Senior Vehicle Rental Ltd Reviews

01922 453900

info@seniorvehiclerental.co.uk

Three Crowns Service StationSutton Road, Walsall

Tell us how Senior Vehicle Rental Ltd made you happy
I don't rent vehicles often, but found Senior to be the best quote in the area with a really good range. The price they quoted included everything so no hidden extras dropped on you. There was no hassle and friendly service. Thanks.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review, we hope to see you again soon :)
Excellent service
Very helpful
Very helpful and courteous when querying how to book originally (by phone). Full information given and booking by email was very easy. Collected the car, a little earlier than anticipated, nevertheless it was cleaned and waiting for me. Very customer friendly and the car was great! When I returned the vehicle, again good customer service and kept in touch with me promptly by email when my deposit was refunded. I would definitely recommend the company, it’s service and it’s cars 😊
Process was simple with no hidden charges, the vehicle was nearly new and immaculate, also the fuel policy full to full was great which meant you only pay for what you use. Definitely will be using Senior again.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review :)
Outstanding service, van was perfect. Have used Walsall branch for work needs and now personal requirement. No issues any time, will use again.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review, look forward to seeing you again soon :)
I have now used Senior Vehicle Rental in Sutton Road Walsall many times now over the past 4 years. I have always found them very helpful and friendly. Its a small office set on an old petrol station but the service is always first class. I have now decided to long term rent a car as my situation means the size of car need always changes. They have accommodated my needs perfectly resulting in me being able to drive a brand new car and help with any future changes.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review, we look forward to seeing you again soon :)
Price and efficiency
Great service very efficient would recommend them
Always have good availability, quick and easy to rent with Senior Rentals. Great Service :)
The Car I had was a new City Car - Toyota Aygo - I needed a car to get to work while my car was unavailable. The staff went out of their way to be helpful and were very friendly and sociable. I arranged to rent only the previous day and used it for three days. Will definitely use Senior every time I need a car in an emergency. Can't fault the service.
Very good service with all documentation and procedures fully explained
Great service from Walsall office, mini bus was exceptionally clean & ready on time for hand over. Walk round with full instructions & ready to go in 10 minutes
Thank you for taking the time to leave us positive review, we hope to see you again soon :)
This was the first time I had used senior vehicle hire. The man that dealt with my booking was friendly and efficient, the hire car was spotless clean, and was perfect for our trip up the lake district. Will use this hire company again
My first time using this company. The minibus was spotless inside. The only thing was, the step was a bit high for elderly family. Could have used an extra step to help them get up. The computer is a bit sensitive. Warning on dash about tyre pressure which stressed me out, when I got to a garage none of the tyres needed air. But on the whole lovely vehicle, easy process to hire. Bit misleading when the online price doesn’t match the actual hire price due to August holidays.
Thank you for your kind review, the height of the minibus is very low, however this is obviously determined by the vehicle manufacturer, the N/S/R tyre had picked up a puncture, which is why the warning light came on, this has been repaired at no cost to you, when you enquired of the hire cost for the vehicle, the cost was confirmed being a minibus in high season, which is reflected on the website, we hope to see you again soon and thank you for your feedback always appreciated
We had a 9 seater vehicle which was just what we needed in size, luggage capacity, cleanliness and performance. I am just disappointment we could not add an overseas driver which added pressure on one driver. You may wish to reconsider this at some point as this had an impact on some of the things we would have liked to do.
Thank you for your kind review, the 9 seat minibus was originally booked for one driver, the enquiry for a second driver was a last minute request, due to the details, age and circumstances of the overseas driver we were unable to insure them, some circumstances are out of our control with the requirements to insure overseas drivers, sorry
Never had a bad experience with Senior. They're always friendly and the vehicles are excellent.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review, we look forward to seeing you again :)
Had a 9 seater vehicle for 9 days to Holland, friendly and helpful staff, service was second to none, price was cheaper than any other hire company in walsall.
Could not fault the service provided,excellent
Prompt service and nice vehicles
Senior Vehicle Rental Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 326 reviews