Shed Monkey Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shed Monkey
Excellent I bought a 14 x 8 apex, it came on 1 pallet very easy to unpack as panels all upright and screwed in frame.
Very impressed with quality. The delivery driver very helpful got shed on the driveway in the Snow. 🙂
Well pleased with shed instructions easy to follow quality very good would recommend
What a great shed, arrived this morning with no issues. I like the detail you guys have put in my shed.

Thank you.
Thanks for supplying me with such a great garden shed.
From the first contact with Ethel to the last contact with John the driver, the whole process has been faultless.
Bike shed just arrived, looks good quality.
Ordered the 8x6 potting shed, just build this last week with no issues at all. I like the shelving inside, great idea guys.
Very pleased with the purchased. Well made all the components correct just as in product listing. Assembling this shed is a bit of work and requires 2-4hrs if you at least know the basic DIY. Instructions could have been improved, a bit confusing at times.

Defo recommend.
It was delivered when I wanted it, even at this difficult time. It was easy to assemble, but it needed two people, that was not a problem. Very well made solid shed, we are very pleased.
Great shed, easy to follow instructions. Called on the day and Jack called me back. He was one of the most pleasant, helpful, intelligent telephone operatives I’ve ever spoken to. Thanks Shed Monkey - and thanks to Jack!
Love the shed, delivery driver was very helpful. Good design and well made.
Brilliant shed, will recommend to family and friends
Shed Monkey is rated 4.79 based on 14 reviews