like the picture on the website. Great job guys."
"Such a fantastic shed. Delivered very quickly on the day I chose.. could not ask for more. I would highly recommend"
"Purchased the pent 6x10, liked the fact I could have a double door plus the windows. Not seen anything like it before and was a little nervous at first to order. Now I have built it, looks fab and well made."
"Amazing, Great customer service, just received my garden shed great quality and arrived In time. Thanks"
"I recently bought a 12x6 Apex shed, fantastic quality and love the colour. Instructions were easy to follow. I would recommend Sheds 2 Go."
"Just finished putting up my 10 x 6 apex shed and I am so pleased with it. The quality is second to none, delivery was quick and Sheds2go were really helpful answering my questions."
"Thanks Sheds2go for a fantastic service. The shed was delivered as advertised in 3 days. Easy to assemble and the quality is great. I will definitely be recommending you to my friends and family."
"Really good quality - I really like how you can put the door in any place, very clever. I would highly recommend this company. Thanks Sheds 2 Go!"
Sheds 2 go is rated 5.00 based on 16 reviews