Sheds 2 go Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sheds 2 go
Read Sheds 2 go  Reviews

About Sheds 2 go :

All of our garden sheds are completely adaptable allowing you to choose your own configuration as you assemble it – you select where you want the door and where you want the windows.

01234-589-392

hello@sheds2go.com

3 webber court, billington rd

Well built shed I ordered 6x12 and arrived on one pallet. Easy to build 2 of us 4.5 hour's that's with putting down base kit, then deciding which panels go where. And plenty of tea. If I had the room I would have gone bigger. Only the wife now wants a potting shed.
Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 13th February 2021
Very pleased with the quality and service, easy to assemble by following the instructions.
Very helpful on the phone when ordering , shed arrived when it was supposed to and the communication from the courier was fantastic. The shed itself is superb quality and very well built indeed. I managed to build it single handed in a day , the video on YouTube of how to build it is genius ! Well done Sheds 2 Go
Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 26th July 2020
Well made of quality materials and excellent value making it very easy to construct. A thoroughly recommended large shed.
Shed arrived on time, neatly packaged on a pallet. It took me about 4hours to put up - mostly on my own. Suggest you watch the u-tube clips on this before the shed arrives - these were helpfulI. It's good quality and solid. Would have no hesitation in recommending this to friends and colleagues.
Very pleased with these sheds and many passers by have commented on how smart they look. If I was buying again I might opt for the more substantial frame so I could hang things off the beams. However for the price these are very good. One suggestion I would like a rainwater collection kit - would be worth including in their catalogue. Very happy customer.
Just finished putting up my 10 x 6 apex shed and I am so pleased with it. The quality is second to none, delivery was quick and Sheds2go were really helpful answering my questions.
Sheds 2 go is rated 4.76 based on 361 reviews