Senior Vehicle Rental Ltd Reviews

Categories:
Travel
Car Hire

Tell us how Senior Vehicle Rental Ltd made you happy

"hired a vehicle in walsall, very friendly, they actually start well before the 8:00am listed time and was able to get my hands on the little car in time for my appointments. brilliant service"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review, we hope to see you again soon :)
"Brilliant service friendly staff easy process highly recommend this company if you need to higher a vehicle 5 star company"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review, we hope to see you again soon.
"Friendly prompt service good price van ready when requested"
"The staff are very helpful and friendly, the van was immaculate and overall a great experience. This has been my experience on other occasions as well."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review, we look forward to seeing you again soon :)
"Very efficient service and a well maintained vehicle. Thank you"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review, we look forward to seeing you again.
"A great deal on my weekend van hire. New, clean and comfortable van, and good customer service."
"I don't rent vehicles often, but found Senior to be the best quote in the area with a really good range. The price they quoted included everything so no hidden extras dropped on you. There was no hassle and friendly service. Thanks."
"Excellent service"
"Very helpful"
"Very helpful and courteous when querying how to book originally (by phone). Full information given and booking by email was very easy. Collected the car, a little earlier than anticipated, nevertheless it was cleaned and waiting for me. Very customer friendly and the car was great! When I returned the vehicle, again good customer service and kept in touch with me promptly by email when my deposit was refunded. I would definitely recommend the company, it’s service and it’s cars 😊"
"Process was simple with no hidden charges, the vehicle was nearly new and immaculate, also the fuel policy full to full was great which meant you only pay for what you use. Definitely will be using Senior again."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review :)
"Outstanding service, van was perfect. Have used Walsall branch for work needs and now personal requirement. No issues any time, will use again."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review, look forward to seeing you again soon :)
"I have now used Senior Vehicle Rental in Sutton Road Walsall many times now over the past 4 years. I have always found them very helpful and friendly. Its a small office set on an old petrol station but the service is always first class. I have now decided to long term rent a car as my situation means the size of car need always changes. They have accommodated my needs perfectly resulting in me being able to drive a brand new car and help with any future changes."
"Price and efficiency"
"Great service very efficient would recommend them"
"Always have good availability, quick and easy to rent with Senior Rentals. Great Service :)"
"The Car I had was a new City Car - Toyota Aygo - I needed a car to get to work while my car was unavailable. The staff went out of their way to be helpful and were very friendly and sociable. I arranged to rent only the previous day and used it for three days. Will definitely use Senior every time I need a car in an emergency. Can't fault the service."
"Very good service with all documentation and procedures fully explained"
"Great service from Walsall office, mini bus was exceptionally clean & ready on time for hand over. Walk round with full instructions & ready to go in 10 minutes"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us positive review, we hope to see you again soon :)
"This was the first time I had used senior vehicle hire. The man that dealt with my booking was friendly and efficient, the hire car was spotless clean, and was perfect for our trip up the lake district. Will use this hire company again"
Senior Vehicle Rental Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 252 reviews