Sheds 2 go Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sheds 2 go

About Sheds 2 go : All of our garden sheds are completely adaptable allowing you to choose your own configuration as you assemble it – you select where you want the door and where you want the windows.

01234-589-392

hello@sheds2go.com

3 webber court, billington rd

Click Here
Telephone
"Excellent - very pleased with final result."
"As described & delivered on day arranged"
"Far better quality than I thought swift prompt service top quality she'd very very impressed would defiantly recommend and use again many thanks sheds 2 go"
"Excellent service. Delivered within 2 days of ordering."
"Very good service thanks"
"Looks very good and well made hope it last many a year"
"Having received our shed without the instruction pack, I must say that I am impressed by the response I received from Sheds2Go as they called me back almost straight away and emailed the instructions without any delay. An exceptional recovery process and I do believe that having the build instructions online on their website would be a great idea going forward."
"Everything perfect the shed looks great & delivery man was very helpful only one problem was the instructions wants to be made easy to understand by a DIY assembler. It was assembled in under two days I am very pleased Thank You. Glyn Morris"
"Excellent. Fast delivery. Helpful delivery driver and great shed."
"Awesome item 20 x 6 so easy to make up , great quality wood and workmanship, would recommend, the man on the phone was extremely helpful . A1⭐️"
"Everything went fine the delivery. The shed is partially built. Started to lash down but everything looks good up till now"
"Prompt delivery, clear instructions and a great product double doors make it perfect for storing my motorcycle"
"Good experience all round. Wanted good quality garden shed to my configuration, and received good helpful advice when enquiring on phone about sheds provided by Sheds 2 go. Order procedure good, and shed was delivered, on a pallet, when promised, with good communication from courier. Instruction booklet pretty good, and all parts were in good order,with no splits in timber and plenty of screws etc supplied. Erecting shed was relatively straight forward, and very pleased with the finished item. It is very sturdy, everything of good quality. Will certainly go to Sheds 2 go for my next (workshop ) shed."
"Haven't built shed yet but impressed with the quality of the parts and delivered on the day promised."
"Great quality shed. Great price. Delivered quickly and on time."
"Very good will recomend them"
"I did not expect my 18x6 she’d to arrive in 4 foot sections. Most unexpected. But went together fairly well. But instructions were misleading. As not possible to screw in to floor joists as wall rails are directly above."
"Excellent customer services, delivered as expected by helpful courier Sheds were well packed, we love our new sheds, thank you 😊"
"Shed arrived in 2 days . Good quality and easy to build"
"Arrived as stated, well packaged no damage, clear instructions and easy to assemble overall great shed and good service"
Sheds 2 go is rated 4.91 based on 53 reviews