Sheds 2 go Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sheds 2 go
Read Sheds 2 go  Reviews

About Sheds 2 go :

All of our garden sheds are completely adaptable allowing you to choose your own configuration as you assemble it – you select where you want the door and where you want the windows.

01234-589-392

hello@sheds2go.com

3 webber court, billington rd

Great shed, great service. The shed was securely packed and delivered on the date promised. The quality is great; very strong and secure. I got a 12 x 6 pent shed, and it took three of us 5 hours to put up (including lunch and cake stops). Would definitely recommend.
I am very pleased with the quality of the shed, prompt delivery, sales rep very knowledgeable and gave good advice. Overall pleased with the company and would recommend it.
Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 10th February 2021 Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 10th February 2021 Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 10th February 2021
Excellent communication and customer service.
All good very happy
Very impressed with the service and quality of the shed. I would recommend
Shed is awesome, build quality far superior to my other shed from different company, communication could be improved on from ordering to delivery
Love the shed, driver was very helpful.
Brilliant professional service, easy online ordering, the shed was delivered on the guaranteed date, it was very well packed on a pallet. The sections were easy to handle and the online video on how to construct was simple to follow, shed was finished in 2hrs by one person. I highly recommend sheds2go if you need a new shed, dont bother wasting your time comparing prices because their price is the best. Many thanks for a good buying experience 👍
Delivered as promised on due date Easy to assemble went on sheds 2go Webb site watched video easy as
I recently finished my 10x8 pent shed purchased from Sheds 2 go. Extremely impressed on a number of levels. 1- Delivery package was extremely robust and well designed making it less likely to be damaged in transit. 2 - Quality of everything was outstanding with some very nice details I would not have expected at the price. 3 - The modular structure of the shed made it extremely easy to build and configure to my needs. 4 - The most outstanding part for me was the generous supply of screws, fixings and wooden edging, clearly made by people who actually make things themselves and realise that sometimes You need to adapt as you build things, there is nothing more frustrating than finding you are just short of something, no worries of that sort here. They even supplied a good size of drill bit for the task! Outstanding. If instructions are followed and buyers make use of “common sense” this is the ideal shed that you build yourself. I will be choosing this company first if I need any other garden buildings of this nature.
Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 31st October 2020
Shed itself was good to build though the instructions and diagrams were a bit vague to say the least But very pleased with the overall result
Very pleased with the quality and service, easy to assemble by following the instructions.
Arrived on day stated Well packaged on pallet Driver excellent Good quality item Easy instructions to follow Built with my wife in short time. Roof felt longest part All in a a good product
Great prices and altogether a great shed. Simple to put together and perfect for my garden.
Arrived on date promised. Excellent quality at a very affordable price. Would recommend.
Both their service and product are top drawer. The shed is quality wood and is too good to be treated as a shed in all honesty 😂. After sale service exemplary too. I’d highly recommend Sheds 2 Go
Excellent quality and easy to put up.
Good quality shed - delivered on time - missing part which was replaced quickly
Shed looks good ,well built,not been able to lock it ,door now swelling up with the recent rain
The shed was delivered when arranged and the delivery driver moved it to where I needed it. It was a few weeks before I got round to assembling it but it was fairly straight forward to put together. I found that there was a little bit of fettling and need to cut barge boards and corner strips to fit. The diamond finials were missing from the kit so I made some from corner strip off cuts. I had to remove the lock and file out the keyhole in the door as the lock was fitted off centre and the key wouldn’t fit. Overall I am pleased with the result though
Sheds 2 go is rated 4.76 based on 361 reviews