Sendmode Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sendmode
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Sendmode Reviews

About Sendmode:

Since 2008, Sendmode have been providing cost effective Bulk SMS Marketing solutions to businesses of all sizes. With over 30,000 customers worldwide Sendmode continues to provide the best prices quality and customer support in the SMS Marketing industry.

Tell us how Sendmode made you happy
Very good value..excellent customer service..I have been using Sendmode for a few years now and have never had any problem with messages not sending..the service for me is totally reliable and I would highly recommend.
We use Sendmode to text out parents with notifications from our school. Works great and the team give SUPER support. Highly recommended.
There support is excellent and they resolve you problems the same day as it was in my instance. Due to their prompt response I can without a doubt recommend their services to anybody who are in the market for bulk SMS messages.
Great team. Quick response.
I like using the send mode platform
As a church we've been very happy with Sendmode. They have offered the best rates and an easy to use service. The fact that it's an online system allows us to send messages without having to be in the office. Also great that we can create multiple groups so don't need to manually select people each time. Only extra feature I would request is the ability to reply to a "customers" response from within the response screen.
Hi Sascha - We are delighted to hear that you are happy with Sendmode. Thank you for your kind words. Saoirse
the staff offers quick responses and always willing to help
Manage my SMS campaigns and mobile website with these guys. Everything from opt out management to campaign results are professionally managed. Excellent service and fantastic value.
Hi Gary - we really appreciate your kind words, and we are delighted to hear that our service is working for your business. Saoirse
Very professional, always operates correctly. Have never had any type of issue. Staff keep me updated of any issues that may be relevant to my company.
Jimmy
Hi Jimmy,

Thank you for your positive feedback, we are delighted Sendmode is working for your company.
Thank you so much for your assistance Trevor Dougherty. You are the most helpful and knowledgeable support I have ever conversed with. Hope this message goes to your CEO.
Thank you for very kind words. Much appreciated
Great Company to deal with & always helpful
Great company very hands on always at end of phone for advice and help. Could not recommend them highly enough. Very happy customer.
Great product very easy to deal with and very professional in all they do
Hi Ray,

Thank you for the great feedback. We're happy to hear that Sendmode is working well for you.

Saoirse
Prompt and efficient service from the Sendmode team - particularly with a tight deadline
Trevor was very helpful - very quick to reply to any of my questions . I would highly recommend Sendmode- a pleasure to do business with.
Hi,

Thank you for your kind words, we are delighted to hear you are happy with Sendmode.
We have been using Sendmode for approximately two years now and it is an excellent service. it is also more cost effective than traditional mail and is a great way to keep in touch with our members.
I have been using sendmode for SMS messaging for a number of years. We have always found them to helpful and attentative with a quick response to any queries I have had. Previously I had been using leaflet drops and newspapers but that era appears to be over, now it's all about messaging. Gerry
Hi Gerry,

We are delighted to hear that SMS is working for you. Thank you for your kind words, much appreciated :)
I have been an old fashioned leaflet dropper for years, and got a slow response.
Speaking to Trevor, he advised me to try texting my customers. This I did and I was amazed by how fast they responded, almost immediately in 2 cases. Never happened that fast before.
I'd recommend Sendmode for their help and interest in my business success.
Hi Lloyd,

We are delighted to hear that Sendmode is successfully helping your business. Thank you for your positive feedback.

Saoirse
Great company to deal with. Customer service second to none!
Simple to use and great value for money, customer service is fantastic with almost instant response. I switched to sendmode 2 years ago to save money and never looked back.
Hi Alison,

We are delighted to hear that Sendmode is working well for you. Thank you for the great feedback.
Saoirse
Always quick to respond when contacted online; often immediately. Great technical support. Payment method / timeframe is convenient; never a problem. Excellent company overall.
Sendmode is rated 4.92 based on 234 reviews