Sheds 2 go Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sheds 2 go
Read Sheds 2 go  Reviews

About Sheds 2 go :

All of our garden sheds are completely adaptable allowing you to choose your own configuration as you assemble it – you select where you want the door and where you want the windows.

01234-589-392

hello@sheds2go.com

3 webber court, billington rd

I now have two of your sheds 1. 8 by 4 and 1 8 by 6 they are very well made sheds and quite easy for 2 people to put together the 8 by 4 i have insulated and clad inside plus glazed inside and put frames round the outside of the windows and topped it off with a box profile metal roof I am totally pleased with the result The 8 by 6 will also be getting the same sort of roof I would also commend you on your after sale service as my latest shed arrived without the shelving kit from phone call to kit arriving 3 days BRILL Thanks again Steve N Yorkshire
Delivered on time, everything was there nothing missing, easy to assemble and the video was so helpful, amazing quality for the money
Very pleased with my shed thank you would have liked the delivery time to have been shorter. But it was worth the wait.
Quick delivery, shed is well made and was easy to put together, very pleased with our purchase. Thanks
Great service, and a great shed so easy to put together
Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 13th August 2021
Good service
Love the shed, great service from start to end.
Delighted with my new shed…great quality, superb value for money.. The delivery and packaging was very professional. Can’t fault anything, which is unusual, as I’m very critical… Highly recommend. Kevin Whyte, Turriff, Aberdeenshire.
Brilliant shed and service, the shed arrived perfectly and very well packaged ( no damage) . Highly recommend this company would definitely buy again.
Excellent service. Delivered on the nominated day. Driver was very helpful and friendly. The shed is well built and looks fabulous in our newly done up garden.
Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 13th August 2021 Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 13th August 2021 Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 13th August 2021 Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 13th August 2021 Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 13th August 2021 Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 13th August 2021
Fantastic shed well made good and solid all fits together OK
Bought on line. Paid over the phone. Very pleasant. The shed came when it said Very good shed. Hubby very happy
Easy to build, Great quality shed. We put 3 double glazed windows in the front. It has been turned into our Grandaughters playhouse, who helped build it.
Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 9th June 2021 Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 9th June 2021
I love the service that this company offers. I spent a long time looking for a solid, affordable shed to use as a crafting workshop, and theirs were by far the best I found. They are very well made, and I love the fact that they are modular, so you can essentially build it to suit you. It came on time and I had no issues with the delivery at all. I would really recommend them.
Very good shed thanks
Arrived as promised. Came with a fairly decent set of instructions, plenty of screws and nails. Friend who assisted the build and has built quite a few did say it was the best he had seen. Couldn't really ask for more. Good value and excellent service.
Excellent service and excellent product. Thanks very much!
Quality product, well made, delivery was very good.
Great service. Delivered on time and very well packaged.Great quality shed that is very easy to put up with clear instructions.
Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 22nd February 2021
Shed delivered on scheduled day. Each panel light enough to lift and position on the base. Well designed construction made of quality wood and easy to assemble.
Sheds 2 go is rated 4.76 based on 377 reviews