Sheds 2 go Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sheds 2 go
Read Sheds 2 go  Reviews

About Sheds 2 go :

All of our garden sheds are completely adaptable allowing you to choose your own configuration as you assemble it – you select where you want the door and where you want the windows.

01234-589-392

hello@sheds2go.com

3 webber court, billington rd

Good quality shed and delivered promptly
My questions were answered quickly. Shed great I am very pleased
Delivered in time. Two men neded to put up but was everything we needed. Would use this company again.
Easy to assemble, good quality wood. Easy to add finishing touches such as extra struts at corners and beading around windows ( from DIY store ). Also sits well on 2 x 2 bearers. Very pleased and good value for money.
Sheds 2 go  4 star review on 6th October 2020
Brilliant quality shed, well worth the money, thankyou
V good I didn't get an order conformation email but everything else was excellent
Brilliant service, totally pleased with price, delivery and quality, would not hesitate in recommending Sheds2go, well done
My new 6x4 Power Shed really oozes quality. Because of Covid i had a long wait but the shed arrived on time and was well worth waiting for.Excellent price and service and the shed was easy to assemble, Delighted with it.
Very good quality. Although didn't realise would be left on the path. The lock was on the wrong side of doors. Other than that no complaints
Easy to order delivered on time. Well packed with good instructions. Great.
The shed is absolutely great, and as it was a gift to our daughter she is very thrilled with it. However we were unable to turn the lock up the other way so key has to be inserted upside down which she finds a bit difficult sometimes.
It is quite OK and massive.
An excellent little shed. Strong and sturdy, looks like it will last a long time. Very pleased.
Great well made shed very solid shipped well arrived on a pallet support were nice and friendly too
Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 5th October 2020
Very happy, delivered on time, very good quality shed and I would definitely buy from you again. Also a good price! Thank you!
Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 5th October 2020
I have never written a review in my life , but after receiving my shed from you I feel it’s only right you get the credit you deserve. My shed arrived on time and was packed ingeniously on 1 pallet.,it was very easy to build,nothing was missing and I would recommend sheds 2 go to everyone , i certainly wouldn’t go any where else , and you were the cheapest. can’t thank you enough.
Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 5th October 2020
Very happy good quality and good instructions for assembly. Recommended
Excellent shed, great quality.
Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 5th October 2020 Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 5th October 2020 Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 5th October 2020 Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 5th October 2020
We are very pleased with the quality of our shed and feel that it is excellent value for money. The delivery driver was extremely helpful, pushing the shed on a trolley down 2 roads as access to our property by lorry is difficult!
Good Solid Quality Shed. Easy to follow instructions and easy construction. Arrived securely packed on a pallet on the date requested.
Sheds 2 go is rated 4.76 based on 361 reviews