Senior Vehicle Rental Ltd Reviews

01922 453900

info@seniorvehiclerental.co.uk

Three Crowns Service StationSutton Road, Walsall

Tell us how Senior Vehicle Rental Ltd made you happy
last minute booking, friendly service, good customer service, speaking to the representative on the phone made the booking without any issues.
Hi, thank you for your five star review and thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review, we hope to see you again soon.
Very clean vehicle reliable and the collection was so easy and Kevin and his team are more than happy to help advise on what suits your needs if not sure on what vehicle you actually need
Hi Ross, thank you for your five star review and thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review, we hope to see you again soon :
Good reliable service and competitive price, been using Senior for years , never any problems
Thank you for your five star review and thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review, we hope to see you again soon :
Vehicle had less than 2.5k miles and was in perfect condition. Booking was simple and easy over the phone and they made sure that I had the right size vehicle for the job. Came with a full tank of fuel, and didn't need refilling - instead it was filled up on site and payment taken from deposit. The charge for the diesel was higher than I expected (I was never told the cost beforehand, had I been I'd have filled it up myself before returning) but was convenient.
Hi Wayne thank you for your kind review, as at the commencement of hire it was explained that we run a full to full fuel policy for the hirers convenience, you were also informed you could refill the vehicle yourself prior to return or we could re fill the vehicle from our own fuel tanks if you wish, we agree that fuel is very expensive at the moment but we do try to keep our prices in line with local garages.
A great deal on my weekend van hire. New, clean and comfortable van, and good customer service.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review, we hope to see you again soon.
Price and efficiency
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review, we hope to see you again soon :)
Great service very efficient would recommend them
We had a 9 seater vehicle which was just what we needed in size, luggage capacity, cleanliness and performance. I am just disappointment we could not add an overseas driver which added pressure on one driver. You may wish to reconsider this at some point as this had an impact on some of the things we would have liked to do.
Thank you for your kind review, the 9 seat minibus was originally booked for one driver, the enquiry for a second driver was a last minute request, due to the details, age and circumstances of the overseas driver we were unable to insure them, some circumstances are out of our control with the requirements to insure overseas drivers, sorry
Never had a bad experience with Senior. They're always friendly and the vehicles are excellent.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review, we look forward to seeing you again :)
Prompt service and nice vehicles
Excellent service but discounts sent by email for repeat business were difficult to access so therefore were unable to be used.
Vehicle was fine and booking and hand over both ends was easy. The van had quite a few minor scratches on piantwork which I had to point out on collection, and get added to the defects form.
Thank you for your review, all vehicles are checked with the hirer and the member of our staff on commencement and termination of hire, at which point any marks or damage are noted on the check in/check out sheet, which is our standard procedures. Once again thank you, your input is always appreciated.
Great service excellent van very friendly staff definitely use again
Very efficient service, only downside is that they are not open on a sunday so you pay for two days hire eventhough you may just need the vehicle for the saturday.
Always good serviceb
On arrival, everything went smoothly and the vehicle was in a very clean condition
Brilliant service and great prices. Fantastic choice of new car.
Thank you for your positive review :)
Staff were good and very helpful. The dropside van i hired was immaculate
good service and the car was great. Staff picked me up from home to take me to their office to collect the vehicle.
Very good, clean vehicle ready to go when I arrived. Courteous, efficient staff. Did the job I wanted well. Only problems: Cost of fuel is a little high. Suggest this cost is quoted when the re-fuelling options are given on collection then the client can decide if it is worth the bother of taking to a local garage to re-fuel. There was an error on the invoice which I did not notice until I returned home - when pointed out it was accepted and corrected same day. John Butler
Senior Vehicle Rental Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 326 reviews