Sendmode Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sendmode
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Sendmode Reviews

About Sendmode:

Since 2008, Sendmode have been providing cost effective Bulk SMS Marketing solutions to businesses of all sizes. With over 30,000 customers worldwide Sendmode continues to provide the best prices quality and customer support in the SMS Marketing industry.

Tell us how Sendmode made you happy
I love send mode. Great marketing tool, very affordable sms rates
Best services i ever got with bulk sms. Thank you so much sendmode
We switched to Sendmode at the beginning of February 2021 and the product and service is excellent. Not only are they cheaper than our previous provider, the system is a lot more reliable and easier for our staff to use. The service we have received from Trevor has been excellent and we would recommend Sendmode to everyone.
Congrats Sendmode on a brilliant app. I use it for my small business and it works really well!
We find Sendmode a great tool to keep our staff informed. The new communication initiative was welcomed on campus and staff provided a really positive feedback. Sendmode technical support is professional and very responsive. The interface is very intuitive and database easy to navigate. Recommended service.
we have a cohort of in excess of 1,000 members with mobile phones only and your text service proved invaluable in disseminating important information to them during this pandemic
Very happy using Sendmode as an alternative to mass emails which don't always get delivered/read.
Cannot recommend this company highly enough. This is so easy to use, saves so much time, and is incredibly reasonable price-wise. Customer service is second to none.

Would very highly recommend this company to everyone.
easy to use :)
The folks at Sendmode setup my account and got me sending SMS's in no time. Such a great experience! Highly recommended.
I'm using sendmode to build an application that control lighting remotely - sales and technical staff have been extremely helpful and responsive even though its small business. The dashboard and api configuration/reporting are excellent.
I have been using SendMode for several months and would highly recommend them. Very straight forward to get set up, and excellent customer service
Excellent efficient service with superb customer service. Will be using again based on my experience
Easy to use and reliable. Can import contacts and send text out in minutes.
Absolutely wonderful service. John was ready to help and assist within minutes and answered all questions I still had as well as assisting with the setup of account and first scheduled sms. Cannot recommend enough, friendliest service I have received in months and feel 100% at ease knowing the support is at this standard. Please keep up this level of service, I know potential new clients will appreciate just as much. Would 1000% recommend. Nicky
We are a small charity organisation & have been with sendmode from the start. There service is 2nd to none, value for money.
I always deal with Trevor Dougherty & he is the most helpful & accommodation person I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with, going above & beyond to help, especially during the first covid lockdown. Thank you Trevor.
We Found SendMode very helpful getting set up and we were up and running in less than an hour. the team answered all our IT Dept questions and now have a fully integrated SMS module in our system.

Highly Recommend this Company

Peter - Agritxt
Smooth service received. Customer service response time is excellent.
Great people with competitive prices, always ready and helpful.
Dashboard easy to navigate.
Very pleased i made the switch
Trevor was really helpful and made getting set up very straightforward.
Sendmode is rated 4.93 based on 268 reviews